Can you move FORUM NEWS, UPDATES & REQUESTS?

Whatever forum news there might be...see here...and suggest any new forums.

Moderator: Andrew

Can you move FORUM NEWS, UPDATES & REQUESTS?

Postby Fernando Ramirez » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:52 am

Can you please move this forum to the top of the list? In front of the bands? So that you can see it ON TOP above the ARTIST DISCUSSION boards? I've been wanting to post stuff about recent headlines, processes... info about what I thought of the recent awards... and I'm sure others would like to. Let me rephrase that... I'd like to post information that I know others would read in a place they could easily get to. Right now, nobody comes here because FORUM NEWS, UPDATES & REQUESTS is too far down the list.

I don't care for the NOTICEBOARD... it's difficult to navigate through. And anything older than 2-3 days is too much trouble to review. I think the best place to do what I want would be here, in FORUM NEWS, UPDATES & REQUESTS, but it needs to be UP THERE instead of DOWN HERE (no pun intended, mate) where nobody sees it.
Fernando Ramirez
45 RPM

Postby Andrew » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:46 pm

Thanks, will consider!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Fernando Ramirez » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:42 am

Andrew wrote:Thanks, will consider!

Cool. All I can say is that I looked for a place to put some thoughts down on the recent awards (I want others to read it, too), and it took me quite some time to find FORUM NEWS, UPDATES & REQUESTS where it is now.

Thanks for responding!
Fernando Ramirez
45 RPM

Postby Fernando Ramirez » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:41 am

Andrew wrote:Thanks, will consider!

THANKS, ANDREW!

I feel this was a good move on your part, and I think I (and hopefully many others) will now be able to comment more often on what goes on on your main webpage. I was really happy to see this!
Fernando Ramirez
45 RPM

Return to MR Site Updates, Forum News & Requests