Andrew, how about a forum for The Police?

Whatever forum news there might be...see here...and suggest any new forums.

Moderator: Andrew

Andrew, how about a forum for The Police?

Postby Voyager » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:11 pm

The forum subtitle said that this is a place to suggest new forums, so I want to submit a request for a forum for The Police. I think you would be surprised as to how much action it would get. The official website for The Police tour just started a message board a few weeks ago, and it is already buzzing with thousands of threads.

I bought tickets to see The Police in Saint Louis and Las Vegas. Before the band reformed, there was no need for a forum for The Police. But now that they are back together, what do you think Andrew?

8)
Voyager
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:42 am

Not sure that would work here....any other takers?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Angiekay » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:08 pm

I love em and I've got tickets for their show too, but I'm not sure if it's enough for their own forum...unless they decided to stick it out after the tour.

Angiekay
Stereo LP

Postby Angiekay » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:57 am

Although, now that I think about it, a Police forum would serve a much bigger purpose than a Danger Danger forum!! :lol:

Angiekay
Stereo LP

Postby Voyager » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:35 pm

I think that any band that is selling out arenas would generate a good forum response. Think about it. The Journey forum wasn't that big until they went on tour(s). Same with van Halen. (Well, they were supposed to go on tour anyway.) The Police have sold out almost every show they have scheduled, and the tickets are going for $200.00+. I think it would be worth a try.

If you stuck the forum at the top under Van Halen, it would get a lot of posts. If you buried it down under AC/DC, it would probably not get too many posts. Likewise, I don't think this thread is getting any replies because it's buried at the bottom of the forum index.

It's your call bro. You are the man.

8)
Voyager
Compact Disc

Postby Kenny » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:14 pm

The VH forum has always been about the third or fourth biggest of the band forums you ass.

Besides, The Police re-union is only a cash grab, right? Fuck 'em.
"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know, the end result is tyranny and oppression no matter how holy the motives."
Kenny
Cassette Tape

Postby Voyager » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:50 am

Kenny wrote:The VH forum has always been about the third or fourth biggest of the band forums you ass.

I am sick of your childish nonsense. You are a coward. Try coming over to my house and calling me that you little pussy.

8)
Voyager
Compact Disc

Postby Voyager » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:05 pm

Voyager wrote:
Kenny wrote:The VH forum has always been about the third or fourth biggest of the band forums you ass.

I am sick of your childish nonsense. You're the ass. All you do is whine and complain. If you don't like what you see on this forum, then stay the hell away from it. No one wants to hear your little whiney ass.

8)
Voyager
Compact Disc

Postby Kenny » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:09 pm

Voyager wrote:

I am sick of your childish nonsense. You are a coward. Try coming over to my house and calling me that you little pussy.

8)
What, and that tough statement is not cowardly?? Get over yourself.

Statement of fact 1: The VH forum has always been the third of fourth biggest of the band forums (in fcat I think its the third biggest)

Statement of fact 2. You are an ass for suggesting its only become so because they were going to tour.

You don't know me, how tall I am, how heavy I am, or how nice, nasty or inbetween I am or whether in fact I own significant quantities of dangerous weapons or am proficient in martial arts.......nor do I in relation to you.

Therefore, chill out and don't make stupid threats or challenges from the other side of the world. One day you'll do it to some one who lives near you or someone crazy or dangerous enough to drive for a few hours and find you.
"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know, the end result is tyranny and oppression no matter how holy the motives."
Kenny
Cassette Tape

Postby Kenny » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:14 pm

And I should have added....this is only a message board. Don't take it so seriously for Gods sake.

There will always be people who piss you off - clearly I'm one of them. If I threatened everyone who has pissed me off in life, there would be a fairly long list..... :lol:
Kenny
Cassette Tape

Postby Voyager » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:23 pm

It's easy to call people names on an anonymous Internet forum. I didn't make any threats. I dared you to be a man and try to call me names to my face. You won't, because you're a coward.

:roll:
Voyager
Compact Disc

Postby Voyager » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:10 am

Now Andrew can see for himself that YOU are the instigator who causes problems on the forum. I never had any problems with ANYONE on this forum until you started attacking my posts, calling me names, and whining to Andrew about my posts.

This was a perfectly legitimate request for a new band forum until YOU came on here and called me an ass and started whining about why you don't like The Police. As long as you continue to run your mouth off uncontollably, you will get the same back from me.

Grow up.

Voyager
Compact Disc

Postby Kenny » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:30 am

Voyager wrote:It's easy to call people names on an anonymous Internet forum. I didn't make any threats. I dared you to be a man and try to call me names to my face. You won't, because you're a coward.

Are you even remotely serious?? What are you, 12 years old??

Don't make threats and don't make idiotic challenges. You don't know me and if you did you would know don't wasste my time on angry little dickwads who can't get a hard on unless they're picking fights.

And yes Andrew does know who the troublemaker is here - that's why he told you to pull your head in on the VH forum.

And I happen to quite like the Police, dumbass. Yet again, you missed the point.

Now.....let it go.
Kenny
Cassette Tape

Postby Voyager » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:37 am

No, you let it go you gay little sissy. You are the biggest fucking coward on this forum. You sit there and talk real big behind the protection of your momma's computer.

Get real you fucking low-life scum bag. You obviously thrive off of drama. You're a fucking drama queen.

Voyager
Compact Disc

Postby Voyager » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:42 am

All it takes is a quick glance through this thread to see who the troublemaker is. This was a perfectly legitimate thread until you came in and ruined it. You obviously thrive off of attention and have a very deep need to create drama.

You need to be put in the corner for the day, because you're a bad little boy. Your momma obviously spoiled your little ass rotten. She needs to take away your computer and your allowance for a week.

:lol:
Voyager
Compact Disc

Postby Voyager » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:46 am

I did a little searching, and I found a photo of Kenny on the Internet. Dude, I am so sorry that your life is so fucked up. If I had known you were this fucked up, I would have just let you have your drama and ignored it:

Man, it must be tough getting laid when you look that fucked up. Good luck!

:(
Voyager
Compact Disc

Postby Kenny » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:15 pm

Voyager wrote:No, you let it go you gay little sissy. You are the biggest fucking coward on this forum. You sit there and talk real big behind the protection of your momma's computer.

Get real you fucking low-life scum bag. You obviously thrive off of drama. You're a fucking drama queen.

No, I actually own my own computer, and house even!! :lol: I even have a job, and own a car!!!

I think most people with a functioning brain will see very clearly the irony of your particularly nonsensical comments about cowardice as you sit behind your computer making threats and using every bit of bile you can muster.

I'm entirely comfortable with my conduct, especially in relation to the hpyocrisy on the VH forum.

Now we should do everyone a favour and shut this down, before we both get our asses banned!!!

BTW, my beautiful partner Kelly was really amused by the 'gay sissy' remark....I mean I had to show her, I knew she'd get a kick out of it.

Now if you agree to stop the venom and pointless name calling in this thread, so will I. There was no need for you to be so sensitive, as the point I made was valid and completely correct about the popularity of the VH thread. OK, so I probably shouldn't have called you an ass, but really, have you never been called a name before widdle Voyager??

Now...let it go. 2nd offer.
Kenny
Cassette Tape

Postby Voyager » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:33 pm

You call someone an ass when no one provoked you. Anyone can see that I didn't instigate any of this. It's right here in black and white - all you have to do is read the thread. I'll admit that when I am attacked, I attack back. But I have never once provoked you first or said anything to you to cause you to stalk my posts and attack them relentlessly the way you do.

It's too bad the forum doesn't have an ignore feature, because if it did I would just end the drama once and for all. I'm going to try to ignore your unprovoked attacks in the future, and try to be understanding that you may have Autism or Asperger's Syndrome and you simply don't know how to properly communicate with people. Or maybe you were abused as a child. Either way, I don't have time to waste the keystrokes on this petty bullshit, and I'm sure Andrew doesn't appreciate it either.

8)
Voyager
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:31 pm

Can both you guys get a life?
Andrew
Administrator

Return to MR Site Updates, Forum News & Requests