Loverboy

Whatever forum news there might be...see here...and suggest any new forums.

Moderator: Andrew

Loverboy

Postby RockingCobra » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:13 am

Hi @ all,

has anybody news of the new loverboy cd?

the new song "the one that got away" is a brilliant ballad. i heard a sample on melodicrock.com but i'm very hot to hear the complete song!

greetings from germany. sorry for my bad english!

Marco
RockingCobra
Radio Waves

Postby 7 Wishes » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:12 pm

Ich glaube, daß CD bevorstehend ist. Jedoch wird es nicht bis August freigegeben. Ich stimme, „The One That Got Away“ ist fantastisch erhielt. Er sang doch die Hölle aus ihr im Konzert heraus.
7 Wishes
Stereo LP

Re: Loverboy

Postby RedWingFan » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:09 am

RockingCobra wrote:Hi @ all,

the new song "the one that got away" is a brilliant ballad. i heard a sample on melodicrock.com but i'm very hot to hear the complete song!

Marco

Andrew, any word on the Loverboy release? Memory tells me it was slated for a late June release. Any info? Thanks!
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Re: Loverboy

Postby RedWingFan » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:11 am

RaiderFan wrote:
RockingCobra wrote:Hi @ all,

Marco

Andrew, any word on the Loverboy release? Memory tells me it was slated for a late June release. Any info? I'm looking to pick this up also. Nice job on the Get Lucky anniversary edition liner notes by the way. Thanks!
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Return to MR Site Updates, Forum News & Requests