Dickhead of the Year....

Whatever forum news there might be...see here...and suggest any new forums.

Moderator: Andrew

Dickhead of the Year....

Postby Liam » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:11 am

Well...since people seemed to get a kick out of this idea elsewhere...I thought I'd bring it here. Not for the show...considering I was a little late on the idea...but having Dickhead Of The Year shirts made might work out. Just be sure to have my name listed in the running. :lol:

Can't do polls in here but what do you guys think? Would it work?? Would you buy??

Yes?
No?

Cast your vote this way. :-)
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby donnaplease » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:56 am

YES!!! I'd LOVE to have one of those t-shirts. Like I said, it should have our most prolific recipient of the DOTY award with some of his more priceless quotes. I think it would be a hoot!!! 8)

Liam, sorry darlin', but I don't think you're quite in the same league as these dickheads... :?
donnaplease
Stereo LP

Postby Liam » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:13 am

donnaplease wrote:YES!!! I'd LOVE to have one of those t-shirts. Like I said, it should have our most prolific recipient of the DOTY award with some of his more priceless quotes. I think it would be a hoot!!! 8)

Liam, sorry darlin', but I don't think you're quite in the same league as these dickheads... :?

Can I at LEAST be a runner up?? :lol:
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby Ms_M » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:12 am

Liam wrote:
donnaplease wrote:YES!!! I'd LOVE to have one of those t-shirts. Like I said, it should have our most prolific recipient of the DOTY award with some of his more priceless quotes. I think it would be a hoot!!! 8)

Can I at LEAST be a runner up?? :lol:

Maybe Miss Congeniality.... ;) J/K, doll!!
Ms_M
Stereo LP

Postby Liam » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:25 am

I still like this idea....But there's feedback needed...C'MON PEOPLE. :-)
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby Andrew » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:40 am

Liam wrote:I still like this idea....But there's feedback needed...C'MON PEOPLE. :-)

Well, I'm building another fabulous selection of quotes and abuse for this year's award...good to see some things in life are as predictable as this ass clown.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Rhiannon » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:43 am

Liam wrote:I still like this idea....But there's feedback needed...C'MON PEOPLE. :-)

I agree with Michelle, you really are a Congenial Dickhead. Proof is in the cocktails. Puns unintentional. :lol:
Rhiannon
MP3

Postby Liam » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:13 am

Andrew wrote:

Well, I'm building another fabulous selection of quotes and abuse for this year's award...good to see some things in life are as predictable as this ass clown.

Can't wait to read 'em. Always a funny read. :lol:
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby RedWingFan » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:26 am

Liam wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Can't wait to read 'em. Always a funny read. :lol:

My favorite line is still, "...I'll get you for this Potter!" :lol:
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Postby chf34jmac » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:48 pm

Who was gonna get me? I must have missed that one. :shock: :D
chf34jmac
Cassette Tape

Return to MR Site Updates, Forum News & Requests