Other topics?

Whatever forum news there might be...see here...and suggest any new forums.

Moderator: Andrew

Other topics?

Postby Deuce » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:52 am

Why are there so many other topics in the Journey section? Shouldn't those go in the appropriate sections?
Deuce
Ol' 78

Re: Other topics?

Postby Behshad » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:05 am

Deuce wrote:Why are there so many other topics in the Journey section? Shouldn't those go in the appropriate sections?

This subject has been discussed over and over and over again.
You can not expect people who post in the Journey forum to JUST post Journey realated topic.
You just cant change this,,, so get used to it, like many others have.
Also, in future, look around to see how many times people have tried to change this, without any success. So give it up already !:)
Behshad
MP3

Postby Andrew » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:28 am

Deuce wrote: Shouldn't those go in the appropriate sections?

No.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby T-Bone » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:22 pm

Journey fans, especially the ones in that particular cell... I mean section, need other things to talk about other than Journey, especially when the band isn't doing shit to talk about. It broadens our "intellectual" side :lol: :wink:
We, The Inept, Lead by the Incompetent, have been doing so much, with so little, for so long... We can practically do anything, with absolutely nothing.
T-Bone
Backup Admin

Postby texafana » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Deuce wrote:Why are there so many other topics in the Journey section? Shouldn't those go in the appropriate sections?

Uh..err...but....uh....ahhhhhh.... never mind. :cry:
texafana
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm

texafana wrote:

Easier to just get over it and enjoy the forum....right?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby texafana » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:17 pm

Andrew wrote:
texafana wrote:

Easier to just get over it and enjoy the forum....right?

Yes. :) lol.. I'm learning. ;)
texafana
Cassette Tape

Postby Deuce » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:02 am

I had never seen this asked before, so I apologize for bringing up a sore subject. I've been coming here more often lately and just realized what was going on and it struck me as odd. It was a genuine question...not trying to stir anything up.
Deuce
Ol' 78

Postby Deuce » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:04 am

Andrew wrote:

No.

May I ask why? And is there a rule(s) for when I should post a topic in the Journey section and when I should post a topic in the appropriate section? Thanks.
Deuce
Ol' 78

Postby jrnyman28 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:33 am

Deuce wrote:
Andrew wrote:

No.

May I ask why? And is there a rule(s) for when I should post a topic in the Journey section and when I should post a topic in the appropriate section? Thanks.

The OT's in the Journey Forum are posted by Journey Froum regulars. Why should they need to leave the Journey Forum when they are discussing things with OTHER Journey Forum regulars? The Journey Forum is the most popular, has the most visitors and has the most regulars who STAY in the Journey Forum. And the same goes for any other forum with consistant regulars. There are specific VH posters and Survivor posters and Styx posters who tend to stay in their respective forums. If they have a subject other than the band that they want to discuss, they probably want to discuss it with thier other forum regulars so they put it in the forum. At least most people are considerate enough to mark the post OT so if you do not care about anything BUT band topics you can avoid them...
jrnyman28
Compact Disc

Postby Behshad » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:39 am

jrnyman28 wrote:
Deuce wrote:
Andrew wrote:

No.

The OT's in the Journey Forum are posted by Journey Froum regulars. Why should they need to leave the Journey Forum when they are discussing things with OTHER Journey Forum regulars? The Journey Forum is the most popular, has the most visitors and has the most regulars who STAY in the Journey Forum. And the same goes for any other forum with consistant regulars. There are specific VH posters and Survivor posters and Styx posters who tend to stay in their respective forums. If they have a subject other than the band that they want to discuss, they probably want to discuss it with thier other forum regulars so they put it in the forum. At least most people are considerate enough to mark the post OT so if you do not care about anything BUT band topics you can avoid them...

Well said.

Besides,,, you should be happy for creating this OT topic and its NOT in the Journey forum! :)
Behshad
MP3

Return to MR Site Updates, Forum News & Requests