who and what we're this band???

Whatever forum news there might be...see here...and suggest any new forums.

Moderator: Andrew

who and what we're this band???

Postby bigal5233 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:54 am

about 8 or 10 years ago on a MTM or Frontiers music sampler there was a song called IF I LOSE THIS FEELING by a band called FUEGOS DEL MUNDO.the song is amazing,I have it on my hard drive.but for the life of me I have no info on this band or was it a band????no further info available on the web,I checked cd now and nothing listed,any further info would be greatly appreciated.band members????other songs????cd???
Thanks
bigal5233
Fresh Air

Postby T-Bone » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:30 am

MTM Compilation Vol. 6 "5th anniversary MTM"
(MTM)

The 5th anniversary of MTM is celebrated with a cd filled with yet unreleased in Europe songs and is good also for those who already own each MTM artist.
The start is given by GUILD OF AGES and the nice paced melodic hard rock "Everybody", a little weaker than the song on their recent "Citadel", then there's a brand new song by DARE ("Silent thunder") confirming that Darren Wharton goes on the path of the late "Calm before the storm"
KHARMA and 101 SOUTH won't let you disappointed with the songs on offer and SNAKES IN PARADISE performe a pretty nice semi ballad. JADED HEART show their muscles with the anthemic class rock "Under the sky of Africa" (the first song on the Japanese version of "IV") and STORYTELLER gives us a good time with the
cheerful "She always smiles".
HARLAN CAGE come with their usual pomp rock with "What a fool I've been" and the excellent DOGFACE release "Suicide", a song by Thin Lizzy already on the double tribute cd to Phil Lynott. "Innocent touch" is a semi ballad by ELEMENTS OF FRICTION and I'm still of the opinion that Robin McAuley doesn't fit EOF at all!
"Back in the life" has been reasonably left off the debut solo album by DOUG HOWARD and is the weakest song of this compilation. TOMMY DENANDER and his RADIOACTIVE play a cover of "Mad about you" (from Toto's "Mindfields") and I'm really curious to know more about FUEGOS DEL MUNDO that have recorded a song "If I loose this feeling" that mixes AOR and Santana. HOUSE OF SHAKIRA are graced with two songs, that are the tough AOR "Wish to survive" and a strong live version of Journey's "Stone in love".
There are surely moments of great interest, but maybe nothing you can live without.
We, The Inept, Lead by the Incompetent, have been doing so much, with so little, for so long... We can practically do anything, with absolutely nothing.
T-Bone
Backup Admin

Return to MR Site Updates, Forum News & Requests