Weve Lost Deep Purple

Whatever forum news there might be...see here...and suggest any new forums.

Moderator: Andrew

Weve Lost Deep Purple

Postby trekman » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:17 pm

:( I just now noticed the Deep Purple Forum thread) is no longer here. :( Its sad that this great, legendary band doesnt have more interest here. I'll admit that there never seems to be much new to talk about. But its that way with a lot of bands, isnt it?

Ive always loved Deep Purple and have a LOT of thier music. Just not enough interest here to keep it alive. :( Too bad.
trekman
45 RPM

Postby Carla777 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:14 am

Deep Purple still sound fantastic, i saw them this past february,28 in Chile, Gillan was sick and he barely could sing, but the band was really awesome..was a free show for the people, the city municipality pay for it, so the place was full..this was the set list here:

Highway Star
Things i never said
Into the fire
Strange kind of woman
Mary long
Rapture of the deep
The battle rages on
Perfect Strangers
Smoke on the water
Black Night
Hush

I'm not too sure about the song order,but i think this are pretty much all the songs..was a great night for all the people here!

Saludos DP Fan :wink:
Carla777
Cassette Tape

Re: Weve Lost Deep Purple

Postby Gordon from Edinburgh » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:20 am

trekman wrote::( I just now noticed the Deep Purple Forum thread) is no longer here. :( Its sad that this great, legendary band doesnt have more interest here. I'll admit that there never seems to be much new to talk about. But its that way with a lot of bands, isnt it?

Ive always loved Deep Purple and have a LOT of thier music. Just not enough interest here to keep it alive. :( Too bad.

I miss it too - although mainly for Rainbow - my favourite band of all time probably.....
Gordon from Edinburgh
8 Track

Return to MR Site Updates, Forum News & Requests