This board's cruisin' now!

Whatever forum news there might be...see here...and suggest any new forums.

Moderator: Andrew

This board's cruisin' now!

Postby Jonny B » Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:16 am

You've outdone yourself again Andrew! This board is at top-notch speed!
"I once had an understanding that everything would go my way. But now we’ve come too far along for me to hold on to my own beliefs" -- Delain
User avatar
Jonny B
8 Track
 
Posts: 956
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:46 am
Location: Maine

Re: This board's cruisin' now!

Postby Argus » Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:57 am

Jonny B wrote:You've outdone yourself again Andrew! This board is at top-notch speed!


fast indeed.. but what about this login for every post glitch I'm getting? :shock:
User avatar
Argus
8 Track
 
Posts: 881
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:11 am

Postby Jonny B » Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:41 am

I dunno. I haven't posted more than 1 message a day lately, because it seems that most of the regulars haven't found the new web address yet.

Testing...
"I once had an understanding that everything would go my way. But now we’ve come too far along for me to hold on to my own beliefs" -- Delain
User avatar
Jonny B
8 Track
 
Posts: 956
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:46 am
Location: Maine

Postby Jonny B » Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:43 am

...Nope. Not having a problem with this. Posted more than once without having to log in again.

I think if you wait too long to post a message, it will time out on you, and you'll have to log in again. I hava a problem with that when I post longer messages.
"I once had an understanding that everything would go my way. But now we’ve come too far along for me to hold on to my own beliefs" -- Delain
User avatar
Jonny B
8 Track
 
Posts: 956
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:46 am
Location: Maine

Postby Kenny » Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:08 pm

I think there are a couple of glitches Jonny.....one being the log in thing, the other being the fact that a thread will still show as 'unread' even after you have read it..........apart from that, the board seems fine - but not too much different in terms of speed or any other efficiency matters.
"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know, the end result is tyranny and oppression no matter how holy the motives."
User avatar
Kenny
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2002 1:38 pm
Location: Western Australia

Postby Serendipity » Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:31 pm

I think the board has become a little faster than it was. I noticed that read posts kept being marked as unread too, but today it seems to be working okay. :?

I would appreciate it if the automatic time out period could be extended a little though...
User avatar
Serendipity
8 Track
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 6:49 am
Location: Amsterdam

Postby Andrew » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:33 am

Jonny B wrote:...Nope. Not having a problem with this. Posted more than once without having to log in again.

I think if you wait too long to post a message, it will time out on you, and you'll have to log in again. I hava a problem with that when I post longer messages.


Fixed now...
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9631
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Postby Argus » Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:11 pm

Andrew wrote:
Jonny B wrote:...Nope. Not having a problem with this. Posted more than once without having to log in again.

I think if you wait too long to post a message, it will time out on you, and you'll have to log in again. I hava a problem with that when I post longer messages.


Fixed now...


Thanks :D
User avatar
Argus
8 Track
 
Posts: 881
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:11 am

Postby cutter33 » Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:03 pm

Hey guys anyone interested in using the chatroom here? It's just there waiting for us.
cutter33
Fresh Air
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2003 8:10 am


Return to MR Site Updates, Forum News & Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron