Great J. Williams Interview on YouTube

All things Toto

Moderator: Andrew

Great J. Williams Interview on YouTube

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Pretty much covers every topic. Interviewer did a great job. When it comes to press, Joe always seems to shy away from the spotlight. Usually either Dave or Luke is interviewed. So this was cool. Here's a few links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZCZ0BpIzt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N7ziV2Mv70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChKpZ5PV9II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUNnjJZniZs
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Re: Great J. Williams Interview on YouTube

Postby DracIsBack » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:44 pm

That was cool! Thanks for sharing.

Yeah - Joe always strikes me as shy and reserved in interviews but very insightful.
DracIsBack
8 Track

Postby Sundet » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Apparently Kimball has seen the interview too, and just posted a note on Joe's Facebook:

Hello Joseph. I saw that Interview you did on You Tube about You and Me recently. I have to let you know that I do care very much for you as a friend. I also love your Voice, and i always have. It was such fun singing on some of your Solo CDs, and those two "West Coast All Stars" CDs with you. I know you have to be having the greatest time of your life because you're singing with Toto now. I mentioned in a few FaceBook Posts that I really wanted to come to a Toto Concert, because I haven't seen the Band Live in so many years. I checked the Toto Web Page, and noticed that you will be doing a Concert at The Greek Theater on September 6th. I'm doing a Concert in Hollister, CA. with Kenny Cetera on September 5th, but I will make it to The Greek Theater to see you on September 6th. I'm certain that will be one of the best moments of my life too. I miss most of the Toto Members so much, and since they are my Favorite Musicians in the World, I need to say Hello to each of them. I can't wait to See & Hear you singing Live with such wonderful Musicians my friend. I'm so excited that I can finally attend a Toto Concert after not seeing them for about 7 Years. I want to have a chat with you at The Greek Theater, because i have missed talking with you in person for so long. I wish you my very best of luck, and happiness Joseph, and I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can before September 6th. Take care my friend....

Nothing wrong with this, but after his 'public letter' to Fergie a few years back, I can't help but feel there is some sort of underlying message there. Maybe he's just trying to reach out?
Sundet
Ol' 78

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:25 am

Sundet wrote:Apparently Kimball has seen the interview too, and just posted a note on Joe's Facebook:

Hello Joseph. I saw that Interview you did on You Tube about You and Me recently. I have to let you know that I do care very much for you as a friend. I also love your Voice, and i always have. It was such fun singing on some of your Solo CDs, and those two "West Coast All Stars" CDs with you. I know you have to be having the greatest time of your life because you're singing with Toto now. I mentioned in a few FaceBook Posts that I really wanted to come to a Toto Concert, because I haven't seen the Band Live in so many years. I checked the Toto Web Page, and noticed that you will be doing a Concert at The Greek Theater on September 6th. I'm doing a Concert in Hollister, CA. with Kenny Cetera on September 5th, but I will make it to The Greek Theater to see you on September 6th. I'm certain that will be one of the best moments of my life too. I miss most of the Toto Members so much, and since they are my Favorite Musicians in the World, I need to say Hello to each of them. I can't wait to See & Hear you singing Live with such wonderful Musicians my friend. I'm so excited that I can finally attend a Toto Concert after not seeing them for about 7 Years. I want to have a chat with you at The Greek Theater, because i have missed talking with you in person for so long. I wish you my very best of luck, and happiness Joseph, and I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can before September 6th. Take care my friend....

Nothing wrong with this, but after his 'public letter' to Fergie a few years back, I can't help but feel there is some sort of underlying message there. Maybe he's just trying to reach out?

Hasn't Bobby ever heard of texting?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Sundet » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:32 pm

So it appears that Joseph has deleted his Facebook, though I'm not sure if it had anything to do with the Kimball message.
Sundet
Ol' 78

Postby DracIsBack » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:35 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Hasn't Bobby ever heard of texting?

That was my thought was well.
DracIsBack
8 Track

Postby WalrusOct9 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:06 am

Or messaging someone directly, which you can also do on Facebook. Lord.
-Steve C.
WalrusOct9
Cassette Tape

Postby Abitaman » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:07 am

WalrusOct9 wrote:Or messaging someone directly, which you can also do on Facebook. Lord.

He wanted everyone to know he was doing this. For some reason, some plan of his. The Fergie message a few years back was so back handed in it's complements, it was hard to read. Seems like he is spinning something here. Granted I do not know him, just after reading that one....
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Location: NO LONGER in West TN, now in East TN's beautiful Smokey Mountains

Postby Sundet » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:37 pm

Wonder if Kimball was at the Greek. I was there myself, but didn't see him anywhere. Saw Michael McDonald and Lee Sklar though.
Sundet
Ol' 78

Postby DracIsBack » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:21 am

Abitaman wrote:He wanted everyone to know he was doing this. For some reason, some plan of his. The Fergie message a few years back was so back handed in it's complements, it was hard to read. Seems like he is spinning something here. Granted I do not know him, just after reading that one....

It was the sleeziest bloody thing I ever read. Made me lose all respect for Kimball.
DracIsBack
8 Track

Postby JohnH » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Man the guy is an oddball for sure. His comments about his own singing " sounding like shit" in that recent Japan concert were also beyond belief . And of course he trotted out the in ear monitor excuse again . I'm told he has the loudest in ears in the world and also has hearing aids.
JohnH
8 Track

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:14 pm

Bobby K has been quiet lately. Usually he's a pretty big social media slut. Hope the guy's OK.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Return to Toto