What fresh hell is this?

All things Toto

Moderator: Andrew

What fresh hell is this?

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:36 pm

I'll admit Bobby has the Arab sheikh look down. But this is a disgrace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_dptcCHkcw
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Re: What fresh hell is this?

Postby WalrusOct9 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:07 am

The irony is that Bobby won't actually get any of the royalties from it, since he didn't write the song. (I'm also not sure he's actually on the track :lol: )

I don't think there's anything the band can do to stop these sorts of things (and it's free promotion, so I'm not sure they'd want to anyways)
-Steve C.
WalrusOct9
Cassette Tape

Postby Franky » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:56 pm

:| if this wasn't that horrible I could laugh 'bout it.
Franky
Ol' 78

Postby Ehwmatt » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:25 am

There are no words. Wtf?!
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby r@y » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Check this out from a few weeks ago.....very interesting thoughts by Bobby after he sings Hold The Line. Haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKCqIGNxBF8
In the land of the pigs, the butcher is King..!
r@y
LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:20 am

r@y wrote:Check this out from a few weeks ago.....very interesting thoughts by Bobby after he sings Hold The Line. Haha

This was posted in another thread. BK's hearing aids are obviously malfunctioning. His answers to the interviewer's questions are non-sequiturs. Sometimes he just stares blankly at her. The questions posed by the interviewer are horrible. She think Bobby sang Pamela! BK is also on auto-tune when he sings.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby r@y » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:16 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
r@y wrote:Check this out from a few weeks ago.....very interesting thoughts by Bobby after he sings Hold The Line. Haha

This was posted in another thread. BK's hearing aids are obviously malfunctioning. His answers to the interviewer's questions are non-sequiturs. Sometimes he just stares blankly at her. The questions posed by the interviewer are horrible. She think Bobby sang Pamela! BK is also on auto-tune when he sings.

I thought it was interesting about his writing/co-writing on FiB.

Says he wrote whole lyrics to 3 songs, and co-writes on 5 ! :D

Also on how they did the record....studio jam and Simon kind of then picking different parts of intro, verses, chorus, etc....
In the land of the pigs, the butcher is King..!
r@y
LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:18 pm

r@y wrote:
Also on how they did the record....studio jam and Simon kind of then picking different parts of intro, verses, chorus, etc....

There is "Making of Footage" on You Tube, if u wanna search.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Ehwmatt » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:08 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

What is with his speech patterns and enunciation? He must not be able to hear himself talk, right? Very strange.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:36 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:
What is with his speech patterns and enunciation? He must not be able to hear himself talk, right? Very strange.

That is my guess as well. There are reports that he is very close to deaf. Hit or miss.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Morten » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:44 am

To me, the way he looks at the interviewer, it also looks like he's trying to read her lips to aid his hearing.
Morten
Radio Waves

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:30 pm

Morten wrote:To me, the way he looks at the interviewer, it also looks like he's trying to read her lips to aid his hearing.

Agreed.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Return to Toto