New song played pre-show?

All things Toto

Moderator: Andrew

New song played pre-show?

Postby Anymajordude » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:35 am

I've seen Toto in Sweden tonight. Right before they came on stage a certain song was played over the PA. A really cool tune, with Luke and Joseph sharing vocals. Quite different, almost techno-ish. Is this one of Trevor's songs? I really liked what I heard.

Edit: This must be a song written by someone else but I'm sure I heard Luke and Joe singing. Ah well...
Anymajordude
Radio Waves

Re: New song played pre-show?

Postby St.George » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:28 pm

It could be the collaboration song the band did with Whatsonot/Skrillex. According to Luke is gonna be released in September.

http://edm.com/articles/2015/1/23/skril ... ation-2015
St.George
Ol' 78

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:14 am

St.George wrote:It could be the collaboration song the band did with Whatsonot/Skrillex. According to Luke is gonna be released in September.

http://edm.com/articles/2015/1/23/skril ... ation-2015

That is what I thought it was too when I heard it. Sounded cool to me.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Anymajordude » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:24 am

Thanks guys, I had no idea bout that collaboration. Yes that must be it. I managed to get the last minute of it on tape but missed the great part with Luke and Joe. It went something like Tonight tonight, we keep on running. Sounded real good.
Anymajordude
Radio Waves

Return to Toto