"All In" - Is there a contact number for product defects?

All things Toto

Moderator: Andrew

"All In" - Is there a contact number for product defects?

Postby Penguinpc » Sat May 25, 2019 5:01 am

First of all, don't panic. There is nothing wrong with the discs, as far as I know, but I haven't listened to all of them yet.

When I opened my box, the booklet had a bend in the cover.

(I can resize these if they are too large.)

It looks like this is a packaging error. There is just enough space in the box when closed, for the booklet to slide around. So it looks like it kind of slid partway into the "spine" part of the box. I suppose this also could have happened when it was originally packaged at the factory.

I don't think this is an Amazon shipping error, but rather a design error. Getting an exchange from them is no guarantee it won't happen again. This problem could probably be solved by putting the booklet in its own cardboard sleeve.

It may seem like a minor thing, but when I get something new, I expect it look "new", you know?

Anyway, I want to contact Sony and see if they will send me a replacement. Does anyone know of a way I can contact them about this?
Penguinpc
Radio Waves

Re: "All In" - Is there a contact number for product defects

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun May 26, 2019 11:54 pm

I'd be pissed too. When I ordered XIV, it arrived with the jewel case cracked. That was on Amazon tho.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Return to Toto