TOTO Interviews from Forty Trips DVD

All things Toto

Moderator: Andrew

TOTO Interviews from Forty Trips DVD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:20 am

https://youtu.be/l6SgipLKfFQ

For those who don't own the DVD, (I just have the CD version), this is an insightful watch. All of the members share insights.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14599
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: TOTO Interviews from Forty Trips DVD

Postby Marzdog » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:39 pm

Thanks for the post; loved it!

Interesting copyright at the end along with Eagle Rock...Toto Live, Inc.
Marzdog
45 RPM
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:05 am
Location: Beautiful Southern California

Re: TOTO Interviews from Forty Trips DVD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:58 am

Marzdog wrote:Thanks for the post; loved it!

Interesting copyright at the end along with Eagle Rock...Toto Live, Inc.


Yea. Maybe a new company that Mrs. Porcaro can't try to get a piece of the pie from.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14599
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: TOTO Interviews from Forty Trips DVD

Postby Marzdog » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:45 am

Exactly my thought and good on them for doing it!

Looking forward to seeing Luke at a charity event here in SoCal tomorrow night with Colin Hay, Richard Marx, Gregg Bissonette, Warren Ham, Amy Keys, Jeff Babko and Mick Mahan!
Marzdog
45 RPM
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:05 am
Location: Beautiful Southern California

Re: TOTO Interviews from Forty Trips DVD

Postby r@y » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:12 pm

Marzdog wrote:Exactly my thought and good on them for doing it!

Looking forward to seeing Luke at a charity event here in SoCal tomorrow night with Colin Hay, Richard Marx, Gregg Bissonette, Warren Ham, Amy Keys, Jeff Babko and Mick Mahan!


Lucky you! I would give anything to see my heroes Luke and Richard on the same stage.....

Post videos if you can.... :)
In the land of the pigs, the butcher is King..!
r@y
LP
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:10 pm

Re: TOTO Interviews from Forty Trips DVD

Postby Marzdog » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:45 pm

Created a thread for the show mentioned above:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=62635
Last edited by Marzdog on Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marzdog
45 RPM
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:05 am
Location: Beautiful Southern California

Re: TOTO Interviews from Forty Trips DVD

Postby Marzdog » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:46 pm

r@y wrote:
Marzdog wrote:Exactly my thought and good on them for doing it!

Looking forward to seeing Luke at a charity event here in SoCal tomorrow night with Colin Hay, Richard Marx, Gregg Bissonette, Warren Ham, Amy Keys, Jeff Babko and Mick Mahan!


Lucky you! I would give anything to see my heroes Luke and Richard on the same stage.....

Post videos if you can.... :)

Luke and Richard didn't perform together.
Marzdog
45 RPM
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:05 am
Location: Beautiful Southern California


Return to Toto

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest