Follow up to first two Night Ranger CD "remasters"

This Boy Needs To Rock

Moderator: Andrew

Follow up to first two Night Ranger CD "remasters"

Postby rtz » Fri May 18, 2007 11:59 am

I have found that "Dawn Patrol" and "Midnight Madness" were released as Japanese remasters in 2002. They are tough to find these days, and expensive ($30 to $35 each).

I may have a lead on buying them, but has anyone else heard these? Most Japanese CD's are well know for their sound quality, but I don't won't to fork over $60 to $70 to be disappointed. If anyone has these, please chime in. :)

Thanks.
rtz
Radio Waves

Postby Andrew » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:34 pm

7 Wishes was also done...they sound GREAT!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby 7 Wishes » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:54 am

It's about time. Wow. I need to find them. Any ideas, 'Drew?
7 Wishes
Stereo LP

Postby RedWingFan » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:03 am

A 5 pack remaster box set released in Sept. I'm in! Anyone know of an outlet or link to buy them through? Would be appreciated.
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Postby rtz » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:58 pm

RedWingFan wrote:A 5 pack remaster box set released in Sept. I'm in! Anyone know of an outlet or link to buy them through? Would be appreciated.

One on e-bay right now (Shameless plug):

http://cgi.ebay.com/Night-Ranger-BOX-SE ... 2561b0bbb2
rtz
Radio Waves

Postby RockInDetroit » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:56 pm

$175???? I'll stick with my originals.

On top of it all, I think I heard that these remaster come in those cheap cardboard sleeves. I've scratched many cds in this format.
RockInDetroit
LP

Postby RedWingFan » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:13 am

rtz wrote:
RedWingFan wrote:A 5 pack remaster box set released in Sept. I'm in! Anyone know of an outlet or link to buy them through? Would be appreciated.

Thanks dude, These cd's sound incredible. Nothing better than great music updated yet still original.
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Postby rtz » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:43 pm

RedWingFan wrote:
rtz wrote:

Thanks dude, These cd's sound incredible. Nothing better than great music updated yet still original.

Glad you received them. I was very happy with how much better these remasters sounded than the original CD's. Now I've got to organize all of my junk because I think I still have extra copies of the original Japan remasters for the individual CD's of "Dawn Patrol" and "Seven Wishes". It's amazing and sad how much stuff accumulates over time!
rtz
Radio Waves

Return to Night Ranger / Damn Yankees