Night Ranger playing IL on Dec 27

This Boy Needs To Rock

Moderator: Andrew

Night Ranger playing IL on Dec 27

Postby kittstyx28 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:42 pm

Cubby Bear North , Lincolnshire, IL
Thu, Dec 27, 2007 09:00 PM

Just thought I would people know. Was just on Ticketmaster, I check every few days to see what they add. They update regularly and are reliable when it comes to posting dates. I live in California so this does not effect me but hopefully posting it here will be helpful to someone else.

You would think that Night Ranger would have a more go getter attitude about letting the fans know where they are performing. Especially this date, the tickets are not even on sale yet and the concert is only a month away. Both their Myspace and official website does not have it listed. With their sporadic touring, you would think that they would be all about spreading the word. Who takes care of their website and PR? :roll:
kittstyx28
Radio Waves

NR.com

Postby RockInDetroit » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:46 am

Believe it or not. The new Night Ranger website has better updates than the old. Unfortunately they still could use some work. Their news section for example said that Brad Gillis was also going to be at the Melodic Rock Fest in South Bend. Andrew never reported that so I wonder how Night Ranger’s own site could’ve missed that.

The old site used to have a messageboard so that fans could communicate with each other. That was the place to get Night Ranger news……well there and melodicrock.com. Now Night Ranger has cut off their fans.

But anyways get used to it with the Night Ranger website. If you want news this site is the best place.
RockInDetroit
LP

Postby mrsromek » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:04 pm

I just saw this a few days ago, and we are thinking of going. However, if I remember it correctly, this place is tiny-stage, too. Does anyone know if Reb will be there? Personally, I like their new album, so I hope they play a few tracks off of it.
mrsromek
45 RPM

Postby RockInDetroit » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:40 am

mrsromek wrote:I just saw this a few days ago, and we are thinking of going. However, if I remember it correctly, this place is tiny-stage, too. Does anyone know if Reb will be there? Personally, I like their new album, so I hope they play a few tracks off of it.

I posted in the Joel H trend what Reb's Night Ranger dates are. I believe Reb will not be at this show as I heard Joel H is the new NR guitarist. Reb puts Winger committments first over NR. Michael Lardie puts Great White first. So when they are busy with their project Joel subs for Reb and someone else for Michael. Night Ranger is now Jack, Kelly and Brad.
RockInDetroit
LP

Postby mrsromek » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:35 pm

Thanks for the update. It seems like quite a common trend lately...bands out with only a couple of original members.
mrsromek
45 RPM

Postby mrsromek » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:38 am

Did anyone attend this show? I have had the flu since Xmas eve and was in bed all week.
mrsromek
45 RPM

Postby Deuce » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:34 am

I was crushed when I found out about this show a couple of days ago. I definitely would have gone. That place is only about twenty minutes from where I live. More news about it would have helped, but shame on me for not checking more frequently. :(
Deuce
Ol' 78

Return to Night Ranger / Damn Yankees