Nightranger live on TCM ;)

This Boy Needs To Rock

Moderator: Andrew

Postby Don » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:42 am

They rock, not to big on the ballads which is fine with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl3fLyups4M
Don
Super Audio CD

Postby Since 78 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:43 am

Love Sister Christian, just love it! Ummm what else do they sing? :?
Still They Ride
Since 78
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Angel » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:43 am

YoungJRNY wrote:How long will it take for us to lockdown the Night Ranger board? Poor Andrew.. it just happened! :shock:

Well, there have already been more posts in the NR forum in the last hour than in the last two months combined! :lol:
Angel
Stereo LP

Postby Angel » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:44 am

LLL wrote:
Angel wrote:....and the toilet pic thread is gone.......

Some of us "saved" the pages on that thread and a couple of others because they knew there was going to be some deleting going down! :wink: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Angel
Stereo LP

Postby stevew2 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:45 am

both picture threads are gone, it feels like hunting season just started
stevew2
MP3

Postby YoungJRNY » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:46 am

Angel wrote:
YoungJRNY wrote:How long will it take for us to lockdown the Night Ranger board? Poor Andrew.. it just happened! :shock:

Well, there have already been more posts in the NR forum in the last hour than in the last two months combined! :lol:

You're not kiddin.. I counted 15 threads started in this forum that had 0 replies. 0! How often does the Journey board go with a subject that offers no replies? Your talking under 5%.
Last edited by YoungJRNY on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
YoungJRNY
Compact Disc

Postby stevew2 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:48 am

LLL wrote:
Angel wrote:

Quick guys - we need a plan for forum rotation so we don't get found out! :P bwahahahahaahaha
pm sent
stevew2
MP3

Postby Don » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:50 am

Since 78 wrote:Love Sister Christian, just love it! Ummm what else do they sing? :?

You can still rock in America, Don't tell me you love me, When you close your eyes all were big hits for them. Oh, and Blades co wrote Higher Place, I got a reason, World Gone Wild, Kiss Me Softly and Remember Me, I think.
Last edited by Don on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don
Super Audio CD

Postby Jana » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:51 am

What is a Journey lockdown? I'm so confused.

What else does Night Ranger do besides Sister Christian? I've never really followed them or even knew their name, and they will be here with Journey so I need to get familiar.

I don't get it. Why the lockdown and what is it?
Jana
Digital Audio Tape

That's what I get for being hungry.....

Postby JasonD » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:51 am

I went to go eat a ham & cheese sandwich & I came back and ---- POW!!!! ----- what the fuck happened?

JasonD
Cassette Tape

Postby Since 78 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:52 am

Gunbot wrote:
Since 78 wrote:Love Sister Christian, just love it! Ummm what else do they sing? :?

You can still rock in America, Don't say you love me, When you close your eyes all were big hits for them. Oh, and Blades co wrote Higher Place, I got a reason, World Gone Wild, Kiss Me Softly and Remember Me, I think.

Ahh, I may have to check them out more thoroughly. Might be here awhile.
Still They Ride
Since 78
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Jana » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:53 am

YoungJRNY wrote:
Angel wrote:

You're not kiddin.. I counted 15 threads started in this forum that had 0 replies. 0! How often does the Journey board go with a subject that offers no replies? Your talking under 5%.

You're kidding?
Jana
Digital Audio Tape

Postby G.I.Jim » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:53 am

WTF happened??? All I know is somebody fucked us up and it wasn't me! :shock: :lol: What the hell did I miss?
The artist formerly known as Jim. :-)
G.I.Jim
MP3

Postby Jana » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:57 am

G.I.Jim wrote:WTF happened??? All I know is somebody fucked us up and it wasn't me! :shock: :lol: What the hell did I miss?

It was fantastic. Behshad and Deano going at it in the first thread and starting back up in the second thread. I have no idea what happened the last two hours. Why delete it? And SteveW and Jason were crowned MR couple of 2009. :lol:
Jana
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Jana » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:59 am

LLL wrote:
Jana wrote:
G.I.Jim wrote:WTF happened??? All I know is somebody fucked us up and it wasn't me! :shock: :lol: What the hell did I miss?

It was fantastic. Behshad and Deano going at it in the first thread and starting back up in the second thread. I have no idea what happened the last two hours. Why delete it? And SteveW and Jason were crowned MR couple of 2009. :lol:

They were even making wedding and honeymoon plans! :lol: :lol:

So, Lauren, what happened after the wedding dress? That's the last I was there. Any more blowups? :lol: Well, the last was the dildo. :shock:
Jana
Digital Audio Tape

Postby YoungJRNY » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:02 am

I think steve even went as far to say he would stick his arm up his ass? Or something along those lines? I don't know what I was reading, lmao. Came outta nowhere. Now what do we do?
YoungJRNY
Compact Disc

Postby Angel » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:06 am

YoungJRNY wrote:I think steve even went as far to say he would stick his arm up his ass? Or something along those lines? I don't know what I was reading, lmao. Came outta nowhere. Now what do we do?

Do ya worry that Night Ranger will feel like we just used them? Kinda like the guy you make out with to get back at your boyfriend that you broke with but really secretly want to get back together with.....and then dump the guy you made out with when your boyfriend wants you back?????

Just wondering.
Angel
Stereo LP

Re: That's what I get for being hungry.....

Postby stevew2 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:06 am

JasonD wrote:I went to go eat a ham & cheese sandwich & I came back and ---- POW!!!! ----- what the fuck happened?
you mean Balls on rye, Andrew had to do some cleaning its back up,all the good shit is gone
stevew2
MP3

Postby Jana » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:06 am

YoungJRNY wrote:I think steve even went as far to say he would stick his arm up his ass? Or something along those lines? I don't know what I was reading, lmao. Came outta nowhere. Now what do we do?

How sad. Your thread was genius and all gone. :cry:
Jana
Digital Audio Tape

Postby stevew2 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:07 am

Angel wrote:

Do ya worry that Night Ranger will feel like we just used them? Kinda like the guy you make out with to get back at your boyfriend that you broke with but really secretly want to get back together with.....and then dump the guy you made out with when your boyfriend wants you back?????

Just wondering.
Or in jasons case the guy he made out with to get back at his girlfreind
stevew2
MP3

Postby Jana » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 am

It's kind of cozy down here. :lol: We can just keep this thread and use it as a stream of consciousness kind of thread. Let it take a natural flow from topic to topic day after day until Andrew finds us out.
Jana
Digital Audio Tape

Postby G.I.Jim » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 am

Jana wrote:It's kind of cozy down here. :lol: We can just keep this thread and use it as a stream of consciousness kind of thread. Let it take a natural flow from topic to topic day after day until Andrew finds us out.

YES..... another place to plug my music! :lol: :lol:
The artist formerly known as Jim. :-)
G.I.Jim
MP3

Postby stevew2 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:09 am

Jana wrote:It's kind of cozy down here. :lol: We can just keep this thread and use it as a stream of consciousness kind of thread. Let it take a natural flow from topic to topic day after day until Andrew finds us out.
good idea, its like being gay and staying in the closet like Jason used to
stevew2
MP3

Postby Jana » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:11 am

stevew2 wrote:

The title needs to change. Is Gunbot here is a dead giveaway. :lol: :lol:
Jana
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Angel » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:12 am

G.I.Jim wrote:

Between you, Jason and Steve, there's a whole lot of pluggin' goin' on down there!
Angel
Stereo LP

Postby stevew2 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:13 am

Jana wrote:
stevew2 wrote:

good idea , can GB change it,and keep this page going?
stevew2
MP3

Postby Jubilee » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:14 am

Angel wrote:

Just wondering.

Yep. Sorry, Night Ranger. We're done with ya. Your money's on the dresser, cupcake.. :wink:
"You did what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better". -- Maya Angelou
Jubilee
Cassette Tape

Postby Angel » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:14 am

stevew2 wrote:
Jana wrote:
stevew2 wrote:

good idea , can GB change it,and keep this page going?

B has to change it...he started the thread.
Angel
Stereo LP

Postby stevew2 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:14 am

Angel wrote:
G.I.Jim wrote:

Between you, Jason and Steve, there's a whole lot of pluggin' goin' on down there!
I plug him with watermellon thats it,im a virgin
stevew2
MP3

Postby stevew2 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:16 am

thanks whoever changed the title. this is the underground fuckin awesome
stevew2
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Night Ranger / Damn Yankees