Night Ranger's invading Europe this June

This Boy Needs To Rock

Moderator: Andrew

Night Ranger's invading Europe this June

Postby Don » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:43 am

" SEVEN new dates with Journey added, also many dates with rock heavyweights Foreigner and Kansas for the Rock the Nation Festival and Spirit of Rock Festival"
Don
Super Audio CD

First time to Italy!

Postby domino65 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:54 pm

cool i'm finally going to see tha band! NR rocks!
The bitch bends over and i forget my name!
domino65
Ol' 78

Postby Real rock fan » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:38 pm

What about the UK? :cry:
Real rock fan
Ol' 78

Postby patrick Colin » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:25 pm

It's a real pleasure that Night Ranger come back in Europe . Saw them in France in 1985 when they were supporting Foreigner. I've been waiting since!

As Andrew you mentionned "There are many more to be added" on your 17th february news, do you know if the band will expect to play some dates on its own outside festival in Europe?

I use to go at the Z7 near Basel in Switzerland when a lot a great bands often come (capacity about 800).
http://www.z-7.ch/start.php
It will be a nice opportunity for the band (and myself, let's dream!) as the programme in this venue is not full in june.
Journey played this venue when JSS was with them in 2007 (I saw too Soul Sirkus in 2005), and Foreigner played several times.

Dates in festival are very interesting with such bands included, but I think Night Ranger set might be short in these festivals. The band is not expected in 2 dates in Paris and in Luxemburg (only Foreigner and Journey are mention).
Patrick
patrick Colin
Radio Waves

Return to Night Ranger / Damn Yankees