Just picked up the Amazon exclusive MP3 of Night Ranger/Nuge

This Boy Needs To Rock

Moderator: Andrew

Just picked up the Amazon exclusive MP3 of Night Ranger/Nuge

Postby BBKlima » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:16 pm

...doing Coming of Age. A Somewhere In California bonus track.

WOW!

First, Night Ranger sounds awesome doing the Damn Yankees track. But Nugent goes into the solo for Stranglehold before going into the Coming of Age solo. BRILLIANT. And it literally gave me chills. Just awesome. Best 99 cents I ever spent!
BBKlima
Ol' 78

Postby RockInDetroit » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:16 am

Let me first start this off by saying I do not yet have this track. My personal opinion is that Night Ranger should of done this track without Nugent. There is a version out there with Nugent already...THE DAMN YANKEES VERSION! I wish Night Ranger would of made it the Night Ranger version of the song......the one we hear live.
RockInDetroit
LP

Postby BBKlima » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:09 am

RockInDetroit wrote:Let me first start this off by saying I do not yet have this track. My personal opinion is that Night Ranger should of done this track without Nugent. There is a version out there with Nugent already...THE DAMN YANKEES VERSION! I wish Night Ranger would of made it the Night Ranger version of the song......the one we hear live.

I believe the requested version already exists on one of their live compilations.........

I like what they did on the bonus track.
BBKlima
Ol' 78

Postby Starrider » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:04 am

I downloaded the track last night. I had a promotional credit for a free MP3 download, so it cost me $0.00. I think it's great. Worth the download just to hear Uncle Ted rip into the solo for Stranglehold in the middle of the song.
Starrider
45 RPM

Return to Night Ranger / Damn Yankees