last night in nashville

This Boy Needs To Rock

Moderator: Andrew

last night in nashville

Postby masque » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:13 am

saw the night ranger, foreigner and journey show.....all three bands did really well....no complaints but for my money night ranger stole the show.

they had by far the cleanest mix of the three...it was clear as a bell.....jack blades sounded great vocally and was very funny interacting with the audience.....their setlist was really well put together and as they progressed they got the crowd more and more into them.....they really won everyone over.......

i really enjoyed foreigner and journey as always but my hat is off to the night ranger boys....well done!!!!!!!!!
masque
8 Track

Re: last night in nashville

Postby RockInDetroit » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:25 pm

masque wrote:saw the night ranger, foreigner and journey show.....all three bands did really well....no complaints but for my money night ranger stole the show.

they had by far the cleanest mix of the three...it was clear as a bell.....jack blades sounded great vocally and was very funny interacting with the audience.....their setlist was really well put together and as they progressed they got the crowd more and more into them.....they really won everyone over.......

i really enjoyed foreigner and journey as always but my hat is off to the night ranger boys....well done!!!!!!!!!

Curious, when was the last time you saw Night Ranger? Sounds like a typical Night Ranger show, although I hear they only played 7 songs. but what this did for NR was get them more exposure and even though I decided to sit this tour out I supported it becauase I think it was good at getting them just that...exposure.
RockInDetroit
LP

Return to Night Ranger / Damn Yankees