Just preordered High Road CD/DVD Deluxe edition!

This Boy Needs To Rock

Moderator: Andrew

Just preordered High Road CD/DVD Deluxe edition!

Postby BBKlima » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:32 pm

June 10th cannot get here fast enough!!
BBKlima
Ol' 78

Re: Just preordered High Road CD/DVD Deluxe edition!

Postby yulog » Wed May 28, 2014 7:05 am

There's been so many so so/average cds out in the last several months , this cd sounds great, half way thru and I love it. :D
yulog
Stereo LP

Postby BBKlima » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:17 pm

BBKlima wrote:June 10th cannot get here fast enough!!

Got confirmation that it was shipped Sunday. Will be here tomorrow!
BBKlima
Ol' 78

Postby BBKlima » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:17 am

Got it yesterday. Listened to it all the way through twice. WOW.

I am blown away. Every song is outstanding.

BBKlima
Ol' 78

Postby Aaron » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:07 pm

The CD isn't quite as tight as Somewhere in California but it is KICK ASS. I love this cd and Night Ranger for sticking to their guns and not catering to the now music scene. This is exactly what I would expect from Night Ranger. Well done guys, this cd is great. Just play more of your NEW MUSIC LIVE AND DROP THE OZZY/DAMN YANKEES COVERS!

So can someone tell me why me why Journey can't write a song like "Only for You Only"? This is Journey's forte and Night Ranger kills it with this song. Well done Night Ranger, well done! This is a great ballad. Journey, get real and take notes.
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby RedWingFan » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:43 am

Aaron, did you get the deluxe edition w/ Mountain Song and Don't Even know Your Name? Both great songs. I love this new cd and Somewhere in California. I'll have to do a side by side track by track analysis of them to see which one is better. Journey isn't even in Night Ranger's league at this point.
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Aaron » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:09 am

No bro, I did not get the deluxe edition. I'll look to pick it up at some point. I've not heard either bonus tracks. Are they good?

I think Somewhere in California is a bit better. It has less meloncholy songs included. However, High Road is a very close second!

Agree 100%, Journey is not even close to Night Ranger in capability currently.

Night Ranger is the best Rock Band in America at the moment!

RedWingFan wrote:Aaron, did you get the deluxe edition w/ Mountain Song and Don't Even know Your Name? Both great songs. I love this new cd and Somewhere in California. I'll have to do a side by side track by track analysis of them to see which one is better. Journey isn't even in Night Ranger's league at this point.
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby RedWingFan » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:14 am

Mountain Song is good. Don't Even Know Your Name is outstanding!!!
Aaron wrote:No bro, I did not get the deluxe edition. I'll look to pick it up at some point. I've not heard either bonus tracks. Are they good?

I think Somewhere in California is a bit better. It has less meloncholy songs included. However, High Road is a very close second!

RedWingFan wrote:Aaron, did you get the deluxe edition w/ Mountain Song and Don't Even know Your Name? Both great songs. I love this new cd and Somewhere in California. I'll have to do a side by side track by track analysis of them to see which one is better. Journey isn't even in Night Ranger's league at this point.
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Aaron » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:36 pm

I'll be checking them out bro. CHEERS! You and I have always been on a similar page.

Me and the better half will be in New Hampshire checking out Night Ranger and Boston next week. We'd love to see you there!

I can't get over this song. I'm punching it forward as best song of the decade. It sucks coming from a hard rock guy but this shite is as good as anything Perry did with Journey. Talk to me bro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQaAkVRGqns

RedWingFan wrote:Mountain Song is good. Don't Even Know Your Name is outstanding!!!
Aaron wrote:No bro, I did not get the deluxe edition. I'll look to pick it up at some point. I've not heard either bonus tracks. Are they good?

Aaron
Cassette Tape

Return to Night Ranger / Damn Yankees