1st Live Performance of HIGH ROAD

This Boy Needs To Rock

Moderator: Andrew

1st Live Performance of HIGH ROAD

Postby RumTumJM » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:49 pm

They played the new album's title track, for the 1st time, at the M3 Festival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3A00iTBGb0
RumTumJM
45 RPM

Re: 1st Live Performance of HIGH ROAD

Postby RockInDetroit » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Quality of the video aside.....I really liked it. Night Ranger might be the only band that I actually still look forward to new cds from. I think after 7 of the non-eighties cds they got better and better. Seven was weak and Neverland was hit or miss (three good songs). I have enjoyed the last three cds.
RockInDetroit
LP

Postby BBKlima » Wed May 14, 2014 6:38 am

RockInDetroit wrote:Quality of the video aside.....I really liked it. Night Ranger might be the only band that I actually still look forward to new cds from. I think after 7 of the non-eighties cds they got better and better. Seven was weak and Neverland was hit or miss (three good songs). I have enjoyed the last three cds.

Neverland was hit or miss? I thought that disc was solid front to back. Seven was hit or miss, but there were several good tunes in there. Overall I agree though, they've gotten better and better with each release. I think I think this one will be kiler.
BBKlima
Ol' 78

Postby Aaron » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:14 pm

The song and the new cd is bad ass. This cd and the previous has exceeded my expectations 100%. They sound like, and deliver exactly what I expect from Night Ranger. Journey has been my favorite band since the late 70's. However I'm flying into NH to see Night Ranger and Boston in July. I've not seen Journey since 2009.

Night Ranger's new music kicks ass. If you've not had a listen, pick them up. They are as good as any of their early records.
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Return to Night Ranger / Damn Yankees