New Philadelphia Ohio Gig at Kent State

This Boy Needs To Rock

Moderator: Andrew

New Philadelphia Ohio Gig at Kent State

Postby Aaron » Tue May 19, 2015 1:37 pm

I drove 5 hours to see them at Kent State. It was an 1100 seat area. They were as good as ever, what a great performance. I'd vote for less covers and more new stuff and deep cuts but they have to appease the audience, I realize this. They hit Damn Yankees, Alice Cooper and Ozzy as a few covers. The bottom line the show was great, I'm glad I drove 5 hours to see them, I still vote they are the best show in America at the moment.

Notes:
1. Please play more new stuff live, it's better than a good portion of the old stuff.
2. Keri Kelly - Well done on your playing, I really enjoyed your playing. Your lead stuff was right on and as a rhythm player, I appreciated your rhythm work very much. Dress wise, you look like a metal dude in a seasoned rock band, you stand out. If that's what you're going after cool. If not an old school regular T shirt and standard color hair works but I'm old dude so rock on. 8)
3. Less covers and more original stuff would be better!
4. You guys put on the best live show in the land at the moment and have killer new material. Quit supporting donkey bands and headline more shows! NRTTFMF!
5. Night Ranger are the best band in America
6. That is all
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Re: New Philadelphia Ohio Gig at Kent State

Postby BBKlima » Fri May 22, 2015 7:21 am

Aaron wrote:I drove 5 hours to see them at Kent State. It was an 1100 seat area. They were as good as ever, what a great performance. I'd vote for less covers and more new stuff and deep cuts but they have to appease the audience, I realize this. They hit Damn Yankees, Alice Cooper and Ozzy as a few covers. The bottom line the show was great, I'm glad I drove 5 hours to see them, I still vote they are the best show in America at the moment.

Notes:
1. Please play more new stuff live, it's better than a good portion of the old stuff.
2. Keri Kelly - Well done on your playing, I really enjoyed your playing. Your lead stuff was right on and as a rhythm player, I appreciated your rhythm work very much. Dress wise, you look like a metal dude in a seasoned rock band, you stand out. If that's what you're going after cool. If not an old school regular T shirt and standard color hair works but I'm old dude so rock on. 8)
3. Less covers and more original stuff would be better!
4. You guys put on the best live show in the land at the moment and have killer new material. Quit supporting donkey bands and headline more shows! NRTTFMF!
5. Night Ranger are the best band in America
6. That is all

What I am unsure of is if you consider them the best band in America, or not? :) Agree with all you say. NrrrNr
BBKlima
Ol' 78

Postby Aaron » Mon May 25, 2015 2:13 pm

Aww man, all you have is a ball busting? :(

They were bad ass and delivered the goods. I think what turns me on to these guys are their new music. The new stuff is just so dang good I can't esplain if you've not listened. The new stuff is bad arse. Carry on!
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby BBKlima » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:31 am

Aaron wrote:Aww man, all you have is a ball busting? :(

They were bad ass and delivered the goods. I think what turns me on to these guys are their new music. The new stuff is just so dang good I can't esplain if you've not listened. The new stuff is bad arse. Carry on!

No, just a little light jab. And as I said I am in full agreement. I've thought they were the best band in the world since I discovered them in 1984. And I started closing all of my Bulletin Board Service posts with this:

NrrrNr
iauo o
gnlc l
hgek l
tes
r

Doesn't line up quite as well on modern websites. So I'll shorten it to NIGHT RANGER RULES!
BBKlima
Ol' 78

Postby Aaron » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:08 am

Right on man! :D
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Return to Night Ranger / Damn Yankees