Manchester full show

All The Highlights Of That Headlong Flight

Moderator: Andrew

Manchester full show

Postby Liam » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:39 am

Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Re: Manchester full show

Postby JrnyScarab » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:10 am

Thanks man. Very nice!
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape

Postby JrnyScarab » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:27 am

Analog Kid sounds real good. Love that song. Never seen it live before :)
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:25 am

I really need December to hurry the hell up. :evil:
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby JrnyScarab » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:06 am

Liam wrote:I really need December to hurry the hell up. :evil:

It was a LONG WAIT from when I bought the tickets. Glad I don't have to wait longer :twisted:
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:01 am

Thanks, dick. :evil: :lol:
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby JrnyScarab » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:23 am

Liam wrote:Thanks, dick. :evil: :lol:

At least you have youtube videos of the shows. I had nothing in advance :cry:
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:28 am

Granted, but that makes it a double edge sword, when ya think about it. I kinda know what to expect, while you got shocked.
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby JrnyScarab » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:53 am

Liam wrote:Granted, but that makes it a double edge sword, when ya think about it. I kinda know what to expect, while you got shocked.

Shocked isn't always good. I kinda like to know the set before the show. I could have prepared my RUSH newbies that came with me as far as what to listen to so they wouldn't say "I don't know these songs".

I'm heading out with the wife to see Ted. I heard it's frickin hilarious. :lol:
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:07 am

LOL...it is. Have fun, man.

And personally, I don't care if who I take doesn't know the set. Anyone who WOULD go with me will shut the fuck up, and watch ME go insane. LMAO
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby JRNYMAN » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:25 am

From that same show, there's a minor opening night snafu with some sound issue, so Alex avoids dead air by telling a joke. Pretty funny! :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px_Y00Xf ... re=related

Regarding Terrible Ted....
Couldn't tell you the number of times I've seen him over the years but one thing that has remained a constant is his ability to just shred! Saw him last year and he shows n signs of slowing down or that he's lost anything in his playing. And you're absolutely right... he's frickin' hilaroous!
JRNYMAN
Cassette Tape

Postby JrnyScarab » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:31 pm

JRNYMAN wrote:From that same show, there's a minor opening night snafu with some sound issue, so Alex avoids dead air by telling a joke. Pretty funny! :lol:

Couldn't tell you the number of times I've seen him over the years but one thing that has remained a constant is his ability to just shred! Saw him last year and he shows n signs of slowing down or that he's lost anything in his playing. And you're absolutely right... he's frickin' hilaroous!

Are you being sarcastic :lol: :lol: I was talking about the MOVIE Ted. Any yes, I have seen Ted Nugent before and he too was hilarious! :lol:
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape

Postby JRNYMAN » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:15 pm

JrnyScarab wrote:
JRNYMAN wrote:From that same show, there's a minor opening night snafu with some sound issue, so Alex avoids dead air by telling a joke. Pretty funny! :lol:

Are you being sarcastic :lol: :lol: I was talking about the MOVIE Ted. Any yes, I have seen Ted Nugent before and he too was hilarious! :lol:
:lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: Totally not being sarcastic at all. My bad.... When I saw "Ted" in the post, I naturally assumed you were talking about The Ten Fingers of Doom, Master of Disaster.... LMAO!
Reminds me of this one time when I asked a buddy of mine if he liked Survivor and he went on and on about how he and his wife LOVE Survivor and how they haven't missed a single episode and blah, blah, blah... When he finally took a breath, I said, "Dude! I meant the band not the show! They're playing with Kansas in a couple of weeks and....." He was like, "Oh.... yeah, I like Survivor. :oops: :oops: " :lol: :lol:
JRNYMAN
Cassette Tape

Postby JrnyScarab » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:31 pm

JRNYMAN wrote:
JrnyScarab wrote:

:lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: Totally not being sarcastic at all. My bad.... When I saw "Ted" in the post, I naturally assumed you were talking about The Ten Fingers of Doom, Master of Disaster.... LMAO!
Reminds me of this one time when I asked a buddy of mine if he liked Survivor and he went on and on about how he and his wife LOVE Survivor and how they haven't missed a single episode and blah, blah, blah... When he finally took a breath, I said, "Dude! I meant the band not the show! They're playing with Kansas in a couple of weeks and....." He was like, "Oh.... yeah, I like Survivor. :oops: :oops: " :lol: :lol:

Too funny. :lol:
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape

Return to Rush