Postby MCM » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:10 pm

That is all.
Image[/URL] Image
MCM
45 RPM

Postby Liam » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:33 pm

3rd show?? You rock (or suck, if you look at things through my eyes). LOL
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby MCM » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Liam wrote:3rd show?? You rock (or suck, if you look at things through my eyes). LOL

Yes, 3rd show far - Manchester, Pittsburgh, Toronto #1; 2 to go - Cleveland and Houston. I really think Toronto has been the best so far.

I do, in fact, Rock.
Image[/URL] Image
MCM
45 RPM

Postby Liam » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:00 am

I'd love to see Rush in Toronto someday. Anything extra from that one...spoiler wise??

And yes you do rock...I'm just jealous. Still waiting for Houston, remember. :lol:
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby JrnyScarab » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:50 am

MCM wrote:
Liam wrote:3rd show?? You rock (or suck, if you look at things through my eyes). LOL

Yes, 3rd show far - Manchester, Pittsburgh, Toronto #1; 2 to go - Cleveland and Houston. I really think Toronto has been the best so far.

I do, in fact, Rock.

Rub it in you bitch :lol:
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:19 am

JrnyScarab wrote:
MCM wrote:

I do, in fact, Rock.

I was trying to be nice..but that works. LOL
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby JrnyScarab » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:49 am

Liam wrote:
JrnyScarab wrote:
MCM wrote:

I do, in fact, Rock.

No offence to MCM. I am sad that I didn't get to meet her at the Manchester show but our friends from Massachusetts couldn't get here early enough to party before the show. Now after the show on the other hand, the wife had a few too many woo-woos over at Murphy's Tap Room. :lol:
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape

Postby MCM » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:08 am

JrnyScarab wrote:
Liam wrote:
JrnyScarab wrote:
MCM wrote:

I do, in fact, Rock.

No offence to MCM. I am sad that I didn't get to meet her at the Manchester show but our friends from Massachusetts couldn't get here early enough to party before the show. Now after the show on the other hand, the wife had a few too many woo-woos over at Murphy's Tap Room. :lol:

Well, bitch is one of the kinder names I've been called over the years :o

No extras to the setlist for Toronto, but it seemed as if they were giving us just a little bit more of themselves. They were really "on" and really enjoying the night. Ged's voice is really sounding good, the setlist agrees with him. Unlike the previous tour, by the time we get to the end of this one he'll still be sounding as good as the beginning of the tour.

I was at Murphy's Tap Room before the show in Manchester for the meet-up in the back room.. couldn't miss me with my custom t-shirt. We drank a few in the Raddison bar after the show.

Maybe we can meet-up in Houston Liam? Still working on those details but am planning on being there.
Image[/URL] Image
MCM
45 RPM

Postby Liam » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:24 am

Sure...might even have an extra ticket in the wheel chair section (had a stroke in '10, and I'm PETRIFIED of those steps now) if you have a friend wanting to go. I'm warning you now...I WILL get drunk. LMAO
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby MCM » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:50 am

Liam wrote:Sure...might even have an extra ticket in the wheel chair section (had a stroke in '10, and I'm PETRIFIED of those steps now) if you have a friend wanting to go. I'm warning you now...I WILL get drunk. LMAO

I'm still shopping for a ticket for myself and I usually fly solo to shows. BTW - most steps in arenas are terrifying! The steps at the ACC in Toronto didn't have a railing?? How is that possible?
Image[/URL] Image
MCM
45 RPM

Postby Liam » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:56 am

MCM wrote:
Liam wrote:Sure...might even have an extra ticket in the wheel chair section (had a stroke in '10, and I'm PETRIFIED of those steps now) if you have a friend wanting to go. I'm warning you now...I WILL get drunk. LMAO

I'm still shopping for a ticket for myself and I usually fly solo to shows. BTW - most steps in arenas are terrifying! The steps at the ACC in Toronto didn't have a railing?? How is that possible?

For me personally, I get vertigo. It fucking SUCKS for concerts or A&M games. But lemme know if you want my extra....
Liam

Liam
MP3

Return to Rush