Setlist change!

All The Highlights Of That Headlong Flight

Moderator: Andrew

Setlist change!

Postby MCM » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:01 am

Got a text from someone at the Buffalo show last night.. they dropped Grand Designs and replaced it with Limelight.. Those crazy Canucks!

That's fine with me, but I'm hoping they don't mess with it too much tonight.. I'm set to see The Pass and Middletown Dreams in Cleveland for the first time this tour.

:D
Image[/URL] Image
MCM
45 RPM

Postby Liam » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:08 am

DAMN....Grand Designs is one I was REALLY wanting to see/hear live. I've HEARD Limelight on every tour I've been to. :evil:
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby Liam » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:13 am

Your friend MIGHT be fuckin' with ya.....

http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/main/CAtournews.htm

EDIT: OOPS...I thought I saw an X next to the Buffalo show. My mistake.
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:46 am

Should've dropped "The Pass" since that song hasn't aged too well.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Liam » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:05 am

Kinda understand why they did it that way....Power Windows is already being covered pretty well, while Presto only has that one song. I say drop The Pass, and FUCKING PLAY AVAILABLE LIGHT, GODDAMNIT. :lol:
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:30 am

Liam wrote:Kinda understand why they did it that way....Power Windows is already being covered pretty well, while Presto only has that one song. I say drop The Pass, and FUCKING PLAY AVAILABLE LIGHT, GODDAMNIT. :lol:

Word.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby MCM » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Liam wrote:Your friend MIGHT be fuckin' with ya.....

http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/main/CAtournews.htm

EDIT: OOPS...I thought I saw an X next to the Buffalo show. My mistake.

Believe me, I thought he was. It was a one word text "Limelight!" took me a minute to process it and then I thought he was messing with me.. not so. Grand Designs does really translate good live, and I'd rather hear it and/or The Pass before Limelight. I'd rather hear Xanadu than any of them though, but they didn't ask me. :D :D

Cleveland tonight!!! Buffalo was "Setlist A" and tonight is supposed to be "Setlist B" I wonder if they have any surprises in store for us tonight?
Image[/URL] Image
MCM
45 RPM

Postby Liam » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:26 am

I'll talk to Alex later, and see what's up for Houston :lol:
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby Joe From Buffalo » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:49 am

Actually The Body Electric was the song Limelight took over. :evil:
Joe From Buffalo
Ol' 78

Postby verslibre » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:53 am

Joe From Buffalo wrote:Actually The Body Electric was the song Limelight took over. :evil:

WTF? Nobody would choose "The Pass" over "TBE"!!!!
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Liam » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:46 pm

verslibre wrote:
Joe From Buffalo wrote:Actually The Body Electric was the song Limelight took over. :evil:

That's actually fine by me.
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby MCM » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:48 am

Correct, my bad. :shock:
Image[/URL] Image
MCM
45 RPM

Postby verslibre » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:12 am

Liam wrote:
verslibre wrote:

That's actually fine by me.

Anything on Grace over anything on Presto. Seriously.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Liam » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:22 am

Body Electric or Red Lenses are my least favorites on that album. The Pass has a special place with me...won't go into the reason, though.
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby verslibre » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:12 am

Liam wrote:Body Electric or Red Lenses are my least favorites on that album. The Pass has a special place with me...won't go into the reason, though.

First time you spanked it? :lol:

JK!

How do you have a "least" favorite on an album like GUP? I hope you don't have a "least" favorite on MP and Signals!
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Liam » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:55 am

"Least favorite" is MUCH different than "Hate". ;)
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby MCM » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:22 pm

Liam wrote:Body Electric or Red Lenses are my least favorites on that album. The Pass has a special place with me...won't go into the reason, though.

Hopefully you get The Pass in Houston, it was exceptional in Cleveland. Really, really good.

BTW, I just booked my room and am looking at flights hopefully we can meet up while I'm there.
Image[/URL] Image
MCM
45 RPM

Postby verslibre » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Liam wrote:"Least favorite" is MUCH different than "Hate". ;)

That term isn't anywhere near those albums. :lol:

Rush '78-'85 = a few of the most consistent albums from start to finish by any band. Journey can't get anywhere near them in that respect. Don't tell that to the peeps on the top floor, though. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Liam » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:02 pm

There are Journey songs I HATE. I don't listen to Juhnee, so I can't tell ya. :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby Liam » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:05 pm

MCM wrote:

Hopefully you get The Pass in Houston, it was exceptional in Cleveland. Really, really good.

BTW, I just booked my room and am looking at flights hopefully we can meet up while I'm there.

Definitely....I'll be up in the rafters. lol

And The Pass isn't as important as Grand Designs, Territories, and Middletown Dreams, as I've seen The Pass live.
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby MCM » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:10 am

Liam wrote:
MCM wrote:

Definitely....I'll be up in the rafters. lol

And The Pass isn't as important as Grand Designs, Territories, and Middletown Dreams, as I've seen The Pass live.

I think The Pass and MIddletown Dreams are in Setlist B so if you get one you get both. the other two are every show. Territories is really a monster!
Image[/URL] Image
MCM
45 RPM

Postby Liam » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:36 am

I know youtue doesn't do Territories justice, but I'm REALLY excited to hear that live. Grand Designs and Middletown Dreams I have bootlegs of from the Power Windows tour.
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby captexshreve » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:23 am

Liam wrote:I know youtue doesn't do Territories justice, but I'm REALLY excited to hear that live. Grand Designs and Middletown Dreams I have bootlegs of from the Power Windows tour.

The first part of the setlist feels like that show!
Only 4 weeks to go now...
Napoleon v. Predator--'At last, a foe worthy of my sweet ninja skills!'
captexshreve
Ol' 78

Postby Liam » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:45 am

Who's gettin' drunk with me in Houston? :lol:
Liam

Liam
MP3

Return to Rush