I wonder... has anyone here heard the album yet???

Ed+Al+Wolf+Dave-Mike(Sammy+Gary=0)=2012 Tour+CD=fans(money)

Moderator: Andrew

I wonder... has anyone here heard the album yet???

Postby G.I.Jim » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:37 am

If so, I'd really like to hear some opinions. If you need to do it via PM... that's cool too! :D :wink:
The artist formerly known as Jim. :-)
G.I.Jim
MP3

Postby jestor92 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:55 pm

From what I've heard from this album thus far I'm not overly impressed. The music is there, but the lyrics are fucking shitty even for DLR.
jestor92
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:14 am

jestor92 wrote:The music is there, but the lyrics are fucking shitty even for DLR.

That, they are. "Tattoo" is the pits, and the guitar solo sucks, too. Wait till you hear the first minute of "Stay Frosty"...you'll scream with a paint bucket over your head to drown it out. With the exception of "She's That Woman" (which I've only heard in a live setting courtesy of Youtube), the return of DLR Halen sucks, so far.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby G.I.Jim » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:48 am

I'm still holding out hope for the album. I take Roth for what he is, and don't expect anything different from him. He may have never been the singer that Hagar was, but he has his own signature sound. You either like him or you don't. I'm not a fan of the lyrics or the "hooks" in the songs I've heard yet, but I have to say that I really like "Tattoo". I can't make all of the lyrics out, but it is a catchy tune that grew on me big time after a few listens. I hated the clips of Tattoo when I first heard it, and just bought the I-tunes version out of curiousity. I like it, and maybe the rest of the album will hit me the same way. I'm just glad that we finally get to hear some new songs!!!

To those who are commenting on Roth doing the same old song and dance... if he wasn't, everyone would be saying "why the hell did they change their sound and style??? It's not the same as it used to be". I really feel like 80's bands can't win with their fans. They either sound too "new", or they're accused of rehashing old licks and being stale. I'll take rehashed anyday, as it reminds me of the sounds I grew to love these bands for. And I think the solo on Tattoo is awesome, and classic Halen! :wink:
G.I.Jim
MP3

Postby No Surprize » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:15 am

G.I.Jim wrote:I'm still holding out hope for the album. I take Roth for what he is, and don't expect anything different from him. He may have never been the singer that Hagar was, but he has his own signature sound. You either like him or you don't. I'm not a fan of the lyrics or the "hooks" in the songs I've heard yet, but I have to say that I really like "Tattoo". I can't make all of the lyrics out, but it is a catchy tune that grew on me big time after a few listens. I hated the clips of Tattoo when I first heard it, and just bought the I-tunes version out of curiousity. I like it, and maybe the rest of the album will hit me the same way. I'm just glad that we finally get to hear some new songs!!!

To those who are commenting on Roth doing the same old song and dance... if he wasn't, everyone would be saying "why the hell did they change their sound and style??? It's not the same as it used to be". I really feel like 80's bands can't win with their fans. They either sound too "new", or they're accused of rehashing old licks and being stale. I'll take rehashed anyday, as it reminds me of the sounds I grew to love these bands for. And I think the solo on Tattoo is awesome, and classic Halen! :wink:

And he MADE Halen what is was and what it should be. Everyone know's Jestor is a spammy boy dick puller, he love's the cheesy ass love songs spammy belted out with Hagar, turning them into a POP band. Roth & Halen go together. The style they created, the take no prisoner attitude, they were what every band wanted to be. Like Eddie has said before, "If you don't like it, don't buy it". It's funny how these 2 are alway's bagging on them in this forum, why? Hell, every comment is a negative one. I have heard Tattoo many times now and it's a classic Halen tune with Roth on vocals. Sound's like it could have been on "1984". And "I've heard "Blood & Fire" and it's a heavier rockin track that sound's like "Little guitars". This CD is gonna be a big time seller, with a big time tour. While spammy and Mikey play cabo, reno, and the tulsa state fair, Hale will be selling out arena's. Feb. 7th, first day buyer and fucking proud of it!
"Steve "The Riffmaster" Clark"

My generations "Jimmy Page"
No Surprize
Cassette Tape

Postby jestor92 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:23 am

No Surprize wrote:
G.I.Jim wrote:I'm still holding out hope for the album. I take Roth for what he is, and don't expect anything different from him. He may have never been the singer that Hagar was, but he has his own signature sound. You either like him or you don't. I'm not a fan of the lyrics or the "hooks" in the songs I've heard yet, but I have to say that I really like "Tattoo". I can't make all of the lyrics out, but it is a catchy tune that grew on me big time after a few listens. I hated the clips of Tattoo when I first heard it, and just bought the I-tunes version out of curiousity. I like it, and maybe the rest of the album will hit me the same way. I'm just glad that we finally get to hear some new songs!!!

And he MADE Halen what is was and what it should be. Everyone know's Jestor is a spammy boy dick puller, he love's the cheesy ass love songs spammy belted out with Hagar, turning them into a POP band. Roth & Halen go together. The style they created, the take no prisoner attitude, they were what every band wanted to be. Like Eddie has said before, "If you don't like it, don't buy it". It's funny how these 2 are alway's bagging on them in this forum, why? Hell, every comment is a negative one. I have heard Tattoo many times now and it's a classic Halen tune with Roth on vocals. Sound's like it could have been on "1984". And "I've heard "Blood & Fire" and it's a heavier rockin track that sound's like "Little guitars". This CD is gonna be a big time seller, with a big time tour. While spammy and Mikey play cabo, reno, and the tulsa state fair, Hale will be selling out arena's. Feb. 7th, first day buyer and fucking proud of it!

Hahaha I'm a Hagar dick puller because I enjoy his era and because I don't think it's fair to the fans that the current band needs to pump Mike's backing vocs through the PA system. I'm also a dick puller I guess because I think the new matierial that has come out sounds less than spectacular...OK.

I've said it a few times, I enjoy every era that VH has had including the Cherone album. The clips of songs that have come out from the band for the new album aren't something that scream hey come purchase me. They scream "I'm DLR and I can't write a fucking lyric to save my life!" I hope I'm wrong and the album rocks, but I won't hold my breathe.
jestor92
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:20 pm

No Surprize wrote:I have heard Tattoo many times now and it's a classic Halen tune with Roth on vocals. Sound's like it could have been on "1984".

Hell to the NO, bro! No way. Nowhere near that level of amazingness. Sad but true. I don't feel the need to force myself to like a song, and "Tattoo" is Exhibit A. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby No Surprize » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:36 pm

They scream "I'm DLR and I can't write a fucking lyric to save my life!"

Who do you think wrote the lyric's to and improvised in the studio all the Halen tunes? Was it fucking Santa Claus? You two are like hating troll's, whining & bitching about every song. "Drop dead legs,pretty smile, hurt's my head, make's me wild", remember them lyrics? Who wrote them? Guess? Yep, Dave. "Thought you'd never miss me till I got a fat city address", umm yeah, Dave again. From the keyboard's suck, Jump sucks, I'll Wait sucks, Hot for teacher, boo hoo,.. No spammy era cd can hold a flicker of of candles flame to the Roth years. You want to put them up side by side and compare? I dare you. From Vh to "1984", there's s no doubt, even in a lunatic's mind, that Roth era VH was, is, and what it's all about. You are talking about Van Halen NOW. They are approaching 60 fucking years old, 60! Even it it wear Hagar or Cherone, it's going to have a hard time 30 years later with shit on the radio and the instant gratification of today's society. I can tell you this. The Hagar era of the 80's hasn't been kind to the cd's of his time in the band. The keyboard stuff stay's in 1986, it's so 80's sounding and even EVH becomes a parody, such as the solo in "Dreams", that horsey sound, then he overtaps..The Roth era is more timeless, classic, hard rock. Forget the battle between Hagar/Roth, Eddie was a rippin motherfucker back then! I can listen to and I'm stoked like a motherfucker that their putting put what is new music to me with Dave. I could sit and listen to Eddie Van Halen all fucking day and night play guitar. What a fucking BEAST! Other guitarist should feel embarrassed that at his age, can hand them their ass on a silver platter. And on another note, I cannot wait to see a video made by someone of Spammy & Mikey, standing in line, waiting to buy the new Halen CD!

No Surprize
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:30 am

You wanna try that one more time? I'd be more than happy to discuss, but a little more "lucid" and less "raving" and "drooling," please. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby No Surprize » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:08 am

verslibre wrote:You wanna try that one more time? I'd be more than happy to discuss, but a little more "lucid" and less "raving" and "drooling," please. :lol:

Can't help but drool Verslibre, I've been waiting for this for 30 years. And, sure we can discuss. I'm a fan of the REAL Van Halen. You can take the side of the fill in's.

No Surprize
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:18 am

A fan of the "real Van Halen" would know "Tattoo" is nowhere near the caliber of the songs found on 1984.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby G.I.Jim » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Can we all just get along and agree that both iterations of the band have given us some of the most amazing songs we've ever heard??? :? I love the older VH, but I have to admit that I like just as many of the VHagar songs. I love and am grateful for both versions of the band. Who else has written so many kick-ass songs? The bands sound has gone through many changes, but has still kicked ass over the years. I think one thing that ALL fans could agree on is how shitty the band has been to their fans. Thank god their music skills outweigh their lack of publicity skills. :lol:
G.I.Jim
MP3

Postby jestor92 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Chinatown clip that's out sounds bad ass. Kind of reminds me a little bit of Paul Gilbert on guitar.
jestor92
8 Track

Postby No Surprize » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:58 pm

verslibre wrote:A fan of the "real Van Halen" would know "Tattoo" is nowhere near the caliber of the songs found on 1984.

Really? Hmm, "Jump" immediately comes to mind when I hear it. A tongue in cheek kinda tune that made it to #1. It could have been on VH2, same kind of fun, big rock sound that VH2 had. "Beautiful Girls", Dance the night away", "Women in love" , "Somebody get me a doctor". I bet the "Tattoo" business is eating up this tune. Bottom line for me is this. Dave is a GREAT frontman. He brings the show. I like his style of writing and improv onstage. There is only a few Hagar era tunes that I care for with Halen. "Poundcake" is one, but I can only imagine if Dave wrote & sang it, it would have been, well, you can only imagine can't you. You lose credibility when you think Hagar had the better lyrics and tunes. While I don't know if you have listened, but I'm sure you have to all Halen cd's, I can hear you saying, "This new "Fair Warning is ok", "Mean Street" is very average, but hey, have you listened to Sammy's Hagars's "I'll fall in love again", lol. I mean, c'mon, if Sammy is your go to guy, you shouldn't be arguing lyric's or singing here. He is hand's down the fucking worst lyric's writer for a major artist. The only band that can come remotely close is "Loverboy", good GOD loverboy sucks. Sammy's day's in Van Halen were his claim to glory, (well as close as he'll ever get). It bought him more of a career and more time to display lyrics reminiscent of "Rose are red, Violets are blue" etc. Love that he had another song in him about his ability to not know how the drive slow, "Bigfott", Whoa! Hey, you need not to get excited though. I think you listen to the new cd with the intention of NOT liking it because spammy isn't singing "When eagles fly" on it. GOD that SUCKS Deano BALLS! I remember when I went to the 5150 tour, just to see how it would be. Here comes out Hagar, who grabs Eddie's hand, swung him around, Sam, with his yellow fucking shoes, Miami vice purple coat, bozo-esc hair and that silly operator headset, I was like "What the fucking hell is going on'? Everybody get's older and motherfuck, I'm sorry but unless your a damn vampire or Emperor Palpatine, everyone does. Your not going to get Dave jumping off a 12 foot riser doing a split jump and belting out "Jamie's Crying" or Eddie running up and down the amps and doing his scissor kick. Roth and nostalgia though, I'll take in spades over spammy!

No Surprize
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:46 am

You are in dire need of an editor. :lol:

About this bit of nonsense:

No Surprize wrote:I can hear you saying, "This new "Fair Warning is ok", "Mean Street" is very average

Fair Warning is my favorite VH album.

Does that piece of information tell you anything?

Now read G.I. Jim's post, the one two notches up from yours, and take it as gospel.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Eyeof » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:49 am

I love when people try to act like Sammy took the band pop...I mean come on....(I like these) But....Jump, I'll Wait and Hot for Teacher are not exactly the second coming of Black Sabbath or Megadeath....

I mean really, 1984 is as pop of an album as there ever was. Hell, listen to Diver Down....The album remakes Gene Autry and Roy Orbinson...yeah, that's Slayer for sure...

Hell, you can find a Linda Ronstant remake...come on guys...

Stop trying to pretend Jump and I'll Wait are 'hard rock'....
Eyeof
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:07 am

Eyeof wrote:Diver Down

IMO, it's the most "pop" album of their repertoire.

Writing catchy tunes didn't start with Sammy. It started before the first album. Some people, eh? :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Joe Vana » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:16 am

G.I.Jim wrote:Can we all just get along and agree that both iterations of the band have given us some of the most amazing songs we've ever heard??? :? I love the older VH, but I have to admit that I like just as many of the VHagar songs. I love and am grateful for both versions of the band. Who else has written so many kick-ass songs? The bands sound has gone through many changes, but has still kicked ass over the years. I think one thing that ALL fans could agree on is how shitty the band has been to their fans. Thank god their music skills outweigh their lack of publicity skills. :lol:

Their PR skills are fantastic....they have the music world buzzing...will sell out arenas and have NOT leaked anything...Roth is who he is...and that's cool....Hagar is who he is, and that's cool as well....but there is only ONE EVH....

As far as shitty to their fans? EVH does as he sees fit with HIS band....he moves at his pace and has in his band who HE wants....as long as you get your money's worth he is at his rights to do as he sees fit...should he employ a guy he doesn't like because people tell him too? No....a million people can scream foul....but it's Eddies band, not ours...

If I did what everybody told me I would have hated my last album and gave up...it is about the vision of the band or guy in charge...he as an artist has to believe in what he doing and NOT sell out....I wish people would RESPECT his decisions instead of believe that what they want is what he should do....

IMHO.....JV
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Postby G.I.Jim » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:28 am

Joe Vana wrote:
G.I.Jim wrote:Can we all just get along and agree that both iterations of the band have given us some of the most amazing songs we've ever heard??? :? I love the older VH, but I have to admit that I like just as many of the VHagar songs. I love and am grateful for both versions of the band. Who else has written so many kick-ass songs? The bands sound has gone through many changes, but has still kicked ass over the years. I think one thing that ALL fans could agree on is how shitty the band has been to their fans. Thank god their music skills outweigh their lack of publicity skills. :lol:

Their PR skills are fantastic....they have the music world buzzing...will sell out arenas and have NOT leaked anything...Roth is who he is...and that's cool....Hagar is who he is, and that's cool as well....but there is only ONE EVH....

As far as shitty to their fans? EVH does as he sees fit with HIS band....he moves at his pace and has in his band who HE wants....as long as you get your money's worth he is at his rights to do as he sees fit...should he employ a guy he doesn't like because people tell him too? No....a million people can scream foul....but it's Eddies band, not ours...

If I did what everybody told me I would have hated my last album and gave up...it is about the vision of the band or guy in charge...he as an artist has to believe in what he doing and NOT sell out....I wish people would RESPECT his decisions instead of believe that what they want is what he should do....

IMHO.....JV

So you're saying that Andrew needs to stop ripping them to shreds for their PR decisions? :lol:
G.I.Jim
MP3

Postby No Surprize » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:06 am

Eyeof wrote:I love when people try to act like Sammy took the band pop...I mean come on....(I like these) But....Jump, I'll Wait and Hot for Teacher are not exactly the second coming of Black Sabbath or Megadeath....

I mean really, 1984 is as pop of an album as there ever was. Hell, listen to Diver Down....The album remakes Gene Autry and Roy Orbinson...yeah, that's Slayer for sure...

Hell, you can find a Linda Ronstant remake...come on guys...

Stop trying to pretend Jump and I'll Wait are 'hard rock'....

No one ever said it wasn't. 1984 came about when MTV was mainstream and played Rock video's constantly. So, in order to be more radio friendly EVH bought

in the key's on "Jump", hit #1, and to me "I'll wait" is the filler tune on the cd. Panama, Hot for teacher, Top Jimmy, Drop dead legs, House of pain, Girl gone

bad, all better. Van Halen has never been "hard rock". More like Big Rock. Having a good time, partying & pussy with a little drug use thrown in for fun.

No Surprize
Cassette Tape

Postby Joe Vana » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:51 am

G.I.Jim wrote:
Joe Vana wrote:

IMHO.....JV

So you're saying that Andrew needs to stop ripping them to shreds for their PR decisions? :lol:

I do not remember bring up Andrew? I was not stirring up crap...are you?
JV
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Postby G.I.Jim » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:41 am

Joe Vana wrote:
G.I.Jim wrote:
Joe Vana wrote:

IMHO.....JV

JV

Andrew has stated more times than I can count on the front page about how screwed up Van Halen's PR camp is, and also how poorly they care for their fan base. If you say they're doing an awesome job with the PR, then that's your prerogative and your opinion.

You know Joe... I look at your statement after my post, and it is obvious that you are stirring things up. I don't know why, but it's obvious you have some beef with me and are baiting me. I've posted 3 or 4 VH threads pushing this album, and was even the first person on here posting all of the song clips. I've stated in these threads what an awesome band they are, and how I love both versions of the band. I've also gone on about how much I like these new songs.

After countless posts by others here that slam Dave, as well as Sammy, Ed and everyone else involved with the band, you post a reply to mine? I don't understand you. You obviously feel for some reason that you can scold me and/or talk down to me and belittle me here on MR. I won't be talked down to by anyone. You've also talked down to me over the phone. Never again.

You dangle my song which I sent to you many months ago and threaten me with it every time you don't like something I say on here. It's obvious you don't care for me, and that's fine. This is a public music forum. You don't like my posts? that's fine too. You don't have to read them.

Tell Joey I said I appreciate his time on my song and that I think he's a great kid (and musician), but I am no longer interested in working with you. Best of luck to you, and congratulations on the new album.
G.I.Jim
MP3

Postby Joe Vana » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:17 pm

G.I.Jim wrote:
Joe Vana wrote:
G.I.Jim wrote:
Joe Vana wrote:

IMHO.....JV

JV

Andrew has stated more times than I can count on the front page about how screwed up Van Halen's PR camp is, and also how poorly they care for their fan base. If you say they're doing an awesome job with the PR, then that's your prerogative and your opinion.

You know Joe... I look at your statement after my post, and it is obvious that you are stirring things up. I don't know why, but it's obvious you have some beef with me and are baiting me. I've posted 3 or 4 VH threads pushing this album, and was even the first person on here posting all of the song clips. I've stated in these threads what an awesome band they are, and how I love both versions of the band. I've also gone on about how much I like these new songs.

After countless posts by others here that slam Dave, as well as Sammy, Ed and everyone else involved with the band, you post a reply to mine? I don't understand you. You obviously feel for some reason that you can scold me and/or talk down to me and belittle me here on MR. I won't be talked down to by anyone. You've also talked down to me over the phone. Never again.

You dangle my song which I sent to you many months ago and threaten me with it every time you don't like something I say on here. It's obvious you don't care for me, and that's fine. This is a public music forum. You don't like my posts? that's fine too. You don't have to read them.

Tell Joey I said I appreciate his time on my song and that I think he's a great kid (and musician), but I am no longer interested in working with you. Best of luck to you, and congratulations on the new album.[/
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Postby Joe Vana » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Joe Vana wrote:
G.I.Jim wrote:
Joe Vana wrote:
G.I.Jim wrote:
Joe Vana wrote:

IMHO.....JV

JV

Tell Joey I said I appreciate his time on my song and that I think he's a great kid (and musician), but I am no longer interested in working with you. Best of luck to you, and congratulations on the new album.[/

Have a good one!
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Jim....?!?!?

Postby chynablue » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Wow. Again, I'm totally confused. I thought the thread was about VH and their PR, and now it's attack on Andrew? Jim, what are you getting at man? I'm re-reading this thread and trying to figure out where things went bad. Joe just stated the obvious - that the PR has been great (LOTS of hype with no leaks), and that Eddie is gonna do what Eddie does. I know Andrew's been mislead more times by VH than Lucy trying to get Charlie Brown to kick the football, but I don't see how Joe's statement puts down Andrew? And now you feel Joe is attacking you by praising Van Halen...?!?

I'm looking forward to the new album as much as anybody - Tattoo is growing on me, and Blood & Fire (?!?) really sounds like a cool Diver Down era track. I wasn't a huge fan of Stay Thirsty but I'm sure it will all grow on me, the way 1984 & Diver Down did. (Who the hell thought a Pretty Woman cover would become a big hit? Don't forget that album was FULL of cover songs!). There's a lot to be excited about, unless you're not - in which case, don't buy it. But I've never met a fan who was SO excited or jaded by a new VH album that they had to lash out at Joe Vana.....?
chynablue
45 RPM

Postby Andrew » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:38 pm

G.I.Jim wrote:

Oh for fucks sake. Not THIS shit again???

Dude, you are killing yourself publicly...you sound completely irrational to work with.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Eyeof » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:50 pm

Wow....not sure what this is all about....maybe it's time for Diamond Dave to come down and f@ck someone's girlfriend!

Just trying to lighten the mood!

By the way...I love Tattoo and bought my tix for the show on Saturday!
Eyeof
Cassette Tape

Postby G.I.Jim » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:12 pm

Andrew wrote:
G.I.Jim wrote:

Oh for fucks sake. Not THIS shit again???

Dude, you are killing yourself publicly...you sound completely irrational to work with.

Big surprise that you and Eric pop in to give your two cents. :lol: Now go back and read what everyone else has stated about VH, then look at my remarks. Tell me why it was my post that he honed in on. If you don't think he was trying to provoke me... I've got some ocean front property for you.

Andrew, I'm a part-time musician who has a great career. Even if I DID do music for a living, I would never let myself be talked down to or degraded to make a buck. This is not the first time he has provoked me on here, and the only reason I posted it publicly is because he threatened not to work with me publicly over the whole Jeremey thing. I don't need someone like him. I don't NEED to make it in this business. I just do it for fun, and the way he has talked to me is ridiculous. The last time I spoke to him over the phone he talked like shit to me. "you sent a fucking MP3 file?????? Are you fucking CLUELESS???". Yeah... I'm apparently clueless enough to work with a complete self-obsorbed asshole.

Andrew, you say I must be irrational to work with, yet you've already "worked" with me. You completely hosed Alex and I over by promising to put us on the last album, and having us jump through hoops to get our song finished by your deadline just to have you blow us off afterwards and act like you forgot. You then act like I owe you a favor when you included us on the digital download, yet never even thanked us. We certainly didn't make a dime off of it, but you did. I'm sure it wasn't much, but that isn't the point.

I've also helped you raise money for this site (a few times), and have hardly received a thank you. Yet I'M irrational. :?
G.I.Jim
MP3

Postby Andrew » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:47 pm

G.I.Jim wrote:
Andrew, you say I must be irrational to work with, yet you've already "worked" with me.

Yeah, but it wasn't easy and I doubt I'll do it again. Sorry...

But - I absolutely accept that I screwed up the MRCD issue....and I apologized for that several times.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby G.I.Jim » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 pm

Andrew wrote:
G.I.Jim wrote:
Andrew, you say I must be irrational to work with, yet you've already "worked" with me.

Yeah, but it wasn't easy and I doubt I'll do it again. Sorry...

But - I absolutely accept that I screwed up the MRCD issue....and I apologized for that several times.

Thanks for being honest Andrew, and I appreciate it.
G.I.Jim
MP3

Next

Return to Van Halen