AUDIO: Van Halen – The Trouble With Never preview

Ed+Al+Wolf+Dave-Mike(Sammy+Gary=0)=2012 Tour+CD=fans(money)

Moderator: Andrew

Postby tater1977 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:34 pm

http://www.hennemusic.com/2012/01/audio ... never.html

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

With less than two weeks until “A Different Kind Of Truth” is released, the Van Halen preview clips are coming fast and furious.

The first single, “Tattoo,” has been out for a couple of weeks; “She’s The Woman” was the only new song included in the band’s January 5 set at Café Wha? in New York; and on Wednesday, the band offered up teasers of “Blood And Fire” (here) and “Stay Frosty” (here).

Now, yet another preview track has surfaced.

A 30-second preview of “The Trouble With Never” is available at Amazon UK here

...and the full song appears to be available for purchase in the UK, as well.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0071GGI1Q/ref=dm_sp_alb?ie=UTF8&qid=1327523002&sr=1-1
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby G.I.Jim » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:14 am

Someone from the UK needs to buy this damn song and sell it to us!!! :shock: :D I have to say... the anticipation is KILLING me on this album! :x I think it's going to have some killer tunes, and I'm really digging Tattoo. I don't care for the lyrics so much, but it has a great, classic VH feel to it. I know this albums got to have some killer stuff in it. :D
The artist formerly known as Jim. :-)
G.I.Jim
MP3

Return to Van Halen