Here are samples of all of the songs!!!

Ed+Al+Wolf+Dave-Mike(Sammy+Gary=0)=2012 Tour+CD=fans(money)

Moderator: Andrew

Here are samples of all of the songs!!!

Postby G.I.Jim » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Well, minus track number 9. Hope you like them! Click on the link, and scroll down until you see the "Tattoo" video. at the bottom right of the video is a red tab that says "next" (I think that's what it says. Click it and go through each of the songs individually. Most of the samples are short and don't show much. On the 1st listen, the songs that stick out to me are "Outta Space" and the second to last one. I can't recall the name, but I'm going back to listen now. Enjoy!!!

http://khitschicago.radio.com/2012/01/2 ... -of-truth/
The artist formerly known as Jim. :-)
G.I.Jim
MP3

Postby tater1977 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:19 pm

8. Honeybabysweetiedoll
What the hell was that...
:roll: :shock:

12. Big River
LOVE it...
:D :D
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby G.I.Jim » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:21 am

Okay, these are the standouts to me after a few listens. I know that could always change once I hear more of the songs (and probably will)...

1. Tattoo
2. She's The Woman
3. Blood and Fire
4. Outta Space
5. Big River

Overall I'm very optimistic about this album and I think this album is going to have several gems! :D The 7th can't get here quick enough dammit!!!
The artist formerly known as Jim. :-)
G.I.Jim
MP3

Postby AR » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:38 am

G.I.Jim wrote:Okay, these are the standouts to me after a few listens. I know that could always change once I hear more of the songs (and probably will)...

1. Tattoo
2. She's The Woman
3. Blood and Fire
4. Outta Space
5. Big River

Overall I'm very optimistic about this album and I think this album is going to have several gems! :D The 7th can't get here quick enough dammit!!!

Outta Space is a rework of "Let's Get Rockin" from the Gene Simmons demos. Really glad a version of this made the cut!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd9yigsu9AQ
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:57 am

Blood and Fire rocks.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Return to Van Halen