Just scored an early copy!!!

Ed+Al+Wolf+Dave-Mike(Sammy+Gary=0)=2012 Tour+CD=fans(money)

Moderator: Andrew

Just scored an early copy!!!

Postby G.I.Jim » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:34 am

Wooo Hooo!!! Just went to Wal-Mart a couple of hours ago and scored an early copy. :D I asked the Anderson employee if they had it and she said it's not out until tomorrow. I said "I know a bunch of people have been buying them over the last couple of days, all over the country". She went to the back, came back with one, and said "don't you dare tell anyone where you got this!". :lol: :lol: I haven't had a chance to hear it yet, but I'm about to hop in the car and check it out.

What a way to start the work week!!! I hope you guys get lucky and get them early too. :wink:
The artist formerly known as Jim. :-)
G.I.Jim
MP3

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:22 am

I'm not in any rush to buy it. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Stereo LP

Re: Just scored an early copy!!!

Postby AR » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:35 am

G.I.Jim wrote:Wooo Hooo!!! Just went to Wal-Mart a couple of hours ago and scored an early copy. :D I asked the Anderson employee if they had it and she said it's not out until tomorrow. I said "I know a bunch of people have been buying them over the last couple of days, all over the country". She went to the back, came back with one, and said "don't you dare tell anyone where you got this!". :lol: :lol: I haven't had a chance to hear it yet, but I'm about to hop in the car and check it out.

What a way to start the work week!!! I hope you guys get lucky and get them early too. :wink:

Glad you found it early Jim. Hope you like it.
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby tater1977 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 am

G.I.Jim wrote:Wooo Hooo!!! Just went to Wal-Mart a couple of hours ago and scored an early copy. :D I asked the Anderson employee if they had it and she said it's not out until tomorrow. I said "I know a bunch of people have been buying them over the last couple of days, all over the country". She went to the back, came back with one, and said "don't you dare tell anyone where you got this!". :lol: :lol: I haven't had a chance to hear it yet, but I'm about to hop in the car and check it out.

Glad you didn't tell anyone.... :lol: :lol:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby G.I.Jim » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:57 am

tater1977 wrote:

I didn't tell you where... there are THOUSANDS of Wal-Marts. :D :lol:
The artist formerly known as Jim. :-)
G.I.Jim
MP3

Postby tater1977 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:35 am

G.I.Jim wrote:
tater1977 wrote:

I didn't tell you where... there are THOUSANDS of Wal-Marts. :D :lol:

LOL I hear ya...you went 1 state over eh... :wink: :lol: :lol:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Return to Van Halen