EDDIE VAN HALEN's Ex-Wife Valerie Bertinelli

Ed+Al+Wolf+Dave-Mike(Sammy+Gary=0)=2012 Tour+CD=fans(money)

Moderator: Andrew

EDDIE VAN HALEN's Ex-Wife Valerie Bertinelli

Postby tater1977 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:43 am

BraveWords‏@BraveWords666

EDDIE VAN HALEN's Ex-Wife Valerie Bertinelli On VAN HALEN Reunion - "The Only Way This Tour Is Happening Is Beca... http://bit.ly/Az0yUg

WRIF RADIO INTERVIEW...

http://envisionradio.com/streams/gs/gs.html
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby Squidward24 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Nice to hear some good vibes and not mud slinging. I don't know Valerie, but she never seemed like one to sling mud. It was good to hear Drew & Mike not talking crap off mic like they have a tendency to do.
Oww. My aching tentacles.
Squidward24
Ol' 78

Postby JTRock » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Definitely interesting perspective on the Michael Anthony situation.
JTRock
Ol' 78

Postby strangegrey » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:14 pm

While I can appreciate the sentiments from Valerie...

it doesn't excuse the way that Anthony was treated in 2004....and the way he was basically legally written out of VH, just to be a part of that tour. For that alone, you can take all of the good vibes that Bertinelli will try to sprinkle on this thing and wipe your ass with it.

If it was a case that EVH couldn't get along with any bass player and that Wolf was the only one that he could live with....then, yeah, ok. But to force MA to write himself out of VH royalties just to be a part of the tour...and during the tour, ban him from spending even 2 seconds to answer questions (i.e. not promote, but simply respond) about his hot sauce, was truly despicable....it doesn't matter who's playing bass for VH, MA's jettison was bile inducing.

This doesn't even touch the fact that VH, vocally, sounds like a bad roth solo album, with MA....
strangegrey
Stereo LP

Return to Van Halen