NEW STRYPER

Anything on those classic LA bands - Poison, Warrant, Dokken, Ratt, Motley Crue or otherwise related.

Moderator: Andrew

NEW STRYPER

Postby Shagg » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Today Stryper turns 25 with the release of their new album Murder By Pride.
Anyone had a chance to listen to it and have a review?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hizv1flblJs

Shagg
Radio Waves

Postby thunderBob » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:03 am

this CD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to the Styper camp for an awesome cd...GO GET IT EVERYONE!!!
"ThunderBob"
www.myspace.com/bobduda

PYROMANIA-the Def Leppard Experience
WWW.DEFLEPPARDTRIBUTE.COM
thunderBob
Fresh Air

Postby marco17 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:59 am

Yeah, I agree. I bought yesterday and have to say it is one of the best if not the best Stryper release. Has more of the old sound to it, especially the Against the Law era.
marco17
8 Track

Postby Squidward24 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:14 pm

I got mine yesterday, listened to it last night and on the way to work this morning. First impression - I like it, I had to listen to Reborn at least 3 times before I could latch onto something I liked about it. MBP, however grabbed me from the beginning. I did not listen to any of the tracks beforehand, I wanted to be surprised.

I had a dream last night Stryper was on tour with Bloodgood and Barren Cross. I was groovin' in the dream then I was woke up by a cat on my chest and a dog breathing in my ear. Oh the horror!!

Good album, I like it. I look forward to see then when they come round my way.
Oww. My aching tentacles.
Squidward24
Ol' 78

Postby Shagg » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Stryper has entered the Billboard Top 200 album chart at # 73 with their newest release "Murder By Pride".
Murder By Pride debuts at #2 overall this week on the Billboard Christian chart. It is Strypers strongest showing on Billboard since 1990.
Shagg
Radio Waves

Postby thunderBob » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:38 am

Shagg wrote:Stryper has entered the Billboard Top 200 album chart at # 73 with their newest release "Murder By Pride".
Murder By Pride debuts at #2 overall this week on the Billboard Christian chart. It is Strypers strongest showing on Billboard since 1990.

that is S W E E T !!!!!!!!!!! :-)
"ThunderBob"
www.myspace.com/bobduda

PYROMANIA-the Def Leppard Experience
WWW.DEFLEPPARDTRIBUTE.COM
thunderBob
Fresh Air

Postby Brigadier » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:54 am

Squidward24 wrote:I had a dream last night Stryper was on tour with Bloodgood and Barren Cross.

Oh man, that would be awesome. Of course, Oz would be exhausted playing on stage for two sets - one with Stryper, one with Bloodgood.
Matt R
Brigadier
Ol' 78

Return to The LA Rocks Board