Nugent

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Nugent

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:54 pm

Cassie May wrote:Well, I apologize, as well. I was merely expressing my opinion, based solely upon the last several years of reading post after post of what I think of as blind devotion to DDY, and constant lambasting of TS and JY. It really gets ridiculous, and it really is unfair. It was simply my frustrated inner demon that lumped everyone together. Guess I'll go back to lurk mode.


I can see where some could get that impression. I have done my fair share of dissing JY and Tommy to an extent. I recognize that Dennis has faults like everyone else. I'm sure he could be difficult to deal with in certain situations. I feel that JY and Tommy can also be difficult to deal with in certain situations. Hence why things ended up the way they did. I am more disturbed that because of what happened the band I liked the most over any other has changed into something I cannot enjoy. While I have enjoyed what Tommy and Dennis have done as solo artists it just isn't the same. At the end of all of this, the saddest part is that these guys could not work out their differences and stay together.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Nugent

Postby yogi » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:57 am

They got divorced. Remarried, then divorced again.

One parent bashes the other parent more. ( Far Far more)

The other parent( the one who brought more to the marriage) appreciated their time together more

They now both use the best that the marriage offered.

I also believe that some got far far greater wealth from this marriage than they ever would have received had they stayed single.

Us kids have to realize that this shi t happens and move on. They have been divorced or apart for almost 30 years now.
yogi
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4040
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:57 am
Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Re: Nugent

Postby Toph » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:04 am

Everett wrote:
pinkfloyd1973 wrote:
Cassie May wrote:
Well, I apologize, as well. I was merely expressing my opinion, based solely upon the last several years of reading post after post of what I think of as blind devotion to DDY, and constant lambasting of TS and JY. It really gets ridiculous, and it really is unfair. It was simply my frustrated inner demon that lumped everyone together. Guess I'll go back to lurk mode.




You don't need to go back into lurk mode, Cassie. I was just making an observation because of some people like Toph, who I don't mind, but I think he takes this whole "Dennis versus Styx" too seriously 8)



That's what trolls do. Hense this thread.

Well I guess the mainstream media is all trolls too then right Yogi? Can't make a comment about what a complete ass he is and question why Tommy Shaw is his best friend without being called a name? Typical Yogi.
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Nugent

Postby yogi » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:51 am

I NEVER bashed you Poth. When& where in this thread did I bash you????

Havent bashed you in months. Remember you left forever then came back in lees than a month as Poth. I may have bashed you then but never since.

Ive even liked your insight on a few topics. This caused me to question my own sanity and intellect but I have not bashed you in a very long time.

Maybe leave again for a while and take a reading comprehension class. If you make above a C post the grade here and we will take a vote on whether or not you should come back.

Who is Tommy Shaw???

P.S. I did comment on the Zimmerman case back on page 1 of this Assembly Line. Are you related and took offense????
yogi
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4040
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:57 am
Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Re: Nugent

Postby pinkfloyd1973 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:07 am

I have a lot less of a knee-jerk reaction these days when it comes to comments about Dennis, back in the day I was considered one of those trolls because I defended him a lot. Like someone else said in this thread (Boomchild?), Dennis is no saint and he is human like the rest of us :?
"So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause."
User avatar
pinkfloyd1973
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:15 am
Location: Sweet Home Chicago

Re: Nugent

Postby Boomchild » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Toph wrote:Well I guess the mainstream media is all trolls too then right Yogi? Can't make a comment about what a complete ass he is and question why Tommy Shaw is his best friend without being called a name? Typical Yogi.


If you are stating that Tommy is Ted's best friend, I think that is a bit of a stretch. Also, I think Tommy has publicly expressed his opinions on social and political views that certainly are not the same as Ted's.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Nugent

Postby Cassie May » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Well I guess the mainstream media is all trolls too then right Yogi? Can't make a comment about what a complete ass he is and question why Tommy Shaw is his best friend without being called a name? Typical Yogi.


If you are stating that Tommy is Ted's best friend, I think that is a bit of a stretch. Also, I think Tommy has publicly expressed his opinions on social and political views that certainly are not the same as Ted's.


Not to mention their very differing lifestyles! Tommy was a vegetarian during their DY days, and he stated in interviews that even though the band went hunting with Ted, he himself never participated, never shot anything.
Sometimes it makes no sense at all.
User avatar
Cassie May
45 RPM
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 am
Location: North, South, East, or West of you.

Re: Nugent

Postby Toph » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:20 am

Oh that's right, you Tommy people NEVER have bashed Dennis, right? Give me a break! In fact, many of you are worse about Tommy Shaw than the Dennis people are about Dennis. I don't think I've ever seen/heard Cassie say one thing negative about Tommy Shaw. So, Tommy walks on water to you and you criticize the Dennis fans? Give me a break.
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Nugent

Postby Toph » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am

yogi wrote:I NEVER bashed you Poth. When& where in this thread did I bash you????

Havent bashed you in months. Remember you left forever then came back in lees than a month as Poth. I may have bashed you then but never since.

Ive even liked your insight on a few topics. This caused me to question my own sanity and intellect but I have not bashed you in a very long time.

Maybe leave again for a while and take a reading comprehension class. If you make above a C post the grade here and we will take a vote on whether or not you should come back.

Who is Tommy Shaw???

P.S. I did comment on the Zimmerman case back on page 1 of this Assembly Line. Are you related and took offense????


My apologies, Yogi. For some reason I thought Everett's post on trolls was yours. My mistake.
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Nugent

Postby gr8dane » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:23 am

Toph wrote:Oh that's right, you Tommy people NEVER have bashed Dennis, right? Give me a break! In fact, many of you are worse about Tommy Shaw than the Dennis people are about Dennis. I don't think I've ever seen/heard Cassie say one thing negative about Tommy Shaw. So, Tommy walks on water to you and you criticize the Dennis fans? Give me a break.


Yes ,I bash Dennis.
But I'll bet you a $100 ,that my bashing comes 90% or even 95% of times ,responding to a Tommy,JY and Chuck bash.

You in.?

:wink:
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
User avatar
gr8dane
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2629
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: Zoltar 7

Re: Nugent

Postby Boomchild » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:18 pm

gr8dane wrote:Yes ,I bash Dennis.
But I'll bet you a $100 ,that my bashing comes 90% or even 95% of times ,responding to a Tommy,JY and Chuck bash.

You in.?

:wink:


:roll: :roll: Oh the justification
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Nugent

Postby Boomchild » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Toph wrote:Oh that's right, you Tommy people NEVER have bashed Dennis, right? Give me a break! In fact, many of you are worse about Tommy Shaw than the Dennis people are about Dennis. I don't think I've ever seen/heard Cassie say one thing negative about Tommy Shaw. So, Tommy walks on water to you and you criticize the Dennis fans? Give me a break.


It appears to me that the relationship between Tommy and Ted is more a working together type. Not as personal as the topic of this thread implies. I'm sure most people can site examples of people they work with that they personally don't see eye to eye on things but are acquainted with or associate with each other through a working relationship.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Nugent

Postby gr8dane » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Boomchild wrote:
gr8dane wrote:Yes ,I bash Dennis.
But I'll bet you a $100 ,that my bashing comes 90% or even 95% of times ,responding to a Tommy,JY and Chuck bash.

You in.?

:wink:


:roll: :roll: Oh the justification


So no bet then ? :lol:

Well,if tophs Tommy Jy Ted thread didn't exist,
so would my Dennis comeback here not exist.
Pretty simple.Isn't it ? :wink:
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
User avatar
gr8dane
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2629
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: Zoltar 7

Re: Nugent

Postby Boomchild » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:04 pm

gr8dane wrote:So no bet then ? :lol:



Well,if tophs Tommy Jy Ted thread didn't exist,
so would my Dennis comeback here not exist.
Pretty simple.Isn't it ? :wink:


Nope. It just shows that your reply is just as ridiculous as the original post. Instead of replying with something constructive to make your point, you chose to sink to the same level. It's like two children justifying to their parents why they were calling each other names. "Well I only called Johnny a booger head because he called me a butt head.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Nugent

Postby gr8dane » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:55 pm

Boomchild wrote:
gr8dane wrote:So no bet then ? :lol:



Well,if tophs Tommy Jy Ted thread didn't exist,
so would my Dennis comeback here not exist.
Pretty simple.Isn't it ? :wink:


Nope. It just shows that your reply is just as ridiculous as the original post. Instead of replying with something constructive to make your point, you chose to sink to the same level. It's like two children justifying to their parents why they were calling each other names. "Well I only called Johnny a booger head because he called me a butt head.


Nice to see that you have gone from baseless to ridicules, describing the original post.
And it was.And with ridicules posts like that ,there is no constructive replies and I'll bet my last $ that none was expected.
Cassie tried and did you notice where that got her ?
With that in mind,I have since the old froy days,got a new hobby (I do have more than one).
With ridicules posts like that,why not try and come up with something even more ridicules ,more out there.
It often fails because the original post is so ridicules that it can't be beat.
Like a cross word puzzle or sudoku or something like that.Something of a little challenge,and have some fun with it,which I do.
So there.
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
User avatar
gr8dane
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2629
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: Zoltar 7

Re: Nugent

Postby Cassie May » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Toph wrote:Oh that's right, you Tommy people NEVER have bashed Dennis, right? Give me a break! In fact, many of you are worse about Tommy Shaw than the Dennis people are about Dennis. I don't think I've ever seen/heard Cassie say one thing negative about Tommy Shaw. So, Tommy walks on water to you and you criticize the Dennis fans? Give me a break.


Soooooo, let me clarify. My posting a Tommy comment about his never shooting anything somehow becomes twisted into my thinking he walks on water? I fail to see the connection.

It's a waste of energy, but allow me to clarify: I have never bashed Dennis other than to say I don't like his music, and I don't like the direction he forced the band into with Cornerstone and especially with Kilroy. That is not a bash, but an opinion. Furthermore, yes, Tommy had his share of idiocies, but he was also mired in his addictions, from which he has been free for 24 years. Perhaps I'm a bit more forgiving of that as my ex is an addict/alcoholic, and my best friend is celebrating 235+ days sober, and I have seen (and lived) first-hand just what addiction does to people, as well as what getting clean does. However, that just doesn't seem to matter to some people, as Tommy's coke issues figure pretty prominently in a lot of threads. The big issue I have with Dennis fans is that some of them totally ignore all evidence to the contrary that show he was a dictator, that he did think that he was in charge of the band, that everything should be done according to his specifications, and that everything out of his mouth was "I, me, mine." Sterling's book was full of such statements. If he has changed, and has softened his ways, then good for him! That's great. But, I will never change my opinion that Styx should stay as it is now. I really enjoy seeing this version of the band, more than I did when Dennis was in. As that is my opinion, I will not apologize for it.
Sometimes it makes no sense at all.
User avatar
Cassie May
45 RPM
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 am
Location: North, South, East, or West of you.

Re: Nugent

Postby Toph » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Cassie May wrote:
Toph wrote:Oh that's right, you Tommy people NEVER have bashed Dennis, right? Give me a break! In fact, many of you are worse about Tommy Shaw than the Dennis people are about Dennis. I don't think I've ever seen/heard Cassie say one thing negative about Tommy Shaw. So, Tommy walks on water to you and you criticize the Dennis fans? Give me a break.


Soooooo, let me clarify. My posting a Tommy comment about his never shooting anything somehow becomes twisted into my thinking he walks on water? I fail to see the connection.

It's a waste of energy, but allow me to clarify: I have never bashed Dennis other than to say I don't like his music, and I don't like the direction he forced the band into with Cornerstone and especially with Kilroy. That is not a bash, but an opinion. Furthermore, yes, Tommy had his share of idiocies, but he was also mired in his addictions, from which he has been free for 24 years. Perhaps I'm a bit more forgiving of that as my ex is an addict/alcoholic, and my best friend is celebrating 235+ days sober, and I have seen (and lived) first-hand just what addiction does to people, as well as what getting clean does. However, that just doesn't seem to matter to some people, as Tommy's coke issues figure pretty prominently in a lot of threads. The big issue I have with Dennis fans is that some of them totally ignore all evidence to the contrary that show he was a dictator, that he did think that he was in charge of the band, that everything should be done according to his specifications, and that everything out of his mouth was "I, me, mine." Sterling's book was full of such statements. If he has changed, and has softened his ways, then good for him! That's great. But, I will never change my opinion that Styx should stay as it is now. I really enjoy seeing this version of the band, more than I did when Dennis was in. As that is my opinion, I will not apologize for it.


Idiotic statement regarding DeYoung. Yes he was in charge, he was the leader and look where it got poor Tommy and JY - to the top of the charts and selling 10s of millions of records. Tommy Shaw couldn't make decisions and they needed Dennis. He played that role. He was the leader, JY was the businessman, and Tommy was the teen idol. Only when Tommy was so drunk and stoned out of his mind and tried to make decisions (live version of Cold War as a single anyone?) can we see what his decisions would have wrought for the band. Cassie you spit the lines out just as Tommy and Jy program you too. Think for yourself!
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Nugent

Postby Boomchild » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Cassie May wrote:Furthermore, yes, Tommy had his share of idiocies, but he was also mired in his addictions, from which he has been free for 24 years.


This does not change the fact that because of his addictions which effected his actions also contributed to problems within the band that led to the fallout. Nobody forced him to use those substances. The all the blame goes to Dennis or the substances doesn't cut it.

Cassie May wrote:The big issue I have with Dennis fans is that some of them totally ignore all evidence to the contrary that show he was a dictator, that he did think that he was in charge of the band, that everything should be done according to his specifications, and that everything out of his mouth was "I, me, mine."


That accusation is not "ignored" by Dennis fans. Some don't feel that the way things are portrayed are totally accurate. When people infer that Dennis felt he was in charge of the band they forgot to mention that at the time of Cornerstone and going forward the others let him make major decisions based on the success of Babe.
If they were not comfortable or happy with that after the fact then it's their fault. Even JY has said since the early days it was Dennis that took what they were doing more seriously then he did. He believed they could make it big. They all had equal voting power and could have changed it then. They didn't. Gee, I wonder why? Again, I am sure that Dennis can be difficult and demanding person at times. But, that doesn't equal to a "dictator". To not even consider that Tommy and JY were difficult and have egos as well is short sighted. As far as the "I, me, mine" thing, that is also a stretch. When ever Dennis has been asked about what made Styx such a successful act his response has always been "it was the collaboration of all three of them".

Cassie May wrote: Sterling's book was full of such statements.


Sterling's book is a great read and gives insight into the history of Styx. It by no means is a totally complete picture of the events that happened. Neither JY or Dennis contributed directly to it's content. One cannot use it as a basis for the be all and end all of who these people are, what they said and in what context as well as their actions. To use a book like gospel that doesn't even include input from two major people that were in the group form the start is foolish.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Nugent

Postby Boomchild » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:46 pm

gr8dane wrote:Nice to see that you have gone from baseless to ridicules, describing the original post.
And it was.And with ridicules posts like that ,there is no constructive replies and I'll bet my last $ that none was expected.
Cassie tried and did you notice where that got her ?
With that in mind,I have since the old froy days,got a new hobby (I do have more than one).
With ridicules posts like that,why not try and come up with something even more ridicules ,more out there.
It often fails because the original post is so ridicules that it can't be beat.
Like a cross word puzzle or sudoku or something like that.Something of a little challenge,and have some fun with it,which I do.
So there.


Would you like a shovel?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Nugent

Postby gr8dane » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Boomchild wrote:
gr8dane wrote:Nice to see that you have gone from baseless to ridicules, describing the original post.
And it was.And with ridicules posts like that ,there is no constructive replies and I'll bet my last $ that none was expected.
Cassie tried and did you notice where that got her ?
With that in mind,I have since the old froy days,got a new hobby (I do have more than one).
With ridicules posts like that,why not try and come up with something even more ridicules ,more out there.
It often fails because the original post is so ridicules that it can't be beat.
Like a cross word puzzle or sudoku or something like that.Something of a little challenge,and have some fun with it,which I do.
So there.


Would you like a shovel?


Yes please,and bend over would you.
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
User avatar
gr8dane
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2629
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: Zoltar 7

Re: Nugent

Postby gr8dane » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:36 pm

What happened to the original post about Tommy JY and Ted ?
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
User avatar
gr8dane
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2629
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: Zoltar 7

Re: Nugent

Postby Everett » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:23 am

This is probably the strangest thread here yet. Gotta love this forum.
All in a day's work
Everett
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5791
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:17 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: Nugent

Postby pinkfloyd1973 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:10 am

gr8dane wrote:What happened to the original post about Tommy JY and Ted ?






Hell if I know, i'm jumping off while the going is good :shock:
"So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause."
User avatar
pinkfloyd1973
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1724
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:15 am
Location: Sweet Home Chicago

Re: Nugent

Postby Everett » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:23 am

gr8dane wrote:What happened to the original post about Tommy JY and Ted ?


The bigger question is why is there a thread about ted nugent in a styx forum? :roll:
All in a day's work
Everett
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5791
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:17 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: Nugent

Postby Boomchild » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 pm

gr8dane wrote:
Yes please,and bend over would you.


If you could shovel some of your BS that this room is full of maybe I could.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Nugent

Postby Toph » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:48 am

Everett wrote:
gr8dane wrote:What happened to the original post about Tommy JY and Ted ?


The bigger question is why is there a thread about ted nugent in a styx forum? :roll:


Really?!?? Uh.... Touring partners (multiple times), same band as key Styx member, Ted's an idiot, etc. etc.
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Nugent

Postby steveo777 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:08 pm

WTF is a Ted Nugent thread doing in the Styx forum? See, politics are everywhere. That said, I think Nugent is a hell of a great patriot. At least he speaks his mind and isn't afraid of the PC police. Our country would be far better off if more people had a spine like Ted. :D

Don't like it? Well, you can kiss my black ass! LOL
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Nugent

Postby Everett » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:06 am

steveo777 wrote:WTF is a Ted Nugent thread doing in the Styx forum? See, politics are everywhere. That said, I think Nugent is a hell of a great patriot. At least he speaks his mind and isn't afraid of the PC police. Our country would be far better off if more people had a spine like Ted. :D

Don't like it? Well, you can kiss my black ass! LOL


You clicked the wrong forum steveo. Journey is 2 floors up :lol:

Your black??????? :shock: :lol:
All in a day's work
Everett
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5791
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:17 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: Nugent

Postby steveo777 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:10 am

Everett wrote:
steveo777 wrote:WTF is a Ted Nugent thread doing in the Styx forum? See, politics are everywhere. That said, I think Nugent is a hell of a great patriot. At least he speaks his mind and isn't afraid of the PC police. Our country would be far better off if more people had a spine like Ted. :D

Don't like it? Well, you can kiss my black ass! LOL


You clicked the wrong forum steveo. Journey is 2 floors up :lol:

Your black??????? :shock: :lol:


Nope, just quoting what Nugent said in a recent interview......
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Nugent

Postby gr8dane » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:50 am

Toph wrote:What is that saying about you can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps? Well I think we have continued insight into Tommy & JY with their continued association with Ted Nugent. Sick comments from the motor city madman re:Trayvon Martin, his family, and other things. Stay classy, Ted.



StyxGuy wrote: Dennis was a friend of Dave Harris... I was FB friends with the guy and we chatted a bit over the years.

He was arrested, charged and recently convicted of having an inappropriate relationship with his step-daughter... He's now in jail for a 20 and 25 year term, served consecutively.


Hey toph,now that you are back.What is that saying about you can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps ? Dennis' friend.
Notch notch toph LOL.
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
User avatar
gr8dane
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2629
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: Zoltar 7

PreviousNext

Return to Styx

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests