Nugent

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Nugent

Postby StyxGuy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:49 am

gr8dane wrote:
Toph wrote:What is that saying about you can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps? Well I think we have continued insight into Tommy & JY with their continued association with Ted Nugent. Sick comments from the motor city madman re:Trayvon Martin, his family, and other things. Stay classy, Ted.

StyxGuy wrote: Dennis was a friend of Dave Harris... I was FB friends with the guy and we chatted a bit over the years.

He was arrested, charged and recently convicted of having an inappropriate relationship with his step-daughter... He's now in jail for a 20 and 25 year term, served consecutively.

Hey toph,now that you are back.What is that saying about you can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps ? Dennis' friend.
Notch notch toph LOL.

Lol, yes please don't pull these things folks.
StyxGuy
Ol' 78

Postby gr8dane » Wed May 02, 2018 1:02 am

StyxGuy wrote:
gr8dane wrote:
Toph wrote:What is that saying about you can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps? Well I think we have continued insight into Tommy & JY with their continued association with Ted Nugent. Sick comments from the motor city madman re:Trayvon Martin, his family, and other things. Stay classy, Ted.

StyxGuy wrote: Dennis was a friend of Dave Harris... I was FB friends with the guy and we chatted a bit over the years.

He was arrested, charged and recently convicted of having an inappropriate relationship with his step-daughter... He's now in jail for a 20 and 25 year term, served consecutively.

Hey toph,now that you are back.What is that saying about you can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps ? Dennis' friend.
Notch notch toph LOL.

Lol, yes please don't pull these things folks.

Indeed. :lol: I have been wondering, since toph is bessy mates with Dennis,and Dennis is friends with Dave Harris.Maybe toph and Dave are mates too.? :lol: No wonder toph hasn't responded. :lol: :lol:
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
gr8dane
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 02, 2018 2:08 am

gr8dane wrote:Indeed. :lol: I have been wondering, since toph is bessy mates with Dennis,and Dennis is friends with Dave Harris.Maybe toph and Dave are mates too.? :lol: No wonder toph hasn't responded. :lol: :lol:

This whole innuendo of "guilt by association" is cheap and petty. I'm sure there are people on on this forum that have had a friend or family member that has done something embarrassing or horrid and that doesn't make them of the same "ilk".
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby StyxGuy » Wed May 02, 2018 3:22 am

Boomchild wrote:
gr8dane wrote:Indeed. :lol: I have been wondering, since toph is bessy mates with Dennis,and Dennis is friends with Dave Harris.Maybe toph and Dave are mates too.? :lol: No wonder toph hasn't responded. :lol: :lol:

This whole innuendo of "guilt by association" is cheap and petty. I'm sure there are people on on this forum that have had a friend or family member that has done something embarrassing or horrid and that doesn't make them of the same "ilk".

Yeah... I knew Dave Harris for nearly a decade (online on FB and via e-mails) and I can tell you I was shocked and sickened to hear of what he did. I doubt Dennis is sending care packages to Dave in jail...
StyxGuy
Ol' 78

Postby gr8dane » Wed May 02, 2018 11:58 am

Boomchild wrote:

This whole innuendo of "guilt by association" is cheap and petty..

I agree, but apparently not toph, who started this re Tommy JY and Nugent. :wink: :lol:
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
gr8dane
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Thu May 03, 2018 11:34 am

gr8dane wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

This whole innuendo of "guilt by association" is cheap and petty..

I agree, but apparently not toph, who started this re Tommy JY and Nugent. :wink: :lol:

Sometomes the best thing to do is rise above it and not be tempted to stoop to the same level.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Previous

Return to Styx