To Toph, Monker et al....

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

To Toph, Monker et al....

Postby pinkfloyd1973 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:58 am

WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!! (stomps off and goes back to lurk mode)
"So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause."
pinkfloyd1973
Cassette Tape

Re: To Toph, Monker et al....

Postby Cassie May » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:17 am

pinkfloyd1973 wrote:WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!! (stomps off and goes back to lurk mode)

+1000

Thank God someone said it.

/returns to lurk with pinkfloyd1973
Sometimes it makes no sense at all.
Cassie May
45 RPM

Postby Monker » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 am

The aliens do. If you're not careful, they will control your mind and manipulate you.
Monker
MP3

Postby Everett » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:52 am

pinkfloyd1973 wrote:WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!! (stomps off and goes back to lurk mode)

I concur with this all the way
All in a day's work
Everett
Compact Disc

Postby Everett » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:52 am

Monker wrote:The aliens do. If you're not careful, they will control your mind and manipulate you.

I thought those were called women :shock: :wink:
All in a day's work
Everett
Compact Disc

Postby yogi » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Here is my take on this. We are over half way to the year 2015. The members of the band we all love are pushing 70. We should ALL be happy that they are out there at all playing Styx music.

Hell I just read an article in Goldmine Magazine that current 'Styx' and Dennis+ his band both are debating whether or not to bring their respective acts to nursing homes and assisted living facilities because so many of their fans are too damn old to drive themselves to the shows.

It's NOT 1977 anymore.
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Postby pinkfloyd1973 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:03 am

yogi wrote:Here is my take on this. We are over half way to the year 2015. The members of the band we all love are pushing 70. We should ALL be happy that they are out there at all playing Styx music.

Hell I just read an article in Goldmine Magazine that current 'Styx' and Dennis+ his band both are debating whether or not to bring their respective acts to nursing homes and assisted living facilities because so many of their fans are too damn old to drive themselves to the shows.

It's NOT 1977 anymore.

Hallefreakinluja, YES!!!
"So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause."
pinkfloyd1973
Cassette Tape

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:52 am

yogi wrote:Here is my take on this. We are over half way to the year 2015. The members of the band we all love are pushing 70. We should ALL be happy that they are out there at all playing Styx music.

It's NOT 1977 anymore.

If they did that, then it would make it easy for the "venue" to provide the jello that is on the bands contract riders.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby masque » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:23 am

but listen pink floyd 1973 you dont understand.......if we can just have this argument one more time we may actually settle it this time and cause the planets to align and actually cause the band to reunite and once dennis is back in they will book the biggest US tour ever playing at over 350 different Speedway and Subway parking lots across America.......it will be called "the way cool tour tour......featuring grandpa dennis back in the fold".

tour guides and info will be promoting to bring your loved ones or their ashes because the "night promises to include all of the great styx love songs you havnt heard in 40 years but are still hugely important even though radio refuses to ever acknowledge them again".

porta potties tampons and Depends will be available for all concert goers. a fun night for all! dont miss it! show your Speedway or Subway cards and receive 100% off your ticket purchase. 8)
masque
Cassette Tape

Return to Styx