Fallon

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Fallon

Postby Toph » Thu May 05, 2016 3:05 am

Monker wrote:Toph,

You are honestly coming across like a crazed sociopath who is mirroring DDY's arrogance and self-importance. With this representation of DDY that you represent, I hope the rest of the band stays FAR AWAY from him and the fans you represent. His isolation from the band has obviously taught him, and his fans, absolutely nothing. I have to wonder if he reads these notes and if he wants your support at all

Nobody is even really arguing against your constant obsession that DDY wants a reunion. All anybody is saying is that nobody else in the band wants it. Your insanity, which represents DDY, is the biggest reason why they want to stay far, far away from his relentless control, arrogance, manipulation, and general narcissist behavior. There is no reason for them to ever want to deal with that ever again.

Ah this is rich, you my friend are the psycho. How many nut houses have you been in?
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby masque » Thu May 05, 2016 6:15 am

toph with all of the spewing and arguing you have done over the years and your constant lack of restraint shown do you honestly think anyone here believes that you have access to the terms of the lawsuit??????

that is hilarious......if you actually knew there is no way you would have not spilled the beans over the years to prove your DDY love!!

however, with that said, if you actually do know, and since there are requirements to not disclose anything, your previous post of claiming you know for a fact that styx paid big and continue to pay big could be seen as a breach of those terms of the settlement. :lol:
masque
Cassette Tape

Postby Boomchild » Thu May 05, 2016 9:19 am

Toph wrote:
You really have no clue, do you? I am privy to the facts in the lawsuit and Styx did have to pay in a big way (and still do, BTW) Yet, DDY still wants to reunite. Why do you think that is Shaw-fan boy?

Of course there was a monetary settlement. DDY had a PERCENTAGE of ownership in the band (partnership). Which wasn't 100%. What you neglect to point out is that in the settlement he relinquished all his rights to the brand and band operations. What you fail to comprehend is what counts in the real world is the structure of the partnership and the agreements they signed between each other. I am also sure the reason it was settled out of court is because that DDY's attorneys advised him that if it went to court, DDY would have most likely lost more then he did and would have spent a good chunk of change on it as well.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu May 05, 2016 9:23 am

Toph wrote:If you only knew....but you don't...so stop acting like you do.

Just as I thought. You know nothing more then what has been said in public by both sides. Let me guess what your next reply will be..... Dennis wants a reunion. Am I close, parrot?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Thu May 05, 2016 11:31 am

Toph wrote:
Monker wrote:Toph,

You are honestly coming across like a crazed sociopath who is mirroring DDY's arrogance and self-importance. With this representation of DDY that you represent, I hope the rest of the band stays FAR AWAY from him and the fans you represent. His isolation from the band has obviously taught him, and his fans, absolutely nothing. I have to wonder if he reads these notes and if he wants your support at all

Nobody is even really arguing against your constant obsession that DDY wants a reunion. All anybody is saying is that nobody else in the band wants it. Your insanity, which represents DDY, is the biggest reason why they want to stay far, far away from his relentless control, arrogance, manipulation, and general narcissist behavior. There is no reason for them to ever want to deal with that ever again.

Ah this is rich, you my friend are the psycho. How many nut houses have you been in?

The Journey forum used to be a bit of a nut house but it's calmed down over the years.

The Perry forum may be a bit of a nut house too, but I've stayed away from that. Perry forums are a special type of nut house that I stay away from nowadays.

So, currently, the only nut house I visit is this one.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu May 05, 2016 11:34 am

Boomchild wrote:

Just as I thought. You know nothing more then what has been said in public by both sides. Let me guess what your next reply will be..... Dennis wants a reunion. Am I close, parrot?

Oh, come on. He's talking directly to Dennis. Dennis desperately wants a reunion. He is so desperate he has enlisted Toph to be his spokesman. Toph knows all because Dennis told him all.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu May 05, 2016 11:36 am

masque wrote:toph with all of the spewing and arguing you have done over the years and your constant lack of restraint shown do you honestly think anyone here believes that you have access to the terms of the lawsuit??????

that is hilarious......if you actually knew there is no way you would have not spilled the beans over the years to prove your DDY love!!

however, with that said, if you actually do know, and since there are requirements to not disclose anything, your previous post of claiming you know for a fact that styx paid big and continue to pay big could be seen as a breach of those terms of the settlement. :lol:

Maybe froyline Emailed it to him, just recently.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu May 05, 2016 11:42 am

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:It's is his fucking band. He's responsible for 90% of its success.

How about coming back to reality. The band is a business in which they had agreements which made it a partnership. None of them had SOLE ownership of the entity. Regardless of who's ideas and material was most prominent. If that was the measure for actual ownership then the lawsuit DDY brought against his former band mates would have ended up much differently. The fact that you cannot grasp this point is nothing short of astonishing.

You really have no clue, do you? I am privy to the facts in the lawsuit and Styx did have to pay in a big way (and still do, BTW) Yet, DDY still wants to reunite. Why do you think that is Shaw-fan boy?

Oh, oh, it's because he it's his band and he loves it so much. He doesn't like to see the other guys suffer like this and wants to bring them joy, happiness, and little unicorns and such. He misses his old friends so much that it hurts his gigantic heart. He loves the fans so much and wants to give them one last opportunity to see and hear Styx as they are meant to be.
Monker
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Thu May 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Monker wrote:Oh, come on. He's talking directly to Dennis. Dennis desperately wants a reunion. He is so desperate he has enlisted Toph to be his spokesman. Toph knows all because Dennis told him all.

I could see where someone believes voices in their head is actually someone else.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby masque » Fri May 06, 2016 1:19 am

boom and moniker have absolutely hit the nail on the head! those last 7 posts by you two are priceless.....well done! I have literally laughed my ass off while reading them thinking about what topher will possibly have to say in regards to that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
masque
Cassette Tape

Postby Toph » Sun May 08, 2016 8:13 am

masque wrote:toph with all of the spewing and arguing you have done over the years and your constant lack of restraint shown do you honestly think anyone here believes that you have access to the terms of the lawsuit??????

I haven't disclosed anything that hasn't already been disclosed. You all have no idea of the terms, do you?
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Toph » Sun May 08, 2016 8:15 am

Boomchild wrote:

If you only knew...I pity you.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Toph » Sun May 08, 2016 8:15 am

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:Oh, come on. He's talking directly to Dennis. Dennis desperately wants a reunion. He is so desperate he has enlisted Toph to be his spokesman. Toph knows all because Dennis told him all.

I could see where someone believes voices in their head is actually someone else.

Oh you're so funny. In actuality you are so clueless, its hilarious.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Toph » Sun May 08, 2016 8:17 am

masque wrote:boom and moniker have absolutely hit the nail on the head! those last 7 posts by you two are priceless.....well done! I have literally laughed my ass off while reading them thinking about what topher will possibly have to say in regards to that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Monkey and Boomer are really just two idiots who think they know much more than they do.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Toph » Sun May 08, 2016 8:20 am

Monker wrote:

Froy knows more than he's given credit for. But then again, he supports Dennis, so you bathwater drinkers automatically dismiss anyone on DDY's side. So, Masque, Boomer, and Monker go back to planning your circle jerk for Tommy Shaw.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Sun May 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Toph wrote:
Monker wrote:

Froy knows more than he's given credit for. But then again, he supports Dennis, so you bathwater drinkers automatically dismiss anyone on DDY's side. So, Masque, Boomer, and Monker go back to planning your circle jerk for Tommy Shaw.

Now you are going to educate me about froyline? I've known him since the early 90's, over twenty years...at least twice as long as you or anybody else who met him from this forum.

It's not about people "taking DDY's side", it is the blatant disregard for anybody's contribution to Styx, except Dennis. Dennis did everything. He deserves all the credit. It's his band....blah, blah, blah. That attitude discredits yourself and Dennis along with you.

You are the one determined to make this "his side, their side". The breakup happened over 15yrs ago. Why should I give a damn about the specifics in the settlement? The fact of the matter is that I read it back then...but I really don't care about it any longer. I don't care because I know they want NOTHING to do with Dennis. NOTHING. Do you not understand that? I would be surprised if they even took his calls or spoke to him at all. These guys are retirement age...they don't need to put up with an arrogant ass wanting to control everything and have everybody's life revolve around his. They are doing what they want to do and there is no reason to go back to 1998. They have their own fans that they cater to now...the fans from 1998, or from 1983, are no longer relevant to their careers. Styx moved on. The fans that stuck with them moved on. Dennis and his fans are stuck in a time warp....but that is neither Styx' problem nor their fans'. It's YOUR problem, and it's Dennis'....deal with it.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun May 08, 2016 7:26 pm

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

If you only knew...I pity you.

The point is: You go about with this "neener, neener, I know more than you do, neener, neener!" speech. But, when you are called on it and told to put up some evidence of this knowledge, all you can do is the "neener, neener" bullshit again.

It essentially shows you don't know much of anything, but like to pretend that you do.
Monker
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Mon May 09, 2016 12:04 am

Toph wrote:
Oh you're so funny. In actuality you are so clueless, its hilarious.

Polly want a cracker????
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby pinkfloyd1973 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:56 am

Boomchild wrote:

"There's someone in my head, but it's not me"-Pink Floyd, Brain Damage
"So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause."
pinkfloyd1973
Cassette Tape

Previous

Return to Styx