Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:57 am

Toph wrote:Just seeing that you all ALWAYS have to have the last word. It shows you're insecure about your position.

OK, for the sake of the discussion, lets say that this is true. It still doesn't change a damn thing about your "I don't care" statement. You obviously do hence your reply to this very comment. Good job at letting your actions disprove your statements. What a weak attempt at deflection. Polly wanna cracker?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby yogi » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:54 am

[quote="yogi"]I know a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy who told me that he knew the court stenographer in that case. Here is how I was told it all unfolded:

Dennis and his lawyers showed up a little early to the proceedings. Tommy, JY and Chuck each had lawyers and they all showed up a little early or on time.

Tommy, JY, and Chuck were no shows for at least the first 55 minutes or longer than that.

Even though Tommy, JY and Chuck were not in the courtroom the judge still let DDY's attorneys proceed with Dennis case. DDY's attorneys stated Dennis case, and handed the judge a bunch of legal documents pertaining to Styx, the Styx name and the Styx trademark.

At about the 55 + minute mark( close to an hour or more late) while the judge was looking over the paperwork that was presented to him by Dennis's attorneys Tommy, JY and Chuck entered the courtroom dressed as Jonathan Chance, Dr. Rightous, and Lt. Hyde respectively. JY was also seen holding, and eating from a bucket of Dr. Rightous fried chicken( for which he was reprimanded for eating in the courtroom), Tommy then yelled something like 'you cant stop the music M F'.

At that point the judge stopped reading the documents and ended the proceedings and awarded the Styx name to Tommy, JY and Chuck.

That's some crazy shi .[/quote]

******Look for the above paraphrased ( page 113 and 119) in Sterlings upcoming 2017 book about famous R&R group breakups. I gave Sterling permission to use the above.
***Besides DDY & Styx Sterling's new book will cover breakups and lawsuits from: Jefferson Airplane/Starship, Foreigner, Guns and Roses, Little River Band, Steve Perry Vs Journey, Van Halen, Mike Portnoy VS Avenged Sevenfold & Dream Theater, The Sweet, AC/DC, REO, Three Days Grace and many many others ****** www.sterlingsnewbook.org
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Postby Toph » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:05 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Just seeing that you all ALWAYS have to have the last word. It shows you're insecure about your position.

OK, for the sake of the discussion, lets say that this is true. It still doesn't change a damn thing about your "I don't care" statement. You obviously do hence your reply to this very comment. Good job at letting your actions disprove your statements. What a weak attempt at deflection. Polly wanna cracker?

Nope. Wrong again. It must suck to be so clueless.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:17 am

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

Nope. Wrong again. It must suck to be so clueless.

Oh so weak and pitiful.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Archetype wrote:I'm absolutely confident that if we all adhere to the revolutionary and brilliant Juche philosophy of our Eternal Leader comrade Kim Il Sung, these petty quarrels can be negated.

Unless you are only temporarily off your meds, please STFU about North Korea. Or leave us for that destination.
Andrew
Administrator

Previous

Return to Styx