Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Cassie May » Thu May 26, 2016 11:11 am

Toph wrote:
pinkfloyd1973 wrote:This is why people who really know, like Sterling Whitaker and Allan Hirt don't come onto this board anymore. What's the point of arguing with people like Toph who really doesn't know anything? :roll:


Allan Hirt is clueless. Sterling interviewed some people associated with the band and has some legitimacy, but none of the key players would talk to him, so everything he writes has second/third person bias associated with it, not to mention the agendas of each of the individuals. Where Sterling screwed up was in not hiring an editor. That book was 3x the length it should have been. Too many quotes that are straight quotes that don't advance the dialog. In short, that book was more about assembling quotes from secondary and tertiary sources vs. providing a dialog. And the most disappointing thing? Most of the book was about the years post Kilroy, where, with the exception of a few short periods of relevance were mostly members of the band desperately trying to be solo stars (none of whom were successful for various reasons). He should have devoted much more time/effort to the glory years, but that wouldn't sell books now would it?


I'm sure Allan would like to know he's clueless. Good Lord. Shut the fuck up, already.
Sometimes it makes no sense at all.
User avatar
Cassie May
45 RPM
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 am
Location: North, South, East, or West of you.

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Boomchild » Thu May 26, 2016 11:18 am

gr8dane wrote:Me and some of the guys in Styx are bessy mates.I can't mention any names,but they say a reunion is not going to happen.
They have had enough of Dennis for at least 10 lifetimes.They rather make less money and be happy.I totally agree.


Time for another poll! 8)
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5698
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby gr8dane » Thu May 26, 2016 11:31 am

Boomchild wrote:
gr8dane wrote:Me and some of the guys in Styx are bessy mates.I can't mention any names,but they say a reunion is not going to happen.
They have had enough of Dennis for at least 10 lifetimes.They rather make less money and be happy.I totally agree.


Time for another poll! 8)


Only if I get to vote for myself 3 times. :lol:
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
User avatar
gr8dane
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2545
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: Zoltar 7

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby StyxCollector » Fri May 27, 2016 4:28 am

Toph wrote:
pinkfloyd1973 wrote:This is why people who really know, like Sterling Whitaker and Allan Hirt don't come onto this board anymore. What's the point of arguing with people like Toph who really doesn't know anything? :roll:


Allan Hirt is clueless.


Toph, and I mean this in the nicest of ways: get a dildo and screw yourself with it.

I've interviewed DDY, JY, and TS. I've met them. I've talked to management and other people associated with the band starting with my TS interview in 1993 or 1994. I don't need to establish my cred. My links to the band and much of its output is public. Where is your public proof? And you don't think in some of those conversations we didn't go off the record? I probably know more than you ever will, the difference is I don't feel the need to crow about it or claim I'm some insider. I am not. I have just been lucky. Styx, DDY, their management, and other people are not my best friends. They never were. There are times I've been told things in confidence that I have never even hinted at publicly. This is why when or if I reach out to certain people, they will respond. Anyone like yourself who considers himself an insider would never leak or tell tales out of school. Not everyone, but there are definitely people in both the DDY and Styx camps who would still recognize me in the audience at a show. That's just fact, not some fanboy musings. Considering it's been awhile since I've been active, that says a lot.

Now, if you're saying I am clueless about more recent stuff, I can think of other people who would be "in the know" these days (and none of them are you). I'm not clueless, but I just don't get involved in the drama or follow Styx or DDY closely now. I still get info, I just don't share anymore. On a personal note, I'll see the occasional show, but I've got a life outside of this. Maybe you need to find one.

So before you spout idiot statements like you did above, you need better information.

Oh, and one more thing. Do you think Sterling really didn't try to get the people you wanted to talk for his book? Add to that fact some people won't go on record (but you're an insider and know how that works), so you have to do the best you can with what you've got.
Last edited by StyxCollector on Fri May 27, 2016 6:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
StyxCollector
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:14 am

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby masque » Fri May 27, 2016 5:09 am

^ beautifully said!
masque
8 Track
 
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:17 am

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby yogi » Fri May 27, 2016 9:21 am

Alan and Sterling are about to come out with a book on me Yogi. You will have all the inside scoop

Look for it on amazon
yogi
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3914
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:57 am
Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Toph » Sat May 28, 2016 1:52 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Nope, not when one of them wants a reunion.


Theie you go again. Polly wanna cracker?

The one that wants a reunion, is no longer a member of the band. Filed a lawsuit against the other members and settled out of court. Gave up his share of control of the partnership and is powerless. As he said: "It's not up to me". Somehow that doesn't compute in that mush in your skull. The ball is in TS and JY's court and by all public accounts they are not interested. Try again, fuck twit.


He still wants a reunion. You don't know shit.
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Toph » Sat May 28, 2016 1:52 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:
Oh so now you have an idea of the financial situation of each member? Please share!


It's got nothing to do with what their personal financial status. Obviously, you are INCREDIBLY stupid and cannot follow the narrative here. I'm speaking about the fact that since '99 TS, JY and CP have been able to operate the band without DDY and earn good money from it. Otherwise, they wouldn't continue to do it. Same for DDY.


Again, please indicate how you know this. Please break down the tours and their profit margins.
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Toph » Sat May 28, 2016 1:57 am

StyxCollector wrote:
Toph wrote:
pinkfloyd1973 wrote:This is why people who really know, like Sterling Whitaker and Allan Hirt don't come onto this board anymore. What's the point of arguing with people like Toph who really doesn't know anything? :roll:


Allan Hirt is clueless.


Toph, and I mean this in the nicest of ways: get a dildo and screw yourself with it.

I've interviewed DDY, JY, and TS. I've met them. I've talked to management and other people associated with the band starting with my TS interview in 1993 or 1994. I don't need to establish my cred. My links to the band and much of its output is public. Where is your public proof? And you don't think in some of those conversations we didn't go off the record? I probably know more than you ever will, the difference is I don't feel the need to crow about it or claim I'm some insider. I am not. I have just been lucky. Styx, DDY, their management, and other people are not my best friends. They never were. There are times I've been told things in confidence that I have never even hinted at publicly. This is why when or if I reach out to certain people, they will respond. Anyone like yourself who considers himself an insider would never leak or tell tales out of school. Not everyone, but there are definitely people in both the DDY and Styx camps who would still recognize me in the audience at a show. That's just fact, not some fanboy musings. Considering it's been awhile since I've been active, that says a lot.

Now, if you're saying I am clueless about more recent stuff, I can think of other people who would be "in the know" these days (and none of them are you). I'm not clueless, but I just don't get involved in the drama or follow Styx or DDY closely now. I still get info, I just don't share anymore. On a personal note, I'll see the occasional show, but I've got a life outside of this. Maybe you need to find one.

So before you spout idiot statements like you did above, you need better information.

Oh, and one more thing. Do you think Sterling really didn't try to get the people you wanted to talk for his book? Add to that fact some people won't go on record (but you're an insider and know how that works), so you have to do the best you can with what you've got.



Ah yes, Allen Hurt..Nice to hear from you again. You know, when you only put out half the story my friend, there are many in some circles that don't like that. You know who they are. And the reason why you haven't posted as much and have lost interest is because you've been cut off. Because you only tell half the story.

You think you are so brilliant and so smart because you used to have a stupid website at one point? Give it up dude! You're nothing!

But nice to see you come out of your cave and make and appearance here....Too bad its not 1993 anymore and you could have some degree of relevance.
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Monker » Sat May 28, 2016 3:06 am

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:
Oh so now you have an idea of the financial situation of each member? Please share!


It's got nothing to do with what their personal financial status. Obviously, you are INCREDIBLY stupid and cannot follow the narrative here. I'm speaking about the fact that since '99 TS, JY and CP have been able to operate the band without DDY and earn good money from it. Otherwise, they wouldn't continue to do it. Same for DDY.


Again, please indicate how you know this. Please break down the tours and their profit margins.


Who cares? Are you saying Styx tours at a loss, losing money? That is his point, and it has been mine from BNW on.

If Styx were losing money., or if their profits were too thin, they would not tour.

It's simple common sense....which you obviously lack.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9387
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Monker » Sat May 28, 2016 3:08 am

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Nope, not when one of them wants a reunion.


Theie you go again. Polly wanna cracker?

The one that wants a reunion, is no longer a member of the band. Filed a lawsuit against the other members and settled out of court. Gave up his share of control of the partnership and is powerless. As he said: "It's not up to me". Somehow that doesn't compute in that mush in your skull. The ball is in TS and JY's court and by all public accounts they are not interested. Try again, fuck twit.


He still wants a reunion. You don't know shit.


Ah, poor Dennis wants a reunion but nobody else in his old bandcares. I'm so sad that he no longer controls Styx. Poor Dennis, he is such a victim :(
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9387
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Monker » Sat May 28, 2016 3:10 am

yogi wrote:Alan and Sterling are about to come out with a book on me Yogi. You will have all the inside scoop

Look for it on amazon


Well, Booboo is talking to Toph, so he has all the REAL info so everything they write in this book will be shit.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9387
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Monker » Sat May 28, 2016 3:21 am

Toph wrote:
Monker wrote:
Toph wrote:Ah....so much to digest and so much to throw back. Quite pathetic Monkey board. When you start quoting Zan who was NOT on the inside of anything except her own ego, then you've really lost me. You complain about my discussions yet you are just as bad or worse. And you would know all about being banned, wouldn't you?


I have never, ever, claimed to have any "inside" knowledge about Styx, or any other band.

Zan knows and talks to Glen, as well as some of Styx' management. That's a fact.

The bottom line is you are all talk with nothing to show for it.


Zan is so biased its not even funny. She has never forgiven DDY because he didn't bow down and kiss her ring...She has no credibility. And, last I checked, Burtnik hasn't been a part of either faction in years.


Yes, I agree that Zan can be pretty funny when she wants to be

Not only do you not have any credibility, you have nothing to offer except "Dennis wants a reunion." We've all known that for 15yrs.

At least Styx info coming from Burtnik is more up to date than your "Tommy is a whining baby" examples.

You are now trying to discredit people (Zan, Allen, Sterling) who have well known and documented connections to the band...While you have NO documented connection to the band, you have presented NO relevant Styx info, and worst of all - you blatantly contradict DDY's public statements...which means you either don't know what you are talking about or DDY lies to the public.

YOU are the one with no credibility. YOU are the one with no real INFORMATION to present. YOU are the one projecting DDY's arrogant, controlling, and narcissistic personality....which the band has clearly shown they want no relationship with any longer.
Last edited by Monker on Sat May 28, 2016 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9387
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Monker » Sat May 28, 2016 3:23 am

Toph wrote:You wish I knew nothing. I know so much about the entire situation it would blow your mind.


I'm glad you enjoy being blown by Dennis. At least you're not blowing chunks, like froyline used to.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9387
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby masque » Sat May 28, 2016 3:24 am

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:
Oh so now you have an idea of the financial situation of each member? Please share!


It's got nothing to do with what their personal financial status. Obviously, you are INCREDIBLY stupid and cannot follow the narrative here. I'm speaking about the fact that since '99 TS, JY and CP have been able to operate the band without DDY and earn good money from it. Otherwise, they wouldn't continue to do it. Same for DDY.


Again, please indicate how you know this. Please break down the tours and their profit margins.


come on toph you should be smarter than this.....common sense would indicate that if they weren't making money they would still be touring for the last fifteen years......would you run your business at a loss or just sit back and live on the profits that DDY made you if you could choose? the fact they still tour every single year by default indicates that they are making money.

and I have personally been involved with two different promoters and have seen the checks written to the band's management for them to perform.....and I can promise you that unless they have tubs of cocaine on the bus they are for sure making money.

but of course, i'm not in the know.
masque
8 Track
 
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:17 am

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Monker » Sat May 28, 2016 3:29 am

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
masque wrote:so why is it a subject of constant debate and discussion on here that DDY and tommy and JY may not be the best of friends? they didn't grow up together.....they were brought together through business.


Well the most recent round stems from the discussion\debate over a reunion with DDY. It's true that they were brought together by a business. With the exception of DDY, JP and CP who grew up in the same neighborhood. I don't think there is a debate that these guys weren't good friends outside of the business. It seems to me that they didn't hang out together outside of working together. Your right that this scenario is not exclusive to them. This situation occurs with many bands. From my point of view, it doesn't seem that these guys need to be together anymore to do what they enjoy and make a good living at it. JY and TS made their decision to part with DDY and I haven't seen anything that indicates that they want to change. It's been said here many, many times that we should be happy that we can still see these guys perform in any capacity.


Nope, not when one of them wants a reunion.


So what. Maybe PinkFloyd dude can verify, but I bet Syd wanted to reunite with Pink Floyd. But, there is no sense in allowing "crazy" back into the band. Maybe DDY should shave all of his body hair off and show up backstage some day. Maybe he'll have more luck than Syd did. Funny how Syd seemed to believe he never was kicked out of the band, and the Dennis you present seems to think he is still somehow important, too.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9387
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Monker » Sat May 28, 2016 3:35 am

Toph wrote:You mean the partner that ruined their career with his blow habit and temper tantrums? That must be who you are speaking about right?


If that is how DDY views Tommy, then YES. Since Dennis believes Tommy is nothing but a cocaine addict with no career than he is a complete asshole for wanting to reunite with him in any capacity. What an idiot he is.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9387
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby gr8dane » Sat May 28, 2016 11:01 pm

Wouldn't it be fun if nobody posts in the 'tophs claim of 'insider information' subject anymore.
Then when toph says, Boomer always has to have the last word in the last post,then toph get's the last word,
and be wrong again. 8)
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
User avatar
gr8dane
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2545
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: Zoltar 7

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby StyxCollector » Sun May 29, 2016 9:46 am

Toph wrote:
Ah yes, Allen Hurt..Nice to hear from you again. You know, when you only put out half the story my friend, there are many in some circles that don't like that. You know who they are. And the reason why you haven't posted as much and have lost interest is because you've been cut off. Because you only tell half the story.

You think you are so brilliant and so smart because you used to have a stupid website at one point? Give it up dude! You're nothing!

But nice to see you come out of your cave and make and appearance here....Too bad its not 1993 anymore and you could have some degree of relevance.


Yup. I'm totally cut off from both camps and have been totally out of touch with both sides these past few years (rolling eyes). Thanks for the laugh.

Did you ever think for once in your mind that people can move on and something that was really important to them is less so now? Wait, sorry, no, because you're acting like it's still 1999.

Were you at the Tommy show in Cleveland last night? Of course not. I was. Fantastic show, and I won't really talk about it here because it would devolve into the same BS that has happened here for the past 17 effin' years.

Keep the flame burning, though. Maybe someday it will consume you completely.

Oh, and to keep this on topic: both camps did not really gain much from Fallon's exposure. You got a blog post from Styx and a few FB posts from Dennis ... and the buzz died on the vine. Here today, gone tomorrow.
User avatar
StyxCollector
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:14 am

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby yogi » Sun May 29, 2016 1:00 pm

How is the book coming that you are writing about me and my insight into EVERYTHING???
yogi
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3914
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:57 am
Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby ztyxlynne » Tue May 31, 2016 2:51 am

Why do these posts keep turning into insults mainly by people like Toph. Isn't there a moderator or something that can be done so we can stay on topic. Maybe when someone starts insults name-calling and swearing then get suspended or banned?

I joined us message board to talk about my favorite band not a read insult after insult.
ztyxlynne
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:57 am
Location: Wisconsin

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby pinkfloyd1973 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:18 am

Monker wrote:
So what. Maybe PinkFloyd dude can verify, but I bet Syd wanted to reunite with Pink Floyd. But, there is no sense in allowing "crazy" back into the band. Maybe DDY should shave all of his body hair off and show up backstage some day. Maybe he'll have more luck than Syd did. Funny how Syd seemed to believe he never was kicked out of the band, and the Dennis you present seems to think he is still somehow important, too.



You do know that Syd's dead, right? (P.S. I am still a female)
"So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause."
User avatar
pinkfloyd1973
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:15 am
Location: Sweet Home Chicago

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:39 pm

Toph wrote:
He still wants a reunion. You don't know shit.


Polly wanna cracker?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5698
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:46 pm

Toph wrote:Again, please indicate how you know this. Please break down the tours and their profit margins.


It's "business 101". If the business plan is not viable you don't continue with the said plan for 10 plus years. Get a clue.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5698
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:50 pm

Monker wrote:
You are now trying to discredit people (Zan, Allen, Sterling) who have well known and documented connections to the band...While you have NO documented connection to the band, you have presented NO relevant Styx info, and worst of all - you blatantly contradict DDY's public statements...which means you either don't know what you are talking about or DDY lies to the public.


Yep, that's it in a nut shell.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5698
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:00 pm

masque wrote:[
come on toph you should be smarter than this.....common sense would indicate that if they weren't making money they would still be touring for the last fifteen years......would you run your business at a loss or just sit back and live on the profits that DDY made you if you could choose? the fact they still tour every single year by default indicates that they are making money.

and I have personally been involved with two different promoters and have seen the checks written to the band's management for them to perform.....and I can promise you that unless they have tubs of cocaine on the bus they are for sure making money.

but of course, i'm not in the know.


Toph's, responses make no logical or rational sense. Toph has been called out on his claim and now Toph's back is against the wall. Toph is exhibiting the classic behavior of someone who has been caught in a LIE and is unable to escape the fallout.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5698
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby yogi » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Just finished reading ' The Encyclopedia of Everything Styx' by Jeffery Poth

IMO Poth is Toph backwards - pig latin.

The book has a definite slant to put DDY in a positive light. For instance on page 214 I had no idea that in late 1976 Dennis saved Tommy & JY's life in armed stickup at a car wash. He also rescued John and Chucks cat back in 1966.

You can order the book from amazon.com - www.amazon.com Its longer than 'The Grand Delusion and Chuck's book. For me it was an enjoyable read and overall Poth aka Toph did a good job.

SP- Who would of ever thought that Dennis would attend his daughters graduation wearing his roboto mask. Also to find out that Tommy would go bowling and have his name on the board as Jonathan Chance does make me think that he was NOT as anti Kilroy as he led us to believe.
yogi
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3914
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:57 am
Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:59 am

yogi wrote: SP- Who would of ever thought that Dennis would attend his daughters graduation wearing his roboto mask. Also to find out that Tommy would go bowling and have his name on the board as Jonathan Chance does make me think that he was NOT as anti Kilroy as he led us to believe.


This may make sense. There is a rare pre-Styx bootleg of Tommy performing at a bowling alley in Alabama. You can hear hecklers in the audience. You also can clearly hear Tommy responding by saying "Damn IT! You can't stop the music, YOU BASTARDS!!". Which seems that Tommy had more involvement in the KWH story then he has led the public to believe.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5698
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Toph » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:37 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Again, please indicate how you know this. Please break down the tours and their profit margins.


It's "business 101". If the business plan is not viable you don't continue with the said plan for 10 plus years. Get a clue.


So in other words, you don't know. You also don't know how much Dennis makes for every show that they do, do you?

That's what I thought.
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video

Postby Toph » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:37 am

ztyxlynne wrote:Why do these posts keep turning into insults mainly by people like Toph. Isn't there a moderator or something that can be done so we can stay on topic. Maybe when someone starts insults name-calling and swearing then get suspended or banned?

I joined us message board to talk about my favorite band not a read insult after insult.


You mean insults like Allen Hirt hoping that I burn up in flames?
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

PreviousNext

Return to Styx

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests