Poll ended at Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:39 am

YES
18%
NO
82%

Total votes : 17

Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 18, 2016 9:39 am

So Toph has been making claims to have "insider information" about Styx and DDY. In the "Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video" thread Toph touts that he has inside information specific to a Styx reunion with DDY. However, each time he has been asked to PROVE this connection, Toph does not answer it. So I thought I would put together this poll to see what participants in this forum think about his claim.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby gr8dane » Wed May 18, 2016 10:40 am

Too funny Boomer.
I thought of doing a toph poll myself.
But this will do nicely. :lol: 8)
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
gr8dane
Stereo LP

Postby Baron Von Bielski » Wed May 18, 2016 11:15 am

Hell, I thought Toph and Boomchild were kinda like allies on here because of their pro DDY stance and dislike for Gowan. Guess not. If I were to believe someone of having insider info, then I'd expect to see actual info on a semi-regular basis.
BVB
Baron Von Bielski
8 Track

Postby Cassie May » Wed May 18, 2016 12:04 pm

Baron Von Bielski wrote:Hell, I thought Toph and Boomchild were kinda like allies on here because of their pro DDY stance and dislike for Gowan. Guess not. If I were to believe someone of having insider info, then I'd expect to see actual info on a semi-regular basis.

Actually, I have thought of Toph as being more similar to Froy in his fanaticism, but with slightly better spelling ability. As for insider info, he has no more than any of the rest of us do. Hell, he doesn't even get facts correct from published interviews and articles.
Sometimes it makes no sense at all.
Cassie May
45 RPM

Postby ChicagoSTYX » Wed May 18, 2016 1:30 pm

A good source reports that Froy is on the road with Styx now as JY,s guitar tech.
STYX new Album coming in 2017
ChicagoSTYX
Cassette Tape

Postby yogi » Wed May 18, 2016 10:42 pm

Toph DOES have inside info. I know this for a 100% fact!!

I am it.

Look for his upcoming 'Assembly Lines"
1. DDY and Tommy Shaw to Reunite at Borders
2. Tommy Shaw Admits Dennis was the Straw that Stirred the Drink.
3. JY Cheated On a Majority of his College Courses
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 18, 2016 11:30 pm

Baron Von Bielski wrote:Hell, I thought Toph and Boomchild were kinda like allies on here because of their pro DDY stance and dislike for Gowan. Guess not. If I were to believe someone of having insider info, then I'd expect to see actual info on a semi-regular basis.

I am in no way a kind of ally with Toph. It is true that I prefer to hear\see DDY perform his material as opposed to a substitute. I do not have a personal dislike for Gowan. He is a performer in his own right. I just don't care for his performance of DDY's material. I also recognize the importance of TS' and JY's role in Styx. I don't down play it as if Styx would have been what it was with other people working with Dennis. I believe that it was that specific combination that created a unique dynamic that made them successful. I don't let my preference for DDY cloud my viewpoint when it comes to a possibility of a Styx reunion with DDY.

The point here is that people that are given information in confidence don't go around touting that they do. That's a betrayal of trust. Toph has made this claim simply to try and add FALSE credibility to his opinion. Then has the gull to try and discredit others who actually do have contacts close to the "inner circle".
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Toph » Thu May 19, 2016 10:48 am

Boomer is an idiot. He's not pro DDY. He's a bathwater drinker.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Toph » Thu May 19, 2016 10:49 am

Cassie May wrote:

Actually, I have thought of Toph as being more similar to Froy in his fanaticism, but with slightly better spelling ability. As for insider info, he has no more than any of the rest of us do. Hell, he doesn't even get facts correct from published interviews and articles.

Ha. You don't know how wrong you are.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Toph » Thu May 19, 2016 10:51 am

Boomchild wrote:So Toph has been making claims to have "insider information" about Styx and DDY. In the "Jimmy Fallon recreates Too Much Time Music Video" thread Toph touts that he has inside information specific to a Styx reunion with DDY. However, each time he has been asked to PROVE this connection, Toph does not answer it. So I thought I would put together this poll to see what participants in this forum think about his claim.

Ha. You are really quite pathetic. A poll? Give me a break, loser.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Toph » Thu May 19, 2016 10:52 am

Boomchild wrote:

I am in no way a kind of ally with Toph. It is true that I prefer to hear\see DDY perform his material as opposed to a substitute. I do not have a personal dislike for Gowan. He is a performer in his own right. I just don't care for his performance of DDY's material. I also recognize the importance of TS' and JY's role in Styx. I don't down play it as if Styx would have been what it was with other people working with Dennis. I believe that it was that specific combination that created a unique dynamic that made them successful. I don't let my preference for DDY cloud my viewpoint when it comes to a possibility of a Styx reunion with DDY.

The point here is that people that are given information in confidence don't go around touting that they do. That's a betrayal of trust. Toph has made this claim simply to try and add FALSE credibility to his opinion. Then has the gull to try and discredit others who actually do have contacts close to the "inner circle".

Nope! You wish! I have not disclosed anything that has not been made public. And I won't. But I do know the facts. Something you all have no idea about. Waah! Waah! Waah!
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Baron Von Bielski » Thu May 19, 2016 12:30 pm

Boomchild wrote:

I meant no disrespect. Just so you know. Obviously I am pro DDY as well. Doesn't mean I have current Styx on my list of cons. I am a huge Tommy Shaw fan as well. I think Gowan is a great performer and excellent on the keys. I just don't like his voice. I don't classify him as a true "singer". Not like Dennis and Tommy. They are both uniquely awesome.
BVB
Baron Von Bielski
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Thu May 19, 2016 11:33 pm

Toph wrote:Nope! You wish! I have not disclosed anything that has not been made public. And I won't. But I do know the facts. Something you all have no idea about. Waah! Waah! Waah!

Wrong again fuck twit. No one has claimed you disclosed anything. That's the whole point. Your making this ridiculous claim with no evidence to support it. Judging by the results above it's clear that the majority here see right through you. YOU are a LIAR. So try again, LIAR.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu May 19, 2016 11:34 pm

Baron Von Bielski wrote:I meant no disrespect. Just so you know. Obviously I am pro DDY as well. Doesn't mean I have current Styx on my list of cons. I am a huge Tommy Shaw fan as well. I think Gowan is a great performer and excellent on the keys. I just don't like his voice. I don't classify him as a true "singer". Not like Dennis and Tommy. They are both uniquely awesome.

None taken.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Toph » Fri May 20, 2016 1:40 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Nope! You wish! I have not disclosed anything that has not been made public. And I won't. But I do know the facts. Something you all have no idea about. Waah! Waah! Waah!

Wrong again fuck twit. No one has claimed you disclosed anything. That's the whole point. Your making this ridiculous claim with no evidence to support it. Judging by the results above it's clear that the majority here see right through you. YOU are a LIAR. So try again, LIAR.

OK fucktard. "Waah Waah Waah" I'm Boomer and I think I know everything and am really pissed off that ole Toph has exposed me for the lying piece of shit that I am...Waah Waah Waah!
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Fri May 20, 2016 2:48 am

Toph wrote:
OK fucktard. "Waah Waah Waah" I'm Boomer and I think I know everything and am really pissed off that ole Toph has exposed me for the lying piece of shit that I am...Waah Waah Waah!

Once again your wrong fuck twit. What has been exposed is you and your pathetic claim of "insider information".
Pissed off, no. Entertained by your stupidity, yes. Polly wanna cracker?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby masque » Fri May 20, 2016 5:19 am

well it's official now, from now on when I visit this board I'm gonna have to keep some paper towels handy of when I spit my drink on the screen laughing at this shit. by far one of the most hilarious and entertaining places I visit on the web.

toph, i think something that may help you out a bit in all of this would be to disclose how it is or your relationship to the DDY camp that allows you to have the "inside info"? you dont have to disclose any info you feel is "crossing the line".......but in all honesty your posts come across like you are in the third grade. if you have the inside track then simply set the record straight with the doubters. any proof of that inside track would be even more beneficial.

but even you with your tendency to simply stir shit have to admit that making claims of how wrong people are in their quotes of public interviews along with your claims of having inside info without a shred of proof is suspect at best right?

i guess my overall question would be why would anyone with any real loyalty, relationship or employment with the DDY camp give two shits to come to a message board like this and argue like a child with a bunch of styx fans that dont have any knowledge other than our keen speculative abilities coupled with our abilities to regurgitate quotes from old interviews????? if you are who you say you are what could you possibly get out of being here?
masque
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Fri May 20, 2016 8:46 am

masque wrote:toph, i think something that may help you out a bit in all of this would be to disclose how it is or your relationship to the DDY camp that allows you to have the "inside info"? you dont have to disclose any info you feel is "crossing the line".......but in all honesty your posts come across like you are in the third grade. if you have the inside track then simply set the record straight with the doubters. any proof of that inside track would be even more beneficial.

The only problem with this is said "relationship" doesn't exist. Otherwise any sane person would have already done what you are suggesting by now. It's a farce plain and simple. The more he clings to it, the deeper he digs the hole that will eventually bury him. This has become "the boy who cried wolf" and I doubt anyone is going believe Toph at this point. Except maybe the three people that voted yes in the poll.

masque wrote:i guess my overall question would be why would anyone with any real loyalty, relationship or employment with the DDY camp give two shits to come to a message board like this and argue like a child with a bunch of styx fans that dont have any knowledge other than our keen speculative abilities coupled with our abilities to regurgitate quotes from old interviews????? if you are who you say you are what could you possibly get out of being here?

The point is they wouldn't. Which just further exposes the farce.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby gr8dane » Fri May 20, 2016 9:02 am

Boomchild wrote:
masque wrote:toph, i think something that may help you out a bit in all of this would be to disclose how it is or your relationship to the DDY camp that allows you to have the "inside info"? you dont have to disclose any info you feel is "crossing the line".......but in all honesty your posts come across like you are in the third grade. if you have the inside track then simply set the record straight with the doubters. any proof of that inside track would be even more beneficial.

The only problem with this is said "relationship" doesn't exist. Otherwise any sane person would have already done what you are suggesting by now. It's a farce plain and simple. The more he clings to it, the deeper he digs the hole that will eventually bury him. This has become "the boy who cried wolf" and I doubt anyone is going believe Toph at this point. Except maybe the three people that voted yes in the poll.

masque wrote:i guess my overall question would be why would anyone with any real loyalty, relationship or employment with the DDY camp give two shits to come to a message board like this and argue like a child with a bunch of styx fans that dont have any knowledge other than our keen speculative abilities coupled with our abilities to regurgitate quotes from old interviews????? if you are who you say you are what could you possibly get out of being here?

The 3 people who voted yes are toph,toph and toph.
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
gr8dane
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Fri May 20, 2016 9:09 am

Boomchild wrote:

Oh, please. You just don't know what you are talking about. You come on here acting like a know it all and you are clueless. If you knew anything about Toph or what goes on behind the scenes with Toph, you would know all he knows. You are just making stuff up and you have NO IDEA what is said to those who actually know what is going on with Toph. What a joke. You're hilarious.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby yogi » Fri May 20, 2016 9:33 am

I voted yes for Toph TWICE because of my above 100% TRUE statements.

No doubt he has inside info plus being a DDY dual personality explains it all.

Lighten up a TON on my man.

' It takes strength to be an island' Yogi 2016
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Postby Cassie May » Fri May 20, 2016 9:37 am

yogi wrote:Toph DOES have inside info. I know this for a 100% fact!!

I am it.

Look for his upcoming 'Assembly Lines"
1. DDY and Tommy Shaw to Reunite at Borders
2. Tommy Shaw Admits Dennis was the Straw that Stirred the Drink.
3. JY Cheated On a Majority of his College Courses

You know, somehow I suspected that about JY.
Sometimes it makes no sense at all.
Cassie May
45 RPM

Postby Abitaman » Sat May 21, 2016 2:53 am

Troph is Tommy and Boomchild is Dennis. I FIGURED it out!!!! :lol:
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Location: NO LONGER in West TN, now in East TN's beautiful Smokey Mountains

Postby masque » Thu May 26, 2016 12:55 am

I wonder where Toph is at? surely he hasn't left us??????
masque
8 Track

Postby Toph » Thu May 26, 2016 6:47 am

Boomchild wrote:

Don't really give two shits about what you think ass wipe. I know what I know...
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Toph » Thu May 26, 2016 6:47 am

gr8dane wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

The 3 people who voted yes are toph,toph and toph.

I didn't vote fucktard.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Toph » Thu May 26, 2016 6:49 am

masque wrote:I wonder where Toph is at? surely he hasn't left us??????

Nope, I just have a life and don't spend every moment of my life on a fucking loser fan board.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Thu May 26, 2016 9:55 am

Toph wrote:Don't really give two shits about what you think ass wipe. I know what I know...

Of course you do. Otherwise, you wouldn't keep posting in response to mine. Once again, you confirm the LIAR you are. Polly wanna cracker?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby masque » Fri May 27, 2016 5:11 am

Toph wrote:
masque wrote:I wonder where Toph is at? surely he hasn't left us??????

Nope, I just have a life and don't spend every moment of my life on a fucking loser fan board.

easy toph easy. just asking about your whereabouts. you make my life better. I would hate to lose you.
masque
8 Track

Postby Toph » Sat May 28, 2016 1:50 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Don't really give two shits about what you think ass wipe. I know what I know...

Of course you do. Otherwise, you wouldn't keep posting in response to mine. Once again, you confirm the LIAR you are. Polly wanna cracker?

Always have to have the last word, don't you Boomshit? Funny since you don't know shit.
Toph
Stereo LP

Next

Return to Styx