18%
NO
82%

Total votes : 17

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:13 pm

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Don't really give two shits about what you think ass wipe. I know what I know...

Of course you do. Otherwise, you wouldn't keep posting in response to mine. Once again, you confirm the LIAR you are. Polly wanna cracker?

Always have to have the last word, don't you Boomshit? Funny since you don't know shit.

If you say so. Polly wanna cracker?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Toph » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:30 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Of course you do. Otherwise, you wouldn't keep posting in response to mine. Once again, you confirm the LIAR you are. Polly wanna cracker?

Always have to have the last word, don't you Boomshit? Funny since you don't know shit.

If you say so. Polly wanna cracker?

Dead horse buddy. Get some new material.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Toph wrote:Dead horse buddy. Get some new material.

Get it straight, I'm in no way your "buddy". The only dead horse here is your repeated spouting "Dennis wants a reunion". If anyone needs new material it is you.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Toph » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:31 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Dead horse buddy. Get some new material.

Get it straight, I'm in no way your "buddy". The only dead horse here is your repeated spouting "Dennis wants a reunion". If anyone needs new material it is you.

No, you're not my buddy. You're a loser fan...
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:57 am

Toph wrote:No, you're not my buddy. You're a loser fan...

Boy you sure got me there! :roll: :roll: How about telling us more about how Dennis wants a reunion. Polly wanna cracker?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Toph » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:59 am

Boomchild wrote:

Boy you sure got me there! :roll: :roll: How about telling us more about how Dennis wants a reunion. Polly wanna cracker?

Since I just spoke about it with him last week, I'll say yes he does.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:12 am

Toph wrote:Since I just spoke about it with him last week, I'll say yes he does.

Oh this rich. The longer you continue with this pathetic farce the more your trip over yourself. What happened to that you were not going to reveal your inside source for information? Because that would betray the trust you have been given. Well if this is all true then you just have blown it. You do realize that you have destroyed any possible credibility you may have had here with this ridiculous claim.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Toph » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:06 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Since I just spoke about it with him last week, I'll say yes he does.

Oh this rich. The longer you continue with this pathetic farce the more your trip over yourself. What happened to that you were not going to reveal your inside source for information? Because that would betray the trust you have been given. Well if this is all true then you just have blown it. You do realize that you have destroyed any possible credibility you may have had here with this ridiculous claim.

How many people do you think talk to DDY in the course of a week? Yes, I let out a little hint about who I am. Go crazy dude.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Toph » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:06 am

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

How many people do you think talk to DDY in the course of a week? Yes, I let out a little hint about who I am. Go crazy dude.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:13 am

Toph wrote:How many people do you think talk to DDY in the course of a week? Yes, I let out a little hint about who I am. Go crazy dude.

I couldn't guess nor is it important to the topic. But for sure we know one of them isn't you. We have to give you credit for continuing on with your fantasy. Let me guess, these talks happen telepathically between you and him.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby pinkfloyd1973 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:28 am

Toph wrote: How many people do you think talk to DDY in the course of a week? Yes, I let out a little hint about who I am. Go crazy dude.

Froy, is that you?
"So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause."
pinkfloyd1973
Cassette Tape

Postby masque » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:34 am

^ that is some funny shit right there.
masque
Cassette Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:05 am

Perhaps it's time for an updated poll.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Archetype » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:10 am

You would think an insider would be a little less obsessed with advocating for a reunion, considering they would know full well that it's never going to happen
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Archetype wrote:You would think an insider would be a little less obsessed with advocating for a reunion, considering they would know full well that it's never going to happen

Or the fact that it would make people think Dennis is really, really desperate for it.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Archetype » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Toph wrote:
masque wrote:I wonder where Toph is at? surely he hasn't left us??????

Nope, I just have a life and don't spend every moment of my life on a fucking loser fan board.

Maybe, maybe not, but you sure do come back to them
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Stereo LP

Postby Toph » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Ah and there is Boomer, going back and searching for polls from 2 years ago. Not obsessed at all, are you....
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Archetype » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:50 am

Toph wrote:Ah and there is Boomer, going back and searching for polls from 2 years ago. Not obsessed at all, are you....

It's not obsessively searching for old polls, it's "straightening out your bullshit" as some would say.
Archetype
Stereo LP

Postby gr8dane » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:24 am

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

Since I just spoke about it with him last week, I'll say yes he does.

Talked to Dennis lately ?
:lol: :lol:
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
gr8dane
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sun May 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Since Toph is playing his "I have inside contacts" shtick again. I thought I would bump this thread.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Toph » Tue May 22, 2018 10:20 am

Boomchild wrote:Since Toph is playing his "I have inside contacts" shtick again. I thought I would bump this thread.

Maybe I just don't want to divulge either my background, contacts, or specifics with pea brained "fans" like yourself. Believe what you want. I know what I know and I know that you're clueless.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Tue May 22, 2018 10:53 am

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:Since Toph is playing his "I have inside contacts" shtick again. I thought I would bump this thread.

Maybe I just don't want to divulge either my background, contacts, or specifics with pea brained "fans" like yourself. Believe what you want. I know what I know and I know that you're clueless.

Except you can't divulge ANYTHING. Why are you here if you want to hide things you claim to know? Things that according to you would prove people wrong. PATHETIC. Go ahead Toph prove us wrong. Ask your "insider contact" for permission to do so. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby masque » Wed May 23, 2018 5:06 am

Toph wrote:

serious question for you Toph.......if what you read and see on here upsets you so bad and you truly are someone with insider info and lived inside the DDY "circle of trust", then why in god's name would you bother hanging out with us pea brains?

there can't possibly be anything of worth to you here.......and therefore, it really begs the question, what do you get out of it?

Just curious.
masque
Cassette Tape

Postby Cassie May » Thu May 24, 2018 12:18 pm

Hi all..wanted to introduce myself. My name is Toph (short for Christopher) and I have been a Styx fan for a long time. I live in Central Florida (Titusville) and work in insurance. Not married yet, but have a younger brother. I just found Melodic rock and joined the few boards of bands that I really like. Don't see one for Fleetwood Mac though - I am a huge fan - even like Stevie Nicks solo efforts. The Wild Heart album is really under-rated. Favorite Styx album is probably Paradise Theatre.

Look what I found, from December 2007. I thought Toph worked for years in the music biz? :?:
Sometimes it makes no sense at all.
Cassie May
45 RPM

Postby Boomchild » Thu May 24, 2018 6:43 pm

Cassie May wrote:Hi all..wanted to introduce myself. My name is Toph (short for Christopher) and I have been a Styx fan for a long time. I live in Central Florida (Titusville) and work in insurance. Not married yet, but have a younger brother. I just found Melodic rock and joined the few boards of bands that I really like. Don't see one for Fleetwood Mac though - I am a huge fan - even like Stevie Nicks solo efforts. The Wild Heart album is really under-rated. Favorite Styx album is probably Paradise Theatre.

Look what I found, from December 2007. I thought Toph worked for years in the music biz? :?:

Thanks for finding that Cassie May! Toph, looks like you have been doing some LARPing here. :lol:
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Cassie May » Fri May 25, 2018 1:31 am

Boomchild wrote:
Cassie May wrote:Hi all..wanted to introduce myself. My name is Toph (short for Christopher) and I have been a Styx fan for a long time. I live in Central Florida (Titusville) and work in insurance. Not married yet, but have a younger brother. I just found Melodic rock and joined the few boards of bands that I really like. Don't see one for Fleetwood Mac though - I am a huge fan - even like Stevie Nicks solo efforts. The Wild Heart album is really under-rated. Favorite Styx album is probably Paradise Theatre.

Thanks for finding that Cassie May! Toph, looks like you have been doing some LARPing here. :lol:

Oh, it was my pleasure. :lol:
Sometimes it makes no sense at all.
Cassie May
45 RPM

Postby gr8dane » Sat May 26, 2018 4:32 am

Awesome Christopher,insurance ehh ?
Maybe if us posters here have insurance questions, you can help us out. 8)
Recommendations and such. :lol:
gr8dane
Stereo LP

Postby gr8dane » Mon May 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Must be insurance season. :lol: :lol:
gr8dane
Stereo LP

Previous

Return to Styx