Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

Do You Think Toph Has "Insider Information"

Poll ended at Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:39 am

YES
3
18%
NO
14
82%
 
Total votes : 17

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:13 pm

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Don't really give two shits about what you think ass wipe. I know what I know...


Of course you do. Otherwise, you wouldn't keep posting in response to mine. Once again, you confirm the LIAR you are. Polly wanna cracker?


Always have to have the last word, don't you Boomshit? Funny since you don't know shit.


If you say so. Polly wanna cracker?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Toph » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:30 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Of course you do. Otherwise, you wouldn't keep posting in response to mine. Once again, you confirm the LIAR you are. Polly wanna cracker?


Always have to have the last word, don't you Boomshit? Funny since you don't know shit.


If you say so. Polly wanna cracker?


Dead horse buddy. Get some new material.
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Toph wrote:Dead horse buddy. Get some new material.


Get it straight, I'm in no way your "buddy". The only dead horse here is your repeated spouting "Dennis wants a reunion". If anyone needs new material it is you.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Toph » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:31 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Dead horse buddy. Get some new material.


Get it straight, I'm in no way your "buddy". The only dead horse here is your repeated spouting "Dennis wants a reunion". If anyone needs new material it is you.


No, you're not my buddy. You're a loser fan...
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:57 am

Toph wrote:No, you're not my buddy. You're a loser fan...


Boy you sure got me there! :roll: :roll: How about telling us more about how Dennis wants a reunion. Polly wanna cracker?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Toph » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:59 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:No, you're not my buddy. You're a loser fan...


Boy you sure got me there! :roll: :roll: How about telling us more about how Dennis wants a reunion. Polly wanna cracker?


Since I just spoke about it with him last week, I'll say yes he does.
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:12 am

Toph wrote:Since I just spoke about it with him last week, I'll say yes he does.


Oh this rich. The longer you continue with this pathetic farce the more your trip over yourself. What happened to that you were not going to reveal your inside source for information? Because that would betray the trust you have been given. Well if this is all true then you just have blown it. You do realize that you have destroyed any possible credibility you may have had here with this ridiculous claim.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Toph » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:06 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Since I just spoke about it with him last week, I'll say yes he does.


Oh this rich. The longer you continue with this pathetic farce the more your trip over yourself. What happened to that you were not going to reveal your inside source for information? Because that would betray the trust you have been given. Well if this is all true then you just have blown it. You do realize that you have destroyed any possible credibility you may have had here with this ridiculous claim.


How many people do you think talk to DDY in the course of a week? Yes, I let out a little hint about who I am. Go crazy dude.
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Toph » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:06 am

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Since I just spoke about it with him last week, I'll say yes he does.


Oh this rich. The longer you continue with this pathetic farce the more your trip over yourself. What happened to that you were not going to reveal your inside source for information? Because that would betray the trust you have been given. Well if this is all true then you just have blown it. You do realize that you have destroyed any possible credibility you may have had here with this ridiculous claim.


How many people do you think talk to DDY in the course of a week? Yes, I let out a little hint about who I am. Go crazy dude.
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:13 am

Toph wrote:How many people do you think talk to DDY in the course of a week? Yes, I let out a little hint about who I am. Go crazy dude.


I couldn't guess nor is it important to the topic. But for sure we know one of them isn't you. We have to give you credit for continuing on with your fantasy. Let me guess, these talks happen telepathically between you and him.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby pinkfloyd1973 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:28 am

Toph wrote: How many people do you think talk to DDY in the course of a week? Yes, I let out a little hint about who I am. Go crazy dude.




Froy, is that you?
"So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause."
User avatar
pinkfloyd1973
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:15 am
Location: Sweet Home Chicago

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby masque » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:34 am

^ that is some funny shit right there.
masque
8 Track
 
Posts: 936
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:17 am

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Boomchild » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:05 am

Perhaps it's time for an updated poll.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Archetype » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:10 am

You would think an insider would be a little less obsessed with advocating for a reunion, considering they would know full well that it's never going to happen
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am
Location: Pleiades

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Boomchild » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Archetype wrote:You would think an insider would be a little less obsessed with advocating for a reunion, considering they would know full well that it's never going to happen


Or the fact that it would make people think Dennis is really, really desperate for it.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Archetype » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Toph wrote:
masque wrote:I wonder where Toph is at? surely he hasn't left us??????


Nope, I just have a life and don't spend every moment of my life on a fucking loser fan board.


Maybe, maybe not, but you sure do come back to them
.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am
Location: Pleiades

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Toph » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Ah and there is Boomer, going back and searching for polls from 2 years ago. Not obsessed at all, are you....
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby Archetype » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:50 am

Toph wrote:Ah and there is Boomer, going back and searching for polls from 2 years ago. Not obsessed at all, are you....


It's not obsessively searching for old polls, it's "straightening out your bullshit" as some would say.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am
Location: Pleiades

Re: Toph's Claim of Having "Insider Information"

Postby gr8dane » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:24 am

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:No, you're not my buddy. You're a loser fan...


Boy you sure got me there! :roll: :roll: How about telling us more about how Dennis wants a reunion. Polly wanna cracker?


Since I just spoke about it with him last week, I'll say yes he does.


Talked to Dennis lately ?
:lol: :lol:
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
User avatar
gr8dane
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2545
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: Zoltar 7

Previous

Return to Styx

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron