I'm done with you people

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

Re: I'm done with you people

Postby Cassie May » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:12 am

Toph wrote:
Archetype wrote:Missed it that much, huh? Poor thing. Throws a tantrum and takes his toys and goes home. Only to come crawling back :lol:

Yep, to straighten out your bullshit. Someone has to do it.

Why? Did anyone here ask you to be the bullshit police? Why do you have this overwhelming need to spread your own bullshit?
Sometimes it makes no sense at all.
Cassie May
45 RPM

Postby Archetype » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:29 am

Toph wrote:
Archetype wrote:Missed it that much, huh? Poor thing. Throws a tantrum and takes his toys and goes home. Only to come crawling back :lol:

This is rich.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:28 pm

Toph wrote:

Obviously you do not see how pathetic you sound. First you tell everyone on this board that "you are done" responding and posting here. That it isn't worth your time. Now your telling people it is. Have you told your "DDY inside contact" that you have been setting people straight in the Styx forum on melodicrock.com? If you have, I'm sure Dennis is now able to get a good night's sleep.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Toph » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:

Obviously you do not see how pathetic you sound. First you tell everyone on this board that "you are done" responding and posting here. That it isn't worth your time. Now your telling people it is. Have you told your "DDY inside contact" that you have been setting people straight in the Styx forum on melodicrock.com? If you have, I'm sure Dennis is now able to get a good night's sleep.

Think what you want to think, prick. I don't really care.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:04 am

Toph wrote:Think what you want to think, prick. I don't really care.

Again you trip all over yourself. Of course you care. If you didn't you wouldn't have responded to this and would have never come back as you told everyone here that you were done. Keep digging that hole.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:59 pm

Toph wrote:
Monker wrote:
Archetype wrote:Awfully delayed departure, eh Toph?

Don't forget that he also posted another "goodbye" msg where he said EVERYBODY on the forum are assholes.

The guy is a real forum addict.

Not sure who the addict is....me or the person that searches two years back for a post. The same person who has been kicked off the Journey board on more than 1 occasion for his comments.... Inquiring minds want to know.

First of all, I didn't search back two years for a post. When someone starts a topic to announce they are leaving AND call everybody on the forum assholes, I tend to remember that.

I didn't set you straight on the Journey forum. Andrew did. Does he really need to do it again? Andrew and I get along fine...it's YOU who is a lingering question on if you deserve the privilege to post here.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:01 am

Monker wrote:
Toph wrote:Not sure who the addict is....me or the person that searches two years back for a post. The same person who has been kicked off the Journey board on more than 1 occasion for his comments.... Inquiring minds want to know.

First of all, I didn't search back two years for a post. When someone starts a topic to announce they are leaving AND call everybody on the forum assholes, I tend to remember that.

I didn't set you straight on the Journey forum. Andrew did. Does he really need to do it again? Andrew and I get along fine...it's YOU who is a lingering question on if you deserve the privilege to post here.

You seem to be really losing it Toph. This thread is not two years old. Just look at the date on it. Also, it was only ONE page back in the forum.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Toph wrote:So long. You all are all quite pathetic. See you later.

The irony in that statement. Fuck me....it's been 20 years and you're STILL banging on about who's right and wrong. Give me strength.

Move on before I move you on.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Zan » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:33 pm

yogi wrote:Froy did this 23 times before we lost him for good. He's now geting drunk far too often and blowing Chunks.

OMG, Yogi! Glad to see my joke got the longevity I was hoping for!
-Zan :)

believe me, i know my Styx

Shiny things
Zan
Stereo LP

Postby yogi » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:15 am

Good to hear from you again Zan. Greatest quote of all time .

Froy "I got so drunk I blew chunks"

Zan " Chunks is his dog"

EPIC!!!!!!!
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Previous

Return to Styx