Milwaukee 6/30/16

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

Milwaukee 6/30/16

Postby Everett » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:13 am

I have the set list but i have to wait to post it as
i have to borrow a buddy's phone. He has a much better camera. The engineer she was super nice to give it to me. WHY do people watch concerts through there phones?????????? & WHY do people try & wait
to the last minute to find seats????????? I've been here all day. Your not getting my seat buddy OY
All in a day's work
Everett
Compact Disc

Re: Milwaukee 6/30/16

Postby Archetype » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:39 am

Well, most people probably don't want to dedicate an entire day to getting a seat :shock:
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape

Re: Milwaukee 6/30/16

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Everett wrote:I have the set list but i have to wait to post it as
i have to borrow a buddy's phone. He has a much better camera. The engineer she was super nice to give it to me. WHY do people watch concerts through there phones?????????? & WHY do people try & wait
to the last minute to find seats????????? I've been here all day. Your not getting my seat buddy OY

For the same reason that people show up to the movie theater after the movie has started as well as text and talk on their phone while you are trying to pay attention to the movie.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Return to Styx