DDY Tonight in Bossier City, La

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

DDY Tonight in Bossier City, La

Postby yogi » Sun May 28, 2017 7:31 am

About to leave with some friends of ours to see DDY tonight. Its been awhile and Im pumped.

My viewfinder invention( Boomchild video ripoff) to make Dennis and the band look 40 years younger and everyone in the crowd 30 years younger was a flop. Ill just be going sporting my Sparky The Wonder Dog shirt that Dennis autographed to my wife & I many years ago in Wisconsin( Thank you Suite!!!)

Its in a theater that seats around 450. It looks to be sold out and I cant wait!!!
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Re: DDY Tonight in Bossier City, La

Postby yogi » Sun May 28, 2017 2:35 pm

They are Styx they played Miss America tonight and Jimmy Leahey nailed it. It was perfect he sounded just like JY.

GREAT show!!!!
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Postby Jodes » Sun May 28, 2017 3:38 pm

I was wondering who they were going to get to do the JY songs.. have to wonder after they do the Grand Illusion in it's entirety they will continue on with it in the setlist..

Glad you enjoyed the show. DDY was here in Edmonton two years ago, but due to it being a last minute gig (he announced as replacement of Pat Benetar the week before) I couldn't go.. well I could have but it was one of those "No Jody, you can go I know how much it means to you.. yes go and leave me do our first DJ gig by myself" And I was choked, since Rik Emmett was his opening act among others bands I wanted to see that day.. Oh well. Maybe there will be a next time!

I'm hoping that the DDY and Jim Peterik collaboration will have more "Too Miss Somebody" type songs instead of his God awful Pride of Lions project.

Hope all is well.. been way to long
Jodes
Cassette Tape

Postby FormerDJMike » Mon May 29, 2017 3:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=netO6-2UW7Y

Miss America

Oh and hi Jodes, good to see you.
FormerDJMike
8 Track

Return to Styx