“The Grand Delusion” book getting an update......

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

“The Grand Delusion” book getting an update......

Postby BRETT5150 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:22 pm

Sterling Whitaker has said on FB he is working on an updated version of his book. I loved the original and looking forward to this one.
What is understood need not be discussed
BRETT5150
Ol' 78

Re: “The Grand Delusion” book getting an update......

Postby Cassie May » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:29 am

BRETT5150 wrote:Sterling Whitaker has said on FB he is working on an updated version of his book. I loved the original and looking forward to this one.

I saw that, too. I hope it's edited better, and includes updates from 2006 to now.
Sometimes it makes no sense at all.
Cassie May
45 RPM

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:02 pm

I wish Sterling the best with it. For me I have had my fill of the subject.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby gr8dane » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Wasn't he working on a Journey book ?
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
gr8dane
Stereo LP

Postby Toph » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:17 am

BRETT5150 wrote:Sterling Whitaker has said on FB he is working on an updated version of his book. I loved the original and looking forward to this one.

Hope he cuts through the bullshit that has been spewn by JY and Tommy.

And hires an editor.
Toph
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:30 am

Toph wrote:

And hires an editor.

The big picture is that it really doesn't matter at this point. Except for a select group, people could care less. It comes down to one side says this and the other says something else. Frankly, in some ways it is beating a dead horse. For the small group that are interested they have chosen their "side" or are indifferent.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby masque » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:54 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:

And hires an editor.

The big picture is that it really doesn't matter at this point. Except for a select group, people could care less. It comes down to one side says this and the other says something else. Frankly, in some ways it is beating a dead horse. For the small group that are interested they have chosen their "side" or are indifferent.

"in some ways its beating a dead horse?" are you freaking kidding me?????????????????

we have beat the living hell out of the horse......at this point, the horse is so mutilated that only dental records could possibly identify if it even was a horse at one point.
masque
Cassette Tape

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:31 am

masque wrote:we have beat the living hell out of the horse......at this point, the horse is so mutilated that only dental records could possibly identify if it even was a horse at one point.

At this point I'm not looking to delve into the subject any further. Should Sterling put out some kind of revised version I don't intend to bother reading it. It's over. In my opinion TS\JY will never perform with DDY ever again.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Return to Styx