Dennis was 'shocked' Styx decided to play Mr. Roboto

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Dennis was 'shocked' Styx decided to play Mr. Roboto

Postby Toph » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:48 am

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:
Who is deflecting now? Yep. I sell insurance. Yep, that's it. You've figured me out Boom. I got some great term life for you. Or maybe you'd like a good dental plan?

Because goodness knows, I'd never make up my occupation. Or my location. Or my name....


So let me get this straight. We are now supposed to believe that you made up that you work in insurance but really work in the music business? How spineless of you.


Oh the bastion of morality...Boomchild....you're an idiot.
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Dennis was 'shocked' Styx decided to play Mr. Roboto

Postby StyxGuy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:28 pm

Toph wrote:Let me ask you one question. Do any of you all use your real names on here? Boom child, Masque, yogi, Styxfan, ChicagoStyx....I don't think so. If I wanted to get an idea of what the fans thought, should I come in here and say I work in the music business?

You're naivety is laughable....



Hey, don't bring me into this squabble, I don't think I've been actively attacking folks here down to the personal level.

I'm a DDY fan and I think he got a bit of a raw deal, I believe I've probably made that clear with my posts. I also understand the massive complexities behind the relationship they all had with each other, and I still like Styx and Tommy. Kind of think JY is a dick, Todd is great and Larry is a good showman. Ricky I really have no opinion on.. he's a good musician. I love when Chuck shows up for a few songs :) I know none of them personally, so my views and opinions come from what I get form interviews and their actions through the years.

I've seen Styx (only) 10 times, and my 11th show is coming up this week. I've only ever seen Dennis once. I'll continue to see both as much as I can. I'll continue to always hope some kind of reunion could happen but I don't have a Crystal Ball and I doubt if I did it would foresee that happening :P
StyxGuy
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Re: Dennis was 'shocked' Styx decided to play Mr. Roboto

Postby Boomchild » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:33 pm

Toph wrote:Let me ask you one question. Do any of you all use your real names on here? Boom child, Masque, yogi, Styxfan, ChicagoStyx....I don't think so. If I wanted to get an idea of what the fans thought, should I come in here and say I work in the music business?

You're naivety is laughable....


Why are you asking a question to which you already know the answer? Just because someone is using a screen name doesn't mean that they are going to make shit up like what their occupation is. You on the other hand did and got caught. Here you are still trying to deny it. Poorly so. Your reasoning now is that you were trying to conceal your occupation to gather information. Please, you could have found out what "fans thought" simply by reading their posts. You wouldn't have even need to join the forum. Again, you only posted that you "work in the music business" to try and add credibility to your posts. The last time you were challenged about it you posted that your were done with this forum and yet here you are.

Toph wrote:So long. You all are all quite pathetic. See you later.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6783
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Dennis was 'shocked' Styx decided to play Mr. Roboto

Postby Toph » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:22 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Toph wrote:Let me ask you one question. Do any of you all use your real names on here? Boom child, Masque, yogi, Styxfan, ChicagoStyx....I don't think so. If I wanted to get an idea of what the fans thought, should I come in here and say I work in the music business?

You're naivety is laughable....


Why are you asking a question to which you already know the answer? Just because someone is using a screen name doesn't mean that they are going to make shit up like what their occupation is. You on the other hand did and got caught. Here you are still trying to deny it. Poorly so. Your reasoning now is that you were trying to conceal your occupation to gather information. Please, you could have found out what "fans thought" simply by reading their posts. You wouldn't have even need to join the forum. Again, you only posted that you "work in the music business" to try and add credibility to your posts. The last time you were challenged about it you posted that your were done with this forum and yet here you are.

Toph wrote:So long. You all are all quite pathetic. See you later.



Ok, Booms right! I do sell insurance. Yep, that's it! Boom is right. He is a great detective. Go on believe that. I'm cool with it. Whatever you want. Remember to bow down to the almighty Boomerang because he/she/it is so perfect.

So, who wants to buy a long term dental plan policy?!? If you pm me privately, I'll get you some really good rates.

Ok, Booms right! I do sell insurance. Yep, that's it! Boom is right. He is a great detective. Go on believe that. I'm cool with it. Whatever you want. Remember to bow down to the almighty Boomerang because he/she/it is so perfect.

So, who wants to buy a long term dental plan policy?!? If you pm me privately, I'll get you some really good rates.

Boom, I'll start with you. I assume you're a real fat ass who sits all day at his computer searching for random irrelevant shit on the internet. You're probably a heart attack waiting to happen. Are you 300 or 350 pounds? How many times a week do you eat at McDonald's? You probably are in need of a health care policy because when that massive stroke hits you, you're going to need medical care. At a minimum, maybe we can sign you up for a gym membership? Would that work?

P.S. I'll also sell you some swamp land in Florida if you believe any of this...
Last edited by Toph on Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toph
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Location: Springfield, MA

Re: Dennis was 'shocked' Styx decided to play Mr. Roboto

Postby Archetype » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:23 am

So basically Toph, by his own admission, has a propensity for telling lies. Who would have guessed?
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2373
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am
Location: Andromeda

Re: Dennis was 'shocked' Styx decided to play Mr. Roboto

Postby Andrew » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:09 am

Toph wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
yogi wrote:Maybe Toph has sold DDY his dental plan, or maybe Toph is the guy who’s the carrier for one of the roadies, techs etc...

95% chance he’s full of complete shi . , but I know my State Farm agent in my small town knows everything about everybody. He’s got a piece of everything and is loaded.


Well, Toph is now claiming his statement that he works in the insurance business was a lie.


And I'm claiming about everything you say on here is a lie, fat boy.


Time for you to take a hike. Seeya.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9704
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Dennis was 'shocked' Styx decided to play Mr. Roboto

Postby gr8dane » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:43 pm

Well well well.
I am out of wifi zones for 3 days, and what do I come back to.
Good ole topher. :)
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
User avatar
gr8dane
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2609
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:45 pm
Location: Zoltar 7

Previous

Return to Styx

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest