Frankie Sullivan Sucks! Period. End of Story. End of Band

Postby Eyeof » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:32 am

Frankie Sullivan Sucks! Period. End of Story. End of Band
Eyeof
Cassette Tape

Re: Frankie Sullivan Sucks! Period. End of Story. End of Ban

Postby Andrew » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Grade A *****

And I know you're reading this Frankie - put the band to rest for the love of everything you once achieved.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby TageRyche » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:08 am

Andrew wrote:Grade A *****

And I know you're reading this Frankie - put the band to rest for the love of everything you once achieved.

Andrew, this seems like it would be a perfect time to get an interview with Dave Bickler...
TageRyche
LP

Postby Journey/Survivor » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:50 pm

Frankie's role in Survivor or any other band for that matter should have always been that of a hired gun. He should have had no authority in Survivor. His job should have been to play guitar, sing backing vocals, and maybe co-produce some of the albums. But he should have never had any say in much of anything. And definitely not have had any authority.

Just think how great Survivor could have been/remained if Frankie was just a hired hand!
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby scarab » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:01 am

scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Mikele » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:32 pm

So now that the shit has happened, and the "Unsurvivor" 2016 World Tour (consisting of 5 dates) is closing to an end, I do not hold any resentment or bad feelings towards the people involved. It's just what it is, and what has been for many many years.
What I would really want, now that there is no more a band that can collectively be recognised as "Survivor", at least for the real music lovers and fans, is that the legacy of the music lives on. How can this be done? I'm afraid only Jim could answer this one.
Mikele
45 RPM

Postby BARON BLOOD » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:08 am

I've said it right after JJ passed away.....it was the ultimate end !.....adding this horrible news to Droubay's departure (Frankie's fault again).

Frankie must be an avid drug user or drinker cause his actions just don't make any sense.....the way he acts onstage is reminiscent of a drug/booze user....which would explain a lot......the rest in an oversized ego mixed with a total lack of introspection........very pathetic !......SURVIVOR was such a great band !!!!......
BARON BLOOD
Ol' 78

Return to Survivor / Jim Peterik / Toby Hitchcock / Pride Of Lions / Marc Scherer / Sir Jimi (RIP)