The Final Countdown ?

RIP Frankie's Playtoy

Moderator: Andrew

The Final Countdown ?

Postby jaxmanjoe » Sat May 14, 2016 8:46 pm

So, a countdown to the 'new' site is active on survivormusic.com. It's just over a day, so at least we won't have to wait as long this time.

Should be interesting. Tick-tock.
Jaxmanjoe
jaxmanjoe
45 RPM

Re: The Final Countdown ?

Postby Mikele » Sat May 14, 2016 10:27 pm

ahahah
once again they couldnt meet the deadline...what a joke! I checked 2 days ago and it was 20 hours left
Now it started again at 1 day and a half left...this is just unprofessional
Mikele
45 RPM

Postby def » Wed May 18, 2016 4:11 am

Pretty boring relaunch of the website. One wonders what took so long...it can't be be the ridiculous superficial "bio".
def
Ol' 78

Postby Journey/Survivor » Wed May 18, 2016 7:51 am

def wrote:Pretty boring relaunch of the website. One wonders what took so long...it can't be be the ridiculous superficial "bio".

Frankie appears to be one of the most unorganized scatterbrained people in the world. I don't think that he must have very good people working for him anymore either?
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby def » Sun May 22, 2016 6:03 am

Yep! What a joke of a so-called "preeminent band". A total f@ck up. All that boring champion ring, sound guru, i bought this guitar, i bought this amp and i w@#nk over thìs porsche (100% percent german). I am from germany and vw just put a 100% german shit on sellers worldwide...in what other galaxy does fs live. Probably the outer rim
def
Ol' 78

Return to Survivor / Jim Peterik / Toby Hitchcock / Pride Of Lions / Marc Scherer / Sir Jimi (RIP)