Re-Entry

RIP Frankie's Playtoy

Moderator: Andrew

Re-Entry

Postby Eyeof » Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:22 am

Does anyone know when Re-Entry is going to be released?

Or does anyone know the home that Frankie found for it that will 'blow our minds'....

I honestly can't wait!

With this an all the vault stuff Frankie has found, it's going to be an exciting year for Survivor fans!
Eyeof
Cassette Tape

Re: Re-Entry

Postby Journey/Survivor » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:06 am

Eyeof wrote:Does anyone know when Re-Entry is going to be released?

Or does anyone know the home that Frankie found for it that will 'blow our minds'....

I honestly can't wait!

With this an all the vault stuff Frankie has found, it's going to be an exciting year for Survivor fans!

I heard that Frankie appropriately re-named it Rear-Entry.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby Eyeof » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:43 am

I guess that might explain 'blows your mind'!
Eyeof
Cassette Tape

Postby Slander » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:40 am

Frankie did blow my mind this year. They had once concert date, and now they don't. Mind blown!
"But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward." Rocky Balboa
Slander
Stereo LP

Postby Eyeof » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:46 am

I think he was afraid that the place wouldn't be able to handle the energy. Minds and the roof blow off!

Don't worry, he will be back strong next year with at lease one more fake date!
Eyeof
Cassette Tape

Postby DavidWT » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:27 am

I assume they simply don't want to saturate the market. Better to wait until the hype for "Reach" dies down a bit before releasing a new album, otherwise they're just eating into their own profits.
DavidWT
LP

Postby TageRyche » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:04 am

DavidWT wrote:I assume they simply don't want to saturate the market. Better to wait until the hype for "Reach" dies down a bit before releasing a new album, otherwise they're just eating into their own profits.

That is some seriously ridiculously funny passive aggressive sarcasm. :mrgreen:
TageRyche
Cassette Tape

Postby Mikele » Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:00 pm

Based on a recent Frankie FB post, music's coming back in his life "full circle"...he's "moving to LA" and hints at going back to work after years of just settling back.
Mikele
45 RPM

Postby Journey/Survivor » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:14 pm

Mikele wrote:Based on a recent Frankie FB post, music's coming back in his life "full circle"...he's "moving to LA" and hints at going back to work after years of just settling back.

Ironically, I was just listening both yesterday and today to the Robin MCauley and Eddie Money CDs that Sullivan plays on. I was thinking to myself that even if he doesn't do anything with Survivor, why the hell doesn't he try to do a solo album or get onto someone else's album?

Also, Ironically, I just saw a few days back that the band "Julliet" who's album Sullivan performed on and produced back in about 1989, have released a second album just within the last few years. I don't think that Sullivan had any connection to the recent album though?
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Return to Survivor / Jim Peterik / Toby Hitchcock / Pride Of Lions / Marc Scherer / Sir Jimi (RIP)