Why Don't They Just Detune The Songs Again?

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Why Don't They Just Detune The Songs Again?

Postby RumTumJM » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:32 pm

After that shocking revitalizaion that Arnel experienced a year or so ago, it's seems that he's become rather hit or miss these days. (After 3 weeks off, he did 2 back to back shows, where he seemed to sound excellent. Then, after 2 days off, he sounded a bit rough again!)

So, my big question is..."Why don't they just detune the songs again, rather than let him struggle on signature songs like Lights & Separate Ways?"
http://twitter.com/RockNationRadio

"Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you...ROCK!"
-Brian May, Queen
RumTumJM
LP

Re: Why Don't They Just Detune The Songs Again?

Postby Aaron » Mon May 13, 2024 1:34 pm

I don't know, I've not been keeping up. However, do yourself a favor and go see Voyage. They are so much better than Journey doing Journey it's scary. I always wanted to see Perry live. After seeing Hugo and Voyage, I'm good. They are so much better "Journey" should be embarrassed.
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
Aaron
Stereo LP

Re: Why Don't They Just Detune The Songs Again?

Postby Monker » Tue May 14, 2024 3:05 pm

Aaron wrote:I don't know, I've not been keeping up. However, do yourself a favor and go see Voyage. They are so much better than Journey doing Journey it's scary. I always wanted to see Perry live. After seeing Hugo and Voyage, I'm good. They are so much better "Journey" should be embarrassed.

Sorry, but Voyage is a west coast band. Being in NY, I doubt he will be close to him.

HOWEVER, E5C4P3 has a few NY dates.....and I highly, highly, highly recommend seeing them:

https://www.bandsintown.com/a/13843966- ... ey-tribute
Monker
MP3

Return to Journey