Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Happy Thanksgiving to all Journey fans!

Postby JourneyTroll » Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:31 am

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Journeytroll
JourneyTroll
LP

Postby JourneyTroll » Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:37 am

Thank you Journeytroll for wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm surprised no one else responded to your friendly thread. :lol:

Journeytroll
JourneyTroll
LP

Postby Squidward24 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:22 am

JourneyTroll wrote:Thank you Journeytroll for wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm surprised no one else responded to your friendly thread. :lol:

Journeytroll

I've got to work, thus I won't be having a Happy Thanksgiving.

But thanks for the nice wishes anyway.
Oww. My aching tentacles.
Squidward24
Ol' 78

Postby captbythmmnt » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:10 am

Wishing everyone a fun, safe holiday :)
captbythmmnt
Radio Waves

Postby Fernando Ramirez » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:28 am

The best to everyone for a safe and great holiday!
Fernando Ramirez
45 RPM

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:47 pm

JourneyTroll wrote:Thank you Journeytroll for wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm surprised no one else responded to your friendly thread. :lol:

Journeytroll
I just got on...happy Thanksgiving to me! :wink: :P

Postby JourneyTroll » Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:11 am

ShawRiff wrote:

Journeytroll

Hi Joe R. I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

What does your quote mean and who is Art Vanderlay?

Journeytroll
JourneyTroll
LP

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:12 am

JourneyTroll wrote:
ShawRiff wrote:

Journeytroll

Hi Joe R. I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

What does your quote mean and who is Art Vanderlay?

Journeytroll
All those names are ONE person.

Postby JourneyTroll » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:44 am

Joe, that doesn't make sense. Your quote is:

"There never was a Joe, JesseRides Journeytroll, Gareth or Art Vandalay..."

You're saying there never was any of these usernames, yet you just said they are all from the same person. That's not true. You were Joe and JesseRides. I'm Journeytroll, and I don't know who Gareth or Art Vandalay are.

I haven't been on the other sites in about five months. Have I missed anything special?

Journeytroll
JourneyTroll
LP

Postby yak » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:52 pm

I am quite thankful that Journey didn't let the small stuff stop them, and continued on. VERY thankful for that. :D

I can visualize them going out and doing a whole array of different things, including giving Steve more room to grow into his own performer, which will stop all the clone badmouthing, writing and performing more NEW music than old, and letting Deen sing more.
yak
Cassette Tape

Postby Journeynut » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:14 am

yakov wrote: I am quite thankful that Journey didn't let the small stuff stop them, and continued on. VERY thankful for that. :D

I can visualize them going out and doing a whole array of different things, including giving Steve more room to grow into his own performer, which will stop all the clone badmouthing, writing and performing more NEW music than old, and letting Deen sing more.

Most people are just thankful for their health and a good dinner.
Anyway, what was I saying.........
Journeynut
Ol' 78

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:04 am

JourneyTroll wrote:Joe, that doesn't make sense. Your quote is:

You're saying there never was any of these usernames, yet you just said they are all from the same person. That's not true. You were Joe and JesseRides. I'm Journeytroll, and I don't know who Gareth or Art Vandalay are.

I haven't been on the other sites in about five months. Have I missed anything special?

Journeytroll
Surprise...my real name isn't even Joe. I don't write for the Boston Herald, although many people may think so. And the fans I have met, they THINK my name is Joe but it's really not.
And here I am answering my own post....

Postby JourneyTroll » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:48 am

ShawRiff wrote:
JourneyTroll wrote:Joe, that doesn't make sense. Your quote is:

Journeytroll
Surprise...my real name isn't even Joe. I don't write for the Boston Herald, although many people may think so. And the fans I have met, they THINK my name is Joe but it's really not.
And here I am answering my own post....

Ok Joe or non-Joe? And I guess you think you are Journeytroll too? Who is Gareth or Art Vandalay? I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Mystery Man.

The Real & Only Journeytroll
JourneyTroll
LP

Postby yak » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:15 pm

Journeynut wrote:
yakov wrote: I am quite thankful that Journey didn't let the small stuff stop them, and continued on. VERY thankful for that. :D

Most people are just thankful for their health and a good dinner.

I, too, am thankful for those things. Also for the health and good dinners of Steve, Neal, Deen, Ross, and their families.

See what I mean? You start saying complimentary things about the band Journey, and they come back out of the woodwork. I am here to play nice, but don't take kindly to being hikacked once again. Then they will come back and say I hijacked THEM! :roll: (Must we inflict the Portuguese god into every post in one form or another?) :roll: :roll:

And don't come back and say you didn't mean what you said the way I interpreted it, because you did!
yak
Cassette Tape

Return to Journey